The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
THIS JUST IN...

In a recent vacation from her duties as a civet bean-grinding slave bard Eul participated in the North American Linkie Hunts at the Tree estate. She was caught 'out of bounds' and carries her cross with some nasty spikes hanging from her neck to her trial (in the event she is found guilty:doh:).

db cru 16.jpg

I am sure she will plead the boundaries were unmarked but no other linkie went out of bounds and none were (fatally) wounded. during the hunt!

hunt 010 a.jpg hunt 014 A.jpg hunt 015.jpg

Even Barb stayed in bounds...

hunt 018.jpg

I leave it to you. Should she be returned to the coffee shop near the Hill of 100 Crosses or suffer 24 hours nailed to a cross on that blood-soaked hill?

tree sister Jane with wu.jpg

"Nail the cunt to the cross, Tree, or I will sue to take over the family business" Joan says.

"You aren't even a CF Member, Joan"

A major politician weighed in and suggested there should be time taken to find Eulalia 'guilty as hell'.

tree walter 004.jpg

"And that's the way it was; Sunday, October 1, 2017, in some fucking Midwestern 'fly-over' state that I would rather go back to Viet Nam than be here..."

tree walter.jpg

Tree

...strange days, indeed...

Joan darling, Eul is the family business

Fortunately we have several ways of bringing her back here on CF

Be it mad science

View attachment 533488

Or necromancy
View attachment 533489

Oh yes, I remember being nominated the "volunteer" for testing those techniques... Surprisingly, it actually turned out to be quite a lot of fun, at least between all those get-killed-in-any-way-possible moments...

A copy from a PM post but I felt should be shared over a cup of coffee...

Things go on in Real Life- most I will talk here- but some I just cannot.

Tragedies jump out around us and rightfully grab the headlines but remember a simple act of kindness you saw or did today. Did you hold a door opened for one who would have struggled to get through it and when you were thanked you thought it was no big deal but may have made someone's day?

I've no idea where I go with this but have no doubt you do...

G'night friends...

Tree

A copy from a PM post but I felt should be shared over a cup of coffee...

Things go on in Real Life- most I will talk here- but some I just cannot.

Tragedies jump out around us and rightfully grab the headlines but remember a simple act of kindness you saw or did today. Did you hold a door opened for one who would have struggled to get through it and when you were thanked you thought it was no big deal but may have made someone's day?

I've no idea where I go with this but have no doubt you do...

G'night friends...

Tree

Yesterday we had a 'light-night' event in my city, one empty office block had it's windows lighting up in various coloured hearts. I saw a lone girl (20's) taking photos and remarked she had captured the scene well. We talked about how simple yet effective the display was. I hope she didn't think "What did that old pervert want, talking to me?" I hope she thought "Nice old man, complimenting me on my photo skills."

I will never know.

Yesterday we had a 'light-night' event in my city, one empty office block had it's windows lighting up in various coloured hearts. I saw a lone girl (20's) taking photos and remarked she had captured the scene well. We talked about how simple yet effective the display was. I hope she didn't think "What did that old pervert want, talking to me?" I hope she thought "Nice old man, complimenting me on my photo skills."

I will never know.
Keep passing the kindness along and don't worry about umbrage, real or imaged, someone might take...

...and keep being the lovable 'old pervert' you are...:beer:

View attachment 533463

I love this pic Tree! :bdsm-heart:

Not sure that it matters whether a linkie's in bounds or out of bounds,
the idea's to catch her, and if she's caught she's cruxed :devil:

Tree sleeps and will meet you at the coffee shop long after you wake...

...fucking time zones...

View attachment 534038
It's going to get worse. The earth's rotation is slowing down, because the tides rotate out ahead of the moon to a point where the frictional force balances the earth's push on the bulge of water. This basically speeds up the moon at the expense of slowing down the earth's rotation, resulting in the moon orbiting at an ever greater distance from the earth. Lord Kelvin used this to argue that there wasn't enough time for evolution to occur, calculating how long it would have taken for the moon to reach its present position (of course his estimate conflicted with his estimate of how old the earth was based on how fast the earth was cooling down, but apparently that didn't raise any red flags).
So, the upshot is that given enough time the earth will be like Mercury, with one side in perpetual daylight and the other in darkness, with no rotation. Also, the moon will be too far away to hide the whole sun in an eclipse.
I don't know were Missouri will end up. It's something to think about.
So, the real problem is fucking physics...

It's going to get worse. The earth's rotation is slowing down, because the tides rotate out ahead of the moon to a point where the frictional force balances the earth's push on the bulge of water. This basically speeds up the moon at the expense of slowing down the earth's rotation, resulting in the moon orbiting at an ever greater distance from the earth. Lord Kelvin used this to argue that there wasn't enough time for evolution to occur, calculating how long it would have taken for the moon to reach its present position (of course his estimate conflicted with his estimate of how old the earth was based on how fast the earth was cooling down, but apparently that didn't raise any red flags).
So, the upshot is that given enough time the earth will be like Mercury, with one side in perpetual daylight and the other in darkness, with no rotation. Also, the moon will be too far away to hide the whole sun in an eclipse.
I don't know were Missouri will end up. It's something to think about.
So, the real problem is fucking physics...
Over the course of billions of years, the Earth's gravitational pull has caused the moon to become tidally locked; meaning that it's rotation is synced with the Earth's and the same side is always facing the Earth. Eventually. the Moon's gravitational pull will cause the Earth to become tidally locked as well. This will mean that one side of the Earth is constantly facing the Moon. The Moon will be always visible in one hemisphere and never in the other.
However, this process will take so long that the Sun will have died and likely have incinerated the Earth and Moon, so it won't really matter.
https://www.universetoday.com/128350/will-earth-lock-moon/

Over the course of billions of years, the Earth's gravitational pull has caused the moon to become tidally locked; meaning that it's rotation is synced with the Earth's and the same side is always facing the Earth. Eventually. the Moon's gravitational pull will cause the Earth to become tidally locked as well. This will mean that one side of the Earth is constantly facing the Moon. The Moon will be always visible in one hemisphere and never in the other.
However, this process will take so long that the Sun will have died and likely have incinerated the Earth and Moon, so it won't really matter.
https://www.universetoday.com/128350/will-earth-lock-moon/
Will I be around for this???:doh::doh::doh:

Back
Top Bottom