The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
Painful simplicity
#2 could do with a ratchet system to raise the horse and make her stand ever higher on her toes. Her begging ever more frantic with each 'clack...clack' of the winch...the pain increasing in her leg muscles, only getting relief by placing more weight on her tortured pussy until she has to raise up on those toes again and startvthe cycle a over.
As for #3? A taste of the lash would rid her of that defiant look. Pass the whip...there's a-punishin' to be done...:devil-flip:

There's uncomfortable... there's painful... there's very harsh...and then there's F-ING UNBEARABLE!!!!!

View attachment 810014

and I'm the learner, taking it all in, preparing myself mentally,
no turning back now, in a few more minutes it'll be me up there!

There's uncomfortable... there's painful... there's very harsh...and then there's F-ING UNBEARABLE!!!!!

View attachment 810013View attachment 810014View attachment 810015
Life is all about negotiation.

So, offer her a deal. If you take her down off the spikey pony and have a medic tend to her needs, she has to go down on another woman, until that other woman orgasms.

Then she has to take all five fingers of that other woman's fist up her ass. (What? You thought I wouldn't account for the possibility of her being lesbian or bi?:lol:)

Would this be an endurance contest?

it could be an Olympic sport! :devil:

There are so many possibilities, I've considered this for many Olympics now :)
Events like the marathon require application and endurance over a prolonged period, and gymnastics requires a combination of strength and contortionism, why not some more explicitly bdsm oriented events? I see penetration as a possibility, say a pole marked with measurements, how far can you go and for how long while maintaining perfect form?
Or indeed, why not add some drama to the events? First place wins the honour of sacrificial crucifixion, 2nd 3rd and 4th get the traditional medals. It could lead to some very interesting tactical play. And really, who could refuse the glory of "winning" and being the centre of attention like that?

here's a little manip I did around the time of the Sydney Olympics

ph012.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom