The Crux Contest

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well @Kathy will be pleased to know that I have received an order,by a client,named Mr Tree,for one T-Cross,made from premium French Crux wood,hand measured to your specification.
You should hang with much discomfort.
It will be completed for delivery,by Hermes 1st class,(via ParcelForce),to Cruxton Abbey by late Thursday evening.
Hope you enjoy your experience, and customer feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Excellent! :)

I'll set Fang, the Cruxton Abbey guard dog, onto keeping an eye open for the delivery man!

Fang.jpg

I don't know what to do...
I'm living in the dark...
I'm living in a power keg
and giving off sparks..

Jim Steinman wonerfully sung by Bonnie Tyler...

To be young again and remember all I have forgot...

Tree

...Yes, I need a Seagram's...

...fucking idiot...

Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Let us die young or let us live forever
We don't have the power, but we never say never
Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip
The music's for the sad man
Can you imagine when this race is won?
Turn our golden the faces into the sun
Praising our leaders, we're getting in tune
The music's played by the, the madman
Forever young
I want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever, and ever

Forever young
I want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever young

Minnesota B Dylan ;)

Two guards are out of sight but I can hear them. One of the guards says he cannot wait to see me carry my cross to the hill to be crucified. The other guard replies that I will look ‘damn good’ hanging from my cross. I suppose I should take this as a compliment, but it offers me no comfort.

My last night in this hellhole dungeon I don’t sleep much. My head is filled with the thought of carrying my cross to the hill where they will crucify me. Hordes of people will line the route and mock me as I drag the cross. I’ll be naked to shame me on my march to my death.

crux carry 034.jpg

-Kathy Summer

Friday morning starts early for Kathy. It won’t be until 9 AM before she is given her cross to carry it over two kilometers to the hill where she will be crucified but her day starts hours before then.

I didn’t sleep much, and my captors start my day by making me shuffle to another chamber. My walk is difficult as the heavy ball attached to the shackles’ chain drags behind me. When we get there, a hook is attached to the manacles’ chain and again my arms are hoisted over my head. A guard pulls out a hose and says “It is time to clean you up a bit.”
dungeon 089.jpg

I figure they don’t want me looking to skanky as I carry my cross to the hill. Well, it will feel good to be cleaned, I think. I am wrong. The water spraying on me seems almost freezing and bound as I am there is nothing I can do to dodge the cold stream of water.

When that torment is over I am brought back to the chamber I have been held for the past week. I am subjected to the Virgin Martyr Prevention Protocol which means I am raped and buggered.

dungeon 091 A.jpg

With cum oozing from my pussy and ass a loincloth is wrapped around my hips and bottom. The blacksmith comes in and frees me from the shackles and manacles. A guard shoves a crown of thorns onto my head and announces “It is time for you carry your cross to the hill.”

I step out to the sunshine and see the cross I must carry up the hill to be crucified upon. The damn thing is huge!

crux carry 089.jpg

I kneel to prepare to lift it. It must weigh as much as I do! I don’t know if I can carry to the hill.

-Kathy

The march to the hill is only two kilometers. It is a bit difficult for Kathy to carry the cross, but the kiss of the guard’s whip motivates her to continue her trek.

crux carry 088.jpg

My loincloth is becoming unraveled and wet cum and shit drips down my thighs. There is no way to hide it.

crux carry 090.jpeg

If I pause to adjust it, I suffer the guard’s whip. I will make it… to my crucifixion!

-Kathy

Kathy arrives at the top of the hill. The rewards for her efforts are swift and painfully severe…

It took almost an hour to carry the cross to and up the hill. I am exhausted but managed to keep the scourge of the whip to a minimum. As I climbed the hill my loincloth fell from my waist and the crown of thorns twisted off my head, though I managed to step on it. The damn thorns hurt! The cross is removed from my shoulder and is laid on the ground. Just as I collect my breath two of the guards grab me and drag me to the cross.
c 0058.jpg
I beg them to give me just a moment but none is given. Spikes are driven through my wrists.
crux 240 d.jpg
I have never experienced such pain! Piss squirts between my thighs but the crew doesn’t wait to nail one foot over the other. My body twists in agony as the third spike pierces my feet and drives into the stipe. How much worse can this get?
c 0061 a.jpg
But my pain is only beginning. As my chest heaves, they start lifting the cross.
c 0063.jpg
The cross swings skyward then suddenly drops into the socket. I swear my hands are almost ripped from my wrists! But they have carried out my sentence. I hang naked nailed to the cross.
c 0065 a.jpg
Three shanks of iron hammered through my wrists and feet hold me hanging from the face of the cross.
c 0064.jpg
I look out at the crowd and shout “Look what they have done to me!”
c 0093 c.jpg
Their response is a hearty applause and lewd jeers…

-Kathy

Kathy arrives at the top of the hill. The rewards for her efforts are swift and painfully severe…

