The Erotic Perils Of Messaline The Jungle Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
The same applies to the Kilwa slaver. It is difficult to remain focused on the finer points of Latin declension with all this going on!
keep your mounth about that kilwa man I'm here for a vengeance on one of those latin scholars, I blond beauty coming from Gaul and with a sharp tongue. I heard she was somewhere in these jungle . And I want her badly.

Hankstr, it's a go picture but Admi's nose should be a darker blue...

TREE
Tree thaught it was bright bleu.................... and it itched too and I don't know why:cool:

While all this discussion of noses is continuing, the tribe's women are planning their activities. The two heroines are hauled up below a tree branch, held up by a rope tied to their hair. Sharp thorns are scattered under their feet. The girls are forced to try and stay upright or face hanging by their hair, but the thorns pierce their feet, making them dance. The women prod them with sharp sticks, trying to find the delicate flesh of breasts and sex. The girls dance and dodge, despite the piercing thorns.

The girls dance and dodge, despite the piercing thorns.
As an added treat, the women tie the thongs attached to the two girls' nipples together. Each movement results in a painful tug on the others nipples!
Where are the illustrated and proving pics of it African? We needed them badly, because I'm looking for some runaways, a blond and a black Gaul woman but they dyed perhaps their hair. You know european woman like that to cheat their lawful owners.:D they are skilled and superb hookers.

Where are the illustrated and proving pics of it African? We needed them badly, because I'm looking for some runaways, a blond and a black Gaul woman but they dyed perhaps their hair. You know european woman like that to cheat their lawful owners.:D they are skilled and superb hookers.
Pictures are beyond my level of skill. I'm afraid.

hired my comrad Tree or contact hankstr:D

thought you had finished her and send her in the seventh heaven after your last report:D:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom