(Oh Danny Boy, Danny Boy, Danny Boy)
I get knocked down, but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down
I get…
Tree cannot add more to this. It is the apex of existence...

For example, driving certainly gets Barb and Siss in a bit of trouble whenever they're down at the Treehouse.
9bde66f13d551706dad49e1404f94b4c.jpg
:rolleyes::doh::D

IMG_1530.JPG I don't know why he's so pissed, Siss? It's only a car, and an old one at that!!! And no one was hurt! Tree sure was upset. Maybe when he gets over it, he'll come back and get us out of here? Is that the sound of nails being ground that I hear? Wonder what that could mean? And what was that he said about contacting Messa about "French Premium Wood"? Is that some kind of expensive French wine? I thought Tree only drank Seagrams? Anyway, let's promise to never borrow the keys to his 1966 Mustang again, ok?

View attachment 509904 I don't know why he's so pissed, Siss? It's only a car, and an old one at that!!! And no one was hurt! Tree sure was upset. Maybe when he gets over it, he'll come back and get us out of here? Is that the sound of nails being ground that I hear? Wonder what that could mean? And what was that he said about contacting Messa about "French Premium Wood"? Is that some kind of expensive French wine? I thought Tree only drank Seagrams? Anyway, let's promise to never borrow the keys to his 1966 Mustang again, ok?
Barb looks so sad... She should cheer up. It's a beautiful day for a crucifixion!!!

Where they think giving you water and a perch on the cross is polite. They also don't have the death penalty, so they take you don't at the last second and wait for you to heal before nailing you up again. They also have the delicious maple sugar candy.

Does that mean crosses constructed of fine Canadian maple wood rather than that overpriced French premium rot wood?

Back
Top Bottom