It took almost an hour to carry the cross to and up the hill. I am exhausted but managed to keep the scourge of the whip to a minimum. As I climbed the hill my loincloth fell from my waist and the crown of thorns twisted off my head, though I managed to step on it. The damn thorns hurt! The cross is removed from my shoulder and is laid on the ground. Just as I collect my breath two of the guards grab me and drag me to the cross.
View attachment 746364
I beg them to give me just a moment but none is given. Spikes are driven through my wrists.
View attachment 746370
I have never experienced such pain! Piss squirts between my thighs but the crew doesn’t wait to nail one foot over the other. My body twists in agony as the third spike pierces my feet and drives into the stipe. How much worse can this get?
View attachment 746365
But my pain is only beginning. As my chest heaves, they start lifting the cross.
View attachment 746366
The cross swings skyward then suddenly drops into the socket. I swear my hands are almost ripped from my wrists! But they have carried out my sentence. I hang naked nailed to the cross.
View attachment 746368
Three shanks of iron hammered through my wrists and feet hold me hanging from the face of the cross.
View attachment 746367
I look out at the crowd and shout “Look what they have done to me!”
View attachment 746369
Their response is a hearty applause and lewd jeers…

-Kathy
Good to see my Handiwork put to good use !! ;) :)
(Loincloth,supplied by Baracus @ WWW.Cruxclothes.com)
Remember to visit my other website,
@WWW.CrossesbyBaracus.co.uk
OR Visit Cruxforums.com,for more ideas. ;)

(I've moved on from the Loincloth-side of things.....and incorporated Cross-building)

For the first half hour that Kathy is crucified she suffers the shock of having three spikes driven through her wrists and feet. The pain of the cross bottoming in its socket felt like her arms would rip from her shoulders. With her feet nailed flush to the face of the stipe and some bones broken in them, they don’t help support her weight.
crux 243 d.jpg
Beneath her the crowd enjoys watching her suffer and shout mocking jeers as she writhes naked from her cross. The pain does not cease but Kathy begins to acclimate to it. She become aware of the lewd remarks being shouted at her. Exasperated Kathy shouts down at the crowd “What are you doing? They are killing me and you are just enjoying my suffering!”
c 0065.jpg
The cruelness of the cross has multiple facets. Kathy’s body’s weight stretches her arms while compresses her chest. Beside the pain of being driven through her limbs the spikes restrict how much Kathy can move not to mention how much it hurts when she does.
crux  kathy 005.jpg
Before me there is crowd of people dressed up in what I guess is old Roman garb. They revel in shouting lewd remarks as I hang naked from the cross. The nails insure I cannot comfort or cover myself.
crux 403.jpg
They find my suffering quite enjoyable while I feel every muscle staining or cramping. Under the blazing sun I sweat while my mouth and throat are dry as bone.
Then there is realization I really need to relieve myself. I don’t think I will get a bathroom break. I am going to have to do this before this crowd.

crux 282 A.jpg
There is nothing about drawing the crucifixion card that has any comfort for me. I am realizing that I will not be relieved of the pain of the cross until my body gives up and I die.

-Kathy

They find my suffering quite enjoyable while I feel every muscle staining or cramping. Under the blazing sun I sweat while my mouth and throat are dry as bone.
Then there is realization I really need to relieve myself. I don’t think I will get a bathroom break. I am going to have to do this before this crowd.

crux 282 A.jpg
I hope those guards that nailed me to the cross come closer while I relieve myself.

The ten finalists are prepared for the next round of the Crux Contest as we shall explore. The finalists are photographed for a preview if they ‘win’ the crucifixion.

This is most humiliating! I am dressed in only a minimal loincloth and some form of a crown of thorns. My hands are bound behind my back.

View attachment 742530

The photographer makes lewd remarks about how I look. He enjoys telling me the crowd will enjoy watching me carry my cross then see me hanging from it. He frees my wrists and hands me three spikes. I look at the heavy spikes and ask “Is these what they would nail me to the cross with?”

View attachment 742531

“I’m told these are smaller than the ones they are going to bigger and have square shanks.”

Shit! I shouldn’t worry though. I am going to win the million dollars.

-Kathy

The next step is to eliminate seven of the ten finalists. They are brought out with their wrists bound behind their backs and wearing iron collars.

View attachment 742532

One by one seven women are eliminated from the final round. As each one is eliminated, they lose their chance at the million dollars… and the possibility of being crucified!

Were they relieved or disappointed? Their wrists were freed and the collars were removed from their necks. Their last ‘official’ task of the contest was to stand naked before the crowd and the RR Video Production cameras as other were cut from the final trio.

View attachment 742534

Well, I am in the final ‘cut’. I go home with a nice prize and all expenses paid, win a million dollars, or am crucified to entertain the crowd and make RR Video Productions a ton of money. That is me on your left…

-Kathy

Kathy and the two other finalists await the last stage of the contest…

View attachment 742533
In the third pic...Omg, how did Erin end up in a slave auction?

Back
Top Bottom