The Cull And Hunt... Road To A Rebellion...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is that any way to speak of a Master Crucifixion Technician? :oops:

Ulrika, what is that noise coming from the workshop? :eek:

Oh! :doh: He always swears like that when he's sharpening nails? :eek:

Oh, Tree is used to my insolence.....he will get me in the end, and he knows it.

Yeah, his look like Home Depot or Sears.
...actually 'Dickey Bub Farm and Home'...

next...

A small side note, while it has been well documented here what an evil bastard Sir Despard Wragg is and that includes the way he treats the female staff at the Cruxton Abbey. Even though his reputation is well known, in the tough economy he had no trouble hiring help and paid generously. But he demanded perfection and the penalties for failure were both swift and severe. Tree presents this example…

Sir Wragg was having a party one evening. One of the maids spilled a drink (it didn’t matter that that one of the guests, Joan Tree, tripped her) and needed to be punished.

She was bound, blindfolded, and her uniform pulled down her arms until her breasts were exposed. She sat silently as the guests would berate her in third person saying “What a worthless slut she is” and “I hope this isn’t the only punishment she gets” and other such things.
abbey 065.jpg
They needn’t have worried about that. After the hour was done the hapless maid was untied and ordered to strip. Joan Tree said “There is a spot of wine on my shoe. I must ask that she is whipped!”

“Excellent idea, Joan” Sir Wragg replied.

The maid’s eyes widened and she back away from her master crying “It was an accident! I was tripped! Please have mercy!”

“I didn’t recall asking you to speak” Sir Wragg scowled.

“Let’s make this better” Joan said as she produced a syringe filled with her potion. “Victoria, would you do the honors?”
(Reminder- Victoria is Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg’s mother, now in the good graces with Despard Wragg)

“I have no idea what to do, Joan” she replied.

Joan, much stronger than she looks, grabbed the naked maid and said “Just stick the needle in her bun and push the plunger.”

As Victoria did so the maid protested “What are you doing to me?”
abbey 048.jpg
“Making your life miserable you stupid cunt” Joan said with a wicked laugh. The maid was taken to Sir Wragg’s dungeon where she was bound wrists and ankles to a frame. Another maid wrapped her in a loincloth and before going to attend to the guests coming to watch she whispered to her bound peer “Don’t be concerned about pissing or shitting. We all do when we are whipped.”

The maid quietly wept as she waited for the guests to file in and have their drinks tended to. Sir Wragg and his nephew Theo picked up whips. Sir Wragg asked the maid if she was ready. She had never been whipped or even bound during her 19 months employed at Cruxton Abbey. She shook her head and whimpered “No, Sir Wragg, I am not” and wondered why her loins were hot and wet.

“Well take a deep breath, girl, because we are ready to start. Theo, please start.”
abbey 032.gif
The first lash hurt more than she could imagine. By the second lash she felt the loincloth get warm and wet as she peed in it. She didn’t know when she lost control of her bowels as the lashes came faster.
whip 110.gif
She had ‘only’ been given thirty lashes when Sir Wragg signaled for his nephew to stop.
abbey 033.gif
The maid stood trembling in pain but grateful the punishment was over. If only she would be so fortunate! The irons were taken from her wrists and ankles and she was taken outside. Ropes were tied around her wrist and ankles and she was hoisted up until she was stretched taunt between two trees. The soiled loincloth was peeled from her hips and cold water hosed off her bum and pussy but did not cool off the effects of Joan Tree’s potion…
abbey 066.jpg

Tree

next...

A small side note, while it has been well documented here what an evil bastard Sir Despard Wragg is and that includes the way he treats the female staff at the Cruxton Abbey. Even though his reputation is well known, in the tough economy he had no trouble hiring help and paid generously. But he demanded perfection and the penalties for failure were both swift and severe. Tree presents this example…

Sir Wragg was having a party one evening. One of the maids spilled a drink (it didn’t matter that that one of the guests, Joan Tree, tripped her) and needed to be punished.

She was bound, blindfolded, and her uniform pulled down her arms until her breasts were exposed. She sat silently as the guests would berate her in third person saying “What a worthless slut she is” and “I hope this isn’t the only punishment she gets” and other such things.
View attachment 166704
They needn’t have worried about that. After the hour was done the hapless maid was untied and ordered to strip. Joan Tree said “There is a spot of wine on my shoe. I must ask that she is whipped!”

The maid’s eyes widened and she back away from her master crying “It was an accident! I was tripped! Please have mercy!”

