The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Innocent? We have no innocent members!
That is right! And no victims on the crosses, only condemned:cool:

It was only a innocent question, based on doubtful origins (like other staff). I thought of that as a chance that the moderators would once for all dispell all doubts about her capabilities.
(Is this helpful to save my bacon?)
Course not! About the role of Barb and the 2013 crash, there is one rule here : 'a question is a suggestion':oops:

The moderators have hired a couple of top notch investigators to finally get to the bottom of this.
Has our Dynamic Duo ever heard of 'conflict of interest'???:eek:

It was only a innocent question, based on doubtful origins (like other staff). I thought of that as a chance that the moderators would once for all dispell all doubts about her capabilities.
(Is this helpful to save my bacon?)

I think your bacon is already cooked .... :rolleyes:

Innocent? We have no innocent members!

4513.jpg Nor do we have any decent defense attorneys ... :confused:

The moderators have hired a couple of top notch investigators to finally get to the bottom of this.View attachment 606123

Keep your mitts off my tight little bottom, please! :mad:

As interesting as your other investigations have been I´m Moore more than eager to read your investigation report. I hope it will won´t be too dangerous for Barb...

crux 184 e.jpg He says rubbing his hands together in anticipation .... :eek:

But here on CF....either good or wrong excuses, they all just serve the purpose to crucify or get crucified. Or getting or gving demerits!;)

barb crux 47.jpg That about sums it up ... at least we are not one-dimensional ... ;):p

A little poem to show the stoicism of the British in the face of unusual climatic conditions -

Whether the weather be bad
Or whether the weather be good
We'll weather the weather
What ever the weather
Whether it's bad or good.

Now I'm off to strip off cos it's hot and Tree is too far away to see me and get naughty thoughts

strip.gif

Back
Top Bottom