The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
just finished reading Stephen Kings IT. Amazing. Had a man cry at the end. Anyone else read it? What's everyone else reading? Other than member stories of course, which I need to catch up on.

just finished reading Stephen Kings IT. Amazing. Had a man cry at the end. Anyone else read it? What's everyone else reading? Other than member stories of course, which I need to catch up on.
Just finished "Death in the City of Light" about the serial Killer Marcel Petiot.

Tree stumbles walks in and if the patio is open. Any time Tree walks in the patio is open. It could be snowing or 108 F out there. It doesn't matter... the proprietors would rather not have him inside...
tree god dark 2.jpg
...in the subbasement Eulalia begs "Please Mistress, don't make me service him!!!"
chains 109.gif
It is hell being a slave!!!

I have a fantasy can anyone help me? I want to see my face and my body naked in different emaciated characters in the pictures. On the crucifix, in torture and humiliation. This is my fetish! I want to see myself from this side, in the role of a raped and humiliated victim. Help me please, if I need to send my photo of the face and figures!

Monday the Tree estate will be dead-center under the total eclipse. It has been suggested a virgin be sacrificed so the sun will come back. I'm waiting to find one (surrendered or a volunteer) but besides the click of my Zippo lighter all I here is crickets chirping.

We have a better chance of cloud cover than a clear view but I will set up camera on a tripod and do a time-lapse set of pictures showing how dark it gets and share it here. I have some damn good lenses the best being a 600 mm but to see solar flares you need at least 1000 MM lens.

I'll do my best...

Monday the Tree estate will be dead-center under the total eclipse. It has been suggested a virgin be sacrificed so the sun will come back. I'm waiting to find one (surrendered or a volunteer) but besides the click of my Zippo lighter all I here is crickets chirping.

We have a better chance of cloud cover than a clear view but I will set up camera on a tripod and do a time-lapse set of pictures showing how dark it gets and share it here. I have some damn good lenses the best being a 600 mm but to see solar flares you need at least 1000 MM lens.

I'll do my best...
That would be excellent! In 1999, observations of 'our' eclipse were foiled by typical British weather. :(

Last edited:

I'll do my best...

Remember now ... there are certain camera angles that are forbidden here :rolleyes:

It's a half hour before the eclipse starts and the cats are already acting weird!!!
Eclipses used to attract "serious" attention. Before Einstein's general relativity explained it, the "precession of the perihelion of Mercury" caused worthies (notably the guy who predicted the location of Neptune which led to its discovery--described in one serious book as a "pompous ass") to posit a new planet, close to the sun, called Vulcan. Since it should be visible when the sun was taken out by an eclipse, many followed eclipses to search for it and there were numerous sightings. Unfortunately, this bit of drama is no longer available, and one cannot hit the bars afterward with a warm glow of having engaged in scientific search and discovery.
It will be about 96% here, but not for an hour or two yet.
Enjoy.

Eclipses used to attract "serious" attention. Before Einstein's general relativity explained it, the "precession of the perihelion of Mercury" caused worthies (notably the guy who predicted the location of Neptune which led to its discovery--described in one serious book as a "pompous ass") to posit a new planet, close to the sun, called Vulcan. Since it should be visible when the sun was taken out by an eclipse, many followed eclipses to search for it and there were numerous sightings. Unfortunately, this bit of drama is no longer available, and one cannot hit the bars afterward with a warm glow of having engaged in scientific search and discovery.
It will be about 96% here, but not for an hour or two yet.
Enjoy.
Near St. Louis it is about to start.

NASA is live streaming it on their websight

Back
Top Bottom