“Let’s make this better” Joan said as she produced a syringe filled with her potion. “Victoria, would you do the honors?”
(Reminder- Victoria is Elizabeth Montgomery-Wragg’s mother, now in the good graces with Despard Wragg)

Joan, much stronger than she looks, grabbed the naked maid and said “Just stick the needle in her bun and push the plunger.”

View attachment 166703
“Making your life miserable you stupid cunt” Joan said with a wicked laugh. The maid was taken to Sir Wragg’s dungeon where she was bound wrists and ankles to a frame. Another maid wrapped her in a loincloth and before going to attend to the guests coming to watch she whispered to her bound peer “Don’t be concerned about pissing or shitting. We all do when we are whipped.”

The maid quietly wept as she waited for the guests to file in and have their drinks tended to. Sir Wragg and his nephew Theo picked up whips. Sir Wragg asked the maid if she was ready. She had never been whipped or even bound during her 19 months employed at Cruxton Abbey. She shook her head and whimpered “No, Sir Wragg, I am not” and wondered why her loins were hot and wet.

“Well take a deep breath, girl, because we are ready to start. Theo, please start.”
View attachment 166701
The first lash hurt more than she could imagine. By the second lash she felt the loincloth get warm and wet as she peed in it. She didn’t know when she lost control of her bowels as the lashes came faster.
View attachment 166706
She had ‘only’ been given thirty lashes when Sir Wragg signaled for his nephew to stop.
View attachment 166702
The maid stood trembling in pain but grateful the punishment was over. If only she would be so fortunate! The irons were taken from her wrists and ankles and she was taken outside. Ropes were tied around her wrist and ankles and she was hoisted up until she was stretched taunt between two trees. The soiled loincloth was peeled from her hips and cold water hosed off her bum and pussy but did not cool off the effects of Joan Tree’s potion…
View attachment 166705

Tree

I have begun to collect damning evidence for Rebellion 2015....downloaded GIFs....this can be used in the post-rebellion trials of the IMF.

...really, that was my last post on the storyline of this thread...

Tree is disappointed to see the depths that a Knight of Her Majesty, the Queen of England, could sink into sadistic debauchery! How could I so missed this trait of Sir Wragg?

What will become of his great-niece, Elizabeth Montgomery-Ward-Wragg?

And what will become of Barbaria? Will she lead yet another rebellion???

Then there is Messa... why is she selling Tree amazing amounts of premium French lumber?
wood for tree 4.jpg
...who's side is she on anyway?

What is Blaire doing communicating with the leader of Free All The Women Now, the beautiful Yupar, about?

This is too much to contemplate now. I think I'll head down to the coffee shop...

tree esspresso a.jpg

Tree

...really, that was my last post on the storyline of this thread...

Tree is disappointed to see the depths that a Knight of Her Majesty, the Queen of England, could sink into sadistic debauchery! How could I so missed this trait of Sir Wragg?

What will become of his great-niece, Elizabeth Montgomery-Ward-Wragg?

And what will become of Barbaria? Will she lead yet another rebellion???

Then there is Messa... why is she selling Tree amazing amounts of premium French lumber?
View attachment 166902
...who's side is she on anyway?

What is Blaire doing communicating with the leader of Free All The Women Now, the beautiful Yupar, about?

This is too much to contemplate now. I think I'll head down to the coffee shop...

View attachment 166903

Tree

Good, I will know where to keep an eye on you then. And Messa has to quit double dealing....it's enough that RR does that.

next...

View attachment 166704

View attachment 166703

View attachment 166701
View attachment 166706
View attachment 166702
View attachment 166705

Tree
a most enjoyable episode, especially for the maid! :devil:

Is it my imagination....

View attachment 166987

....or is Barb becoming more legal savvy? :eek:

After all the times I have been brought before the court on charges here at cf...you would think I had learned something (and not from my defense attorney in the yellow hat and shades)...time got over on the other side of the bench...how about a "criminal master" trial at the successful conclusion of the Great Slave Rebellion of 2015?:rolleyes:

After all the times I have been brought before the court on charges here at cf...you would think I had learned something (and not from my defense attorney in the yellow hat and shades)...time got over on the other side of the bench...how about a "criminal master" trial at the successful conclusion of the Great Slave Rebellion of 2015?:rolleyes:

I'd have to leave that to the criminal master author! :rolleyes:

...she dreams

Back
Top Bottom