The Crash Of 2013 Finally Goes To Court...

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 538773 Never you mind what I do with my free time! :mad:
It is nothing I care to judge... observing is good enough...

Let us move on...

It is late Saturday and Barbara has been crucified more than eight hours when…

During the day I have learned a lot about tortures and torments of the cross. Besides the obvious pain of having my wrists pierced by fat spikes and my feet shattered by the third one, my arms and shoulders are being strained from supporting my body in a most unnatural way and for what feels like an interminable amount of time. The pain of being crucified masks the smaller but very real torments at first but the longer I am crucified the more they bother me. All the torments can be very different but one thing in common is I can do nothing to rectify them!

Remember I told you when I was led through the field to get the cross how gnats and flies attacked me but with my wrists bound I was defenseless. It is worse on the cross. At least when I was walking I could swish my legs against each other or brush against the grass to ward them off. On the cross there is even I can do and I am even more exposed! It is a warm day that Tree tells me is perfect crux weather. Perhaps he will take my place as I disagree. I am covered with sweat and little bees, flies and gnats have total access to my spread body. Yes I can squeeze my knees together but it takes more effort than it its worth and with my broken feet it hurts too damn much!

Then there is matter that I crapped at some point. I guess it was when my feet were nailed. I don’t remember doing it but you can safely assume the cross is not equipped with a bidet and even if allowed toilet tissue I certainly could not use it! The corner of the stipe is a poor substitute.

crux 184 e.jpg

My chest is turning red as blood vessels stretched as never before begin to snap. Did I mention I am hungry? Fuck what they are serving in the hospitality tent; I could go for a McDonald’s Supersized Quarter Pounder with Cheese Meal right now but have no idea how I would eat it!

And now the sun begins to set. The sun begins to set and the VIP crowd thins. I fear being alone on the cross more than I hate them gawking at me.

crux 234 a.jpg

Hanging from my wrists I can only manage shallow short breaths. The ‘pushing up is harder than you would think with broken feet that are nailed one on top of the other flush against the face of the stipe. I can push out but pushing up requires me to do that first then bear the pain of sliding my back up the stipe.

barb crux 28.jpg

Darkness gathers and I realize I am not even through the first 24 hours of my first day! Part of me wants to end this now and yet another part cries ‘you are not going to die. I scream “I did not cause the Crash of 2013!”

crux 242.jpg

"I never said you did” Tree says.

She looks down at him and asks “When did you get here?”

“At least a half-hour ago” he replies.

“You know I am innocent” Barb insists.

“Of causing the Crash of 2013? Perhaps you are. I don’t have the skills to do so and would even doubt you have the ability even if you wanted to” Tree says.

“I am a hell of a lot smarter than you think” Barb says most proudly.

“Yet the prosecution’s case was built on circumstantial evident and yet you brag you could have done it.”

“I’m under a bit of stress right now” Barb says. “Cut me some slack.”

He tosses another log on the fire and puts a CD in his late ‘80s boom-box.

(Mick Ronson’s ‘Play, Don’t Worry’)

Barb groans “Do I have to listen to your fucking music?”

Tree says “No- would you prefer I leave you alone for the night?”

barb crux 29.jpg

“Please, don’t leave” Barb groans…

jjb116.jpg

Women are so hard to figure out…

Tree

Editor’s note- Though Barbara is not condemned to die crucified there remains the possibility she could expire before the 48 hours pass therefore requiring the protocol
UNDERSTOOD. STANDING BY, JUST IN CASE. I'M VERY GOOD WITH PROTOCOL.
grim_reaper_with_ray_ban_wayfarer_sunglasses_by_paullus23-d5ebnst.jpg

You may find a willing volunteer to assist during your period of deprivation.... ;)

6338.jpg

:D
You're a credit to...er...I'm sure you're a credit to something. :rolleyes::doh: It'll come to me.:oops::D

Back
Top Bottom