The Cull And Hunt... Road To A Rebellion...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sir Wragg’s joy at having Barbaria back in his control was only exceeded by Barbaria’s misery of being there. She was used as party decoration…
View attachment 166072
…and as dessert at his dinner parties…
View attachment 166069
…or sometimes the prey in his illegal hunts. Barbaria hated the Joan Tree darts…
View attachment 166071
Then there was the bastard Sir Wragg’s great-niece Elizabeth that had been convinced to behave lest she be hanged not knowing she had already been condemned to the cross. She was well taken care of only because she was being brought back to health so she would last longer when she was crucified. She was used regularly by Sir Wragg and his friends…
View attachment 166070
…and then there was Blaire. She was forbidden from using a computer or smartphone but there was nothing that said her teammates couldn’t use theirs with Blaire dictating correspondence and reading the replies.
View attachment 166073
She was talking to a group known as Free All The Women Association (FATWA). One can only hope she is not planning the Rebellion of 2015!!!

Tree
OK...

love always...

T

OK.....my fate as usual......dinner decoration with blindfold?....and dessert? ......geeze????

But if Siss says it OK, then it must be.

And don't think any organizing for the Rebellion of 2015 would take place out in the open like that on a park bench...you take us women for fools??????

And don't think any organizing for the Rebellion of 2015 would take place out in the open like that on a park bench...you take us women for fools?????? -Barbaria

CXSlave (aka Blaire) is a crafty woman who knows slave owners would never think to look there!!!

Tree

And don't think any organizing for the Rebellion of 2015 would take place out in the open like that on a park bench...you take us women for fools?????? -Barbaria

CXSlave (aka Blaire) is a crafty woman who knows slave owners would never think to look there!!!

Tree

Of course, why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes:

Sir Wragg spared no expense torturing Barbaria. He had a special chair built and strapped Barbaria into it.
exe chair 004.jpg
She watched as first her wrists were strapped in then he spread her legs and strapped them to the legs of the chair. Barbaria stared ahead at the RR Video Productions camera aimed between her legs as he fitted the head strap and fixed the collar around her neck. With her voice trembling she asked “Are you going to kill me?”

Despard Wragg laughed “I am not that merciful, cunt! But you will have time to think about what will happen. It is dinner time and I wouldn’t want my appetite ruined by you soiling yourself when we start. And don’t worry- you will know when we start.”

Barbaria was left alone strapped in the chair with only a single light overhead and the ever-present red light in the camera to let her know she was being watched.
exe chair 030.jpg
Sir Wragg and his guests enjoyed a fine meal and one of his maids helped with the after supper entertainment with one of his female guests.
abbey 064.jpg
When it was time to torment Barbaria in a different vault Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg was chained by a crank and order to turn it and stop on Sir Wragg’s command.
eul.jpg
She didn’t know the crank turned a magneto that as it turned it delivered an electric shock to Barbaria. Barbaria didn’t know what the source of power was but she certainly felt it…
m41.jpg

Tree

Sir Wragg spared no expense torturing Barbaria. He had a special chair built and strapped Barbaria into it.
View attachment 166158
She watched as first her wrists were strapped in then he spread her legs and strapped them to the legs of the chair. Barbaria stared ahead at the RR Video Productions camera aimed between her legs as he fitted the head strap and fixed the collar around her neck. With her voice trembling she asked “Are you going to kill me?”

Despard Wragg laughed “I am not that merciful, cunt! But you will have time to think about what will happen. It is dinner time and I wouldn’t want my appetite ruined by you soiling yourself when we start. And don’t worry- you will know when we start.”

Barbaria was left alone strapped in the chair with only a single light overhead and the ever-present red light in the camera to let her know she was being watched.
View attachment 166159
Sir Wragg and his guests enjoyed a fine meal and one of his maids helped with the after supper entertainment with one of his female guests.
View attachment 166157
When it was time to torment Barbaria in a different vault Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg was chained by a crank and order to turn it and stop on Sir Wragg’s command.
View attachment 166160
She didn’t know the crank turned a magneto that as it turned it delivered an electric shock to Barbaria. Barbaria didn’t know what the source of power was but she certainly felt it…
View attachment 166161

Tree

This just gets worse and worse....yikes Tree....yikes!!!!!

Tree regrets he must leave the "Cull and the Hunt" to prepare for a rumored rebellion in 2015. He is a true humanitarian that does no want to hurt anyone- merely crucify them, after a fair and just trial, of course.

So there are spikes to be sharpened, crosses to be made (to replace those that rotted on the 'Hill of 100 Crosses'; why can't they be neater when they die?), and short stories to be written...

Beware...

Tree

Tree regrets he must leave the "Cull and the Hunt" to prepare for a rumored rebellion in 2015. He is a true humanitarian that does no want to hurt anyone- merely crucify them, after a fair and just trial, of course.

So there are spikes to be sharpened, crosses to be made (to replace those that rotted on the 'Hill of 100 Crosses'; why can't they be neater when they die?), and short stories to be written...

Beware...

Tree

Rumormonger!!!!!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom