The Caribbean Pirate Adventure...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jesus, this is worse than I could have possibly imagined! When I was nailed to the cross but not yet raised Tree told me that he gets paid by the day and Wragg doesn’t want to pay more than 72 hours. He asked me if I want a spear or a built in my heart. My pain-wracked mind takes a moment to comprehend ’72 hours’ is three full days. I asked “I can’t last that long… can I?”

“You’re fit; you might” he replied.

“SHIT!!! Which is better?” I asked.

“The spear is less messy but a hollow-point slug is more reliable with one shot.”

“Can I let you know?”

“Sure Barb, you have a few days.”

Now I hang from spikes nailed through my wrists to the cross. Pia asks me if I thought we could last three days. Tree must have said the same to her. I tell her I have no idea but I add he told me we aren’t the first he crucified, ever mentioning several slave rebellions when he crucified 100 slaves at one time and one where he crucified a slave that dared to crash Crux Forums! Who would try such a thing I wonder. The crowd has thinned in the warmth of Caribbean afternoon. We are not offered shelter from the sun. People take pictures of us and discuss us like we are just hanging meat… I realize that is what we are.
ca 014.jpg

I ask Pia if Tree offered her a spear or a bullet and she said he had. I asked what she chose and she says “Are you nuts? After this I am not about to have half my guts blown into the harbor by a .45 hollow-point. I would sort of like to be in one piece when my body is dumped in a pit. What did you tell him?”

“I told him I’d let him know I a day or two.”

“Honestly, Barb, did you sleep with him before the obligatory fuck and buggering?” Pia asks.

I pretend I did not here the question. It’s easier than answering.

So we hang from crosses with our backs to the harbor that- what, a couple weeks ago was to be an idyllic winter vacation- and now we hang from crosses until we are dead discussing whether we would rather have a spear shoved in our chests or a bullet blowing half the back of our bodies’ out if we last three days. I don’t like the options this Tree offers and I damn well am not saying if I ever slept with the stinking cad!!!

ca 015.jpg

-Barb

Tree

Jesus, this is worse than I could have possibly imagined! When I was nailed to the cross but not yet raised Tree told me that he gets paid by the day and Wragg doesn’t want to pay more than 72 hours. He asked me if I want a spear or a built in my heart. My pain-wracked mind takes a moment to comprehend ’72 hours’ is three full days. I asked “I can’t last that long… can I?”

“You’re fit; you might” he replied.

“SHIT!!! Which is better?” I asked.

“The spear is less messy but a hollow-point slug is more reliable with one shot.”

“Can I let you know?”

“Sure Barb, you have a few days.”

Now I hang from spikes nailed through my wrists to the cross. Pia asks me if I thought we could last three days. Tree must have said the same to her. I tell her I have no idea but I add he told me we aren’t the first he crucified, ever mentioning several slave rebellions when he crucified 100 slaves at one time and one where he crucified a slave that dared to crash Crux Forums! Who would try such a thing I wonder. The crowd has thinned in the warmth of Caribbean afternoon. We are not offered shelter from the sun. People take pictures of us and discuss us like we are just hanging meat… I realize that is what we are.
View attachment 440750

I ask Pia if Tree offered her a spear or a bullet and she said he had. I asked what she chose and she says “Are you nuts? After this I am not about to have half my guts blown into the harbor by a .45 hollow-point. I would sort of like to be in one piece when my body is dumped in a pit. What did you tell him?”

“I told him I’d let him know I a day or two.”

“Honestly, Barb, did you sleep with him before the obligatory fuck and buggering?” Pia asks.

I pretend I did not here the question. It’s easier than answering.

So we hang from crosses with our backs to the harbor that- what, a couple weeks ago was to be an idyllic winter vacation- and now we hang from crosses until we are dead discussing whether we would rather have a spear shoved in our chests or a bullet blowing half the back of our bodies’ out if we last three days. I don’t like the options this Tree offers and I damn well am not saying if I ever slept with the stinking cad!!!

View attachment 440751

-Barb

Tree

That

ca 015.jpg

is one helluva view! :)

Who'd have thought it could be improved? :confused:

But Tree went right ahead and improved it! :clapping:

The sun swings overhead. It still moves and will be gone but I can’t leave this cross.

crux 184 d.jpg

I can’t touch myself. I am a prisoner of this simple wood that holds me.

crux 51.jpg

The French bitch whoever she is coos how only she could make this cross ‘more beautiful'. I tell her to take my place and prove it. She sighs “Cherie, I have done that before. You are doing fine.”

jjb59.jpg

…like I need an endorsement!

I need to rest…

crux 234 a.jpg

-Barb Moore

Tree

We are not offered shelter from the sun. People take pictures of us and discuss us like we are just hanging meat… I realize that is what we are

I hope that you can appreciate the "cosiness" of my Premium Crucifixion Wood !:rolleyes:

I don’t like the options this Tree offers

Perhpas could you prefer this ?:D

hula_cat_girls_by_hypercat_z-d51zd5y.gif

The French bitch whoever she is coos how only she could make this cross ‘more beautiful'. I tell her to take my place and prove it. She sighs “Cherie, I have done that before. You are doing fine.”

