The Erotic Perils Of Messaline The Jungle Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
The two fighting cats (kittens) collapse in each other's arms, panting! My warriors appear out of the jungle! The girls scramble away, but it is far too late. In a moment they are caught! Hands are bound behind backs. Thin leather thongs attached to nipples to be used as leashes. The girls have no option but to follow. They are too proud to beg for mercy, but mercy is unknown to my warriors!
Their fate is unknown as your black warriors take them back to the tribal village!

The two unfortunate girls stumble through the dark forest, each misstep rewarded by a painful tug on a tender nipple. The warriors are in a fine mood. These two will provide fine entertainment. The missionary who was the main attraction at the last feast had told them all sorts of stories that got their imaginations going!

The exhausted girls finally stumble into the village. There is a huge fire burning in the middle of the open space. Several strapping black women come over to the captives, examining them closely. Tugging at hair, prodding, probing. "We will let the woman play with them first", I say. "Later it will be the turn of the men!"

Back
Top Bottom