Of course that I did !!! ... "Chérie"....:D

... and I could do it again, but Tree (Chéri:devil:) doesn't want !:(:(:(

Last edited by a moderator:
The sun swings overhead. It still moves and will be gone but I can’t leave this cross.

View attachment 440935

I can’t touch myself. I am a prisoner of this simple wood that holds me.

View attachment 440934

View attachment 440937

…like I need an endorsement!

I need to rest…

View attachment 440936

-Barb Moore

Tree
Gold-plated nail-heads! The latest crux fashion accessory! Now I've seen it all!

gold plated jjb59.jpg

Gold-plated nail-heads! The latest crux fashion accessory! Now I've seen it all!

View attachment 441125
Messaline was one of my earliest cruxettes...
Plans Messa leaves the IMF.jpg
She was tagged when she was condemned to the cross. Those she was set up she really may have tried to kill he then husband. Tree felt sorry for her and even gave he 'something' to smoke while she was crucified.
plans Messa smokes dobi jpeg.jpg
Although it certainly appeared that she died...
plans messa removed 3.jpg
...in one of Tree's more convoluted plot twists she really survived more than a day and half crucified and became world-famous as the Nailus Martyrs Cover-girl.
cm2.jpg
(if you liked the shoes note her 'cuff-links)

Messa invested wisely, became the source for premium French crucifixion wood, and spends her idle time on her now famous Anjou tours...
crux 69.jpg

Last edited:
The evening is approaching. While the Caribbean sun was hellish the night may well be worse! We shall soon find out...

Goddamn this is hell on earth! I know the sun sets around 5:30 here and we were raised a bit after ten this morning. I’ve been on this cross about seven hours and get the sadistic torture of crucifixion. The bastards watch know I am great pain but the only others that know how much are Mary and Barb. I get a powerful cramp in my calf muscle and scream in agony, unable to reach for my leg to massage it.

crux 262.jpg

My dilemma entertains the mob…

-Pia

It is a beautiful sunset the three condemned slaves watched. I’m not sure they enjoyed it as much as I did!

cp 001.jpg

It is a bit past 10 pm on a full moon night with broken clouds drifting past. The crowd thins as the bars in the tents close…

“Barb, can really last three days” Pia asks me.

crux pose 194 A.jpg

“I don’t know. Supposedly some did when they were crucified on the Hill of 100 Crosses™ in 2013” I reply. I shift about between the three spikes trying to get comfortable.

Roxie 057.jpg

It was a total waste of time and energy. I look over at Mary Stab and ask how she is fairing.

crux pose 044 b.jpg

“Unfortunately I am still alive” she groans.

crux 60 A.jpg

The Caribbean breeze that was our sole relief during the day sends chills through my body at night… I am so fucking miserable.

-Barb Moore

Tree

crux pose 044 b.jpg No one will ever forget the mass crucifixions that brought the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013. So many suffered and died in the heat of a Missouri summer, replaced as they expired from a seemingly inexhaustible supply of young slaves that gave their all for a failed rebellion. I remember well the buzzing flies, and the stench of the corpses thrown carelessly on the ground.

cp 001.jpg Believe me Pia, by comparison, dying naked on a cross silhouetted by a Caribbean sunset is far better than what happened back then. Keep talking to me, it distracts. So much pain!

View attachment 442044 No one will ever forget the mass crucifixions that brought the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013. So many suffered and died in the heat of a Missouri summer, replaced as they expired from a seemingly inexhaustible supply of young slaves that gave their all for a failed rebellion. I remember well the buzzing flies, and the stench of the corpses thrown carelessly on the ground.

View attachment 442045 Believe me Pia, by comparison, dying naked on a cross silhouetted by a Caribbean sunset is far better than what happened back then. Keep talking to me, it distracts. So much pain!
See, Tree? :)

She likes the view, too! ;)

Mmmmmmm ! Those pics are sublime !!!:rolleyes:
Yes, made better by Messaline's Premium French Crucifixion Wood.

View attachment 442044 No one will ever forget the mass crucifixions that brought the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013. So many suffered and died in the heat of a Missouri summer, replaced as they expired from a seemingly inexhaustible supply of young slaves that gave their all for a failed rebellion. I remember well the buzzing flies, and the stench of the corpses thrown carelessly on the ground.

View attachment 442045 Believe me Pia, by comparison, dying naked on a cross silhouetted by a Caribbean sunset is far better than what happened back then. Keep talking to me, it distracts. So much pain!
At least Tree's cattle doesn't graze (and crap there) ...

See, Tree? :)

She likes the view, too! ;)
Well it is pretty, isn't it?!?!?!

Would you like an adult beverage?

The evening is approaching. While the Caribbean sun was hellish the night may well be worse! We shall soon find out...

Goddamn this is hell on earth! I know the sun sets around 5:30 here and we were raised a bit after ten this morning. I’ve been on this cross about seven hours and get the sadistic torture of crucifixion. The bastards watch know I am great pain but the only others that know how much are Mary and Barb. I get a powerful cramp in my calf muscle and scream in agony, unable to reach for my leg to massage it.

View attachment 442039

My dilemma entertains the mob…

-Pia

It is a beautiful sunset the three condemned slaves watched. I’m not sure they enjoyed it as much as I did!

View attachment 442042

It is a bit past 10 pm on a full moon night with broken clouds drifting past. The crowd thins as the bars in the tents close…

“Barb, can really last three days” Pia asks me.

View attachment 442041

“I don’t know. Supposedly some did when they were crucified on the Hill of 100 Crosses™ in 2013” I reply. I shift about between the three spikes trying to get comfortable.

View attachment 442043

It was a total waste of time and energy. I look over at Mary Stab and ask how she is fairing.

View attachment 442040

“Unfortunately I am still alive” she groans.

View attachment 442038

The Caribbean breeze that was our sole relief during the day sends chills through my body at night… I am so fucking miserable.

-Barb Moore

Tree
Stunning pics, Tree - well done!

Saturday morning, 23 hours after being crucified…

Crap, did I really sleep I wonder as a rooster crows. I look down and ask “What the fuck are you doing here?”

ecstacy or agony II lr jpeg.jpg

“I had to come and tell you the good news” Jackie Moore tells me.

“Are they taking me off this damn thing?”

“No, silly, you are going to die there” she replies. “But the guy that runs the island, a Despard Wragg, said I could serve my six months of slavery at his residence at the University of the Virgin Martyrs. He seems to have some ‘pull’ there.”

“He is the Chancellor Emeritus and has embezzled half the school’s endowment. Don’t take the offer, Jackie! You will end up like me.”

“Oh, without a doubt, Barb! He told me I would have to spend a few days crucified on the Hill of 100 Crosses™. Have you ever heard about it?”

“I’ve read a bit about it. How many days did he say?”

“I didn’t ask; why do you ask?”

“ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT, JACKIE!!!” I yell as loud as I can.

“Damn, Barb, you sound pissed” Jackie says.

“You aren’t kidding, Jackie! He uses women like us. Do you really think you’ll end up any better than I am now?”

“Well, yeah, he said I’m a better ‘lay’ than you ever were.”

roxie cousin.jpg

“Don’t you think he said that to me?”

“I can’t imagine why he would” Jackie replies. “I’ve got nice tits and a tighter pussy than that screen door you call a cunt.”

Before Barb can answer that she heard the same shit from more than a mile away Siss pulls the trigger on her .50 caliber cannon...

armed reb 020.jpg

Barb’s mouth opened but never said a word as the remnants of her heart blew out of her chest.

crux 243 c.jpg

With two more impossible shots Pia and Mary P. Stab are put out of their misery.

Tree

It’s all over but the epilogue…

Saturday morning, 23 hours after being crucified…

Crap, did I really sleep I wonder as a rooster crows. I look down and ask “What the fuck are you doing here?”

View attachment 442067

“I had to come and tell you the good news” Jackie Moore tells me.

“Are they taking me off this damn thing?”

“No, silly, you are going to die there” she replies. “But the guy that runs the island, a Despard Wragg, said I could serve my six months of slavery at his residence at the University of the Virgin Martyrs. He seems to have some ‘pull’ there.”

“He is the Chancellor Emeritus and has embezzled half the school’s endowment. Don’t take the offer, Jackie! You will end up like me.”

“Oh, without a doubt, Barb! He told me I would have to spend a few days crucified on the Hill of 100 Crosses™. Have you ever heard about it?”

“I’ve read a bit about it. How many days did he say?”

“I didn’t ask; why do you ask?”

“ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT, JACKIE!!!” I yell as loud as I can.

“Damn, Barb, you sound pissed” Jackie says.

“You aren’t kidding, Jackie! He uses women like us. Do you really think you’ll end up any better than I am now?”

“Well, yeah, he said I’m a better ‘lay’ than you ever were.”

View attachment 442068

“Don’t you think he said that to me?”

“I can’t imagine why he would” Jackie replies. “I’ve got nice tits and a tighter pussy than that screen door you call a cunt.”

Before Barb can answer that she heard the same shit from more than a mile away Siss pulls the trigger on her .50 caliber cannon...

View attachment 442069

Barb’s mouth opened but never said a word as the remnants of her heart blew out of her chest.

View attachment 442070

With two more impossible shots Pia and Mary P. Stab are put out of their misery.

Tree

It’s all over but the epilogue…
But it ain't over until it's over!!!!

Someone said that I think

Nice shooting Siss!

Back
Top Bottom