The failed rebellion

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Somewhere back in time there is the country of Cruxtonia. It is legally headed by Lord Wragg, a promiscuous son of a bitch that would have any woman he desired to be arrested and would personally rape question them as to their loyalty to his leadership.
couple 067.gif
There are benefits to be the master of your kingdom. Lord Wragg has assembled a generous treasure and amassed a large library of exquisite books, most of which he cannot read as he can barely read his own language.
wragg 008.jpg
But while Lord Wragg appears to be the leader he in fact answers to his cousin, Archbishop Damian Wragg of Cruxton Abbey. When the archbishop summons his cousin, Lord Wragg knows not to miss the meeting. The archbishop is finishing his brunch and is bracketed by two very beautiful sisters of the Order of Penance and Punishment who are noticeably unclothed. He dabs his mouth then greets his cousin.
wragg 004.jpg
“Good morning, Lord Wragg. I am so pleased you could make it here” the cleric says dryly.

“It is always a pleasure to see you” Lord Wragg replies.

“Dear cousin, it is becoming a distraction that a man of your age has yet to take a wife. I believe you must rectify this situation” the archbishop says in a commanding tone.

“I enjoy my life as it is. I can take and woman I choose” Lord Wragg protests.

“A marriage can be done for reasons other than love. It can have both political and illusionary benefits.”

“Then why don’t you wed” Lord Wragg demands.

“Dear cousin, I am a cleric! We do not take a wife” the archbishop retorts. “And, as you can safely assume my masculine needs are well taken care of.”

“I haven’t found a woman I would entertain marrying since a French woman from Anjou a decade ago” Lord Wragg huffs.

“And she turned you down. But you were not the Lord of Cruxtonia then. Your father was” the archbishop replies.

“She made it clear she would never marry me.”

“Times change. I have sent the mercenary Quercus- you know him as ‘Tree’- to go to Anjou to fetch the damsel. I hear she is still unwed.”
the war of the damned 2.jpg
Something tells me Messaline is not going to welcome Tree and his marauders.

Oh, she'll try to do the best ... but what is the best in these circumstances ? :D

... “I haven’t found a woman I would entertain marrying since a French woman from Anjou a decade ago” Lord Wragg huffs.
“And she turned you down. But you were not the Lord of Cruxtonia then...

What? I dont remember ... :D

“I enjoy my life as it is. I can take and woman I choose” Lord Wragg protests.
A very sensible attitude.
“She made it clear she would never marry me.”
“Times change. I have sent the mercenary Quercus- you know him as ‘Tree’- to go to Anjou to fetch the damsel. I hear she is still unwed.”
Well, you know, noblesse oblige, and all that. Sometimes you just have to make sacrifices for the good of the realm.
Well, you never know your luck. Perhaps absence has made her heart grow fonder! :bdsm-heart:
That's the spirit! When nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through. :rolleyes::D

Well, she's supposed to marry Lord Wragg, not Tree and the marauders, so I don't suppose she has to welcome you in any very enthusiastic way. You're a mercenary, after all, not Sir Lancelot. You might think about shaving, or polishing up your armour, or something though. ;)

Well, she's supposed to marry Lord Wragg, not Tree and the marauders, so I don't suppose she has to welcome you in any very enthusiastic way. You're a mercenary, after all, not Sir Lancelot. You might think about shaving, or polishing up your armour, or something though. ;)
I agree ! In any case, they cant fuck me : if I'm not yet virgin, Lord Wragg will be angry !!! :D

True to the conjecture of last post Messaline hardly welcomed Tree and him mercenaries. This did not deter Tree and his band of outlaws. Messaline would awake in the convent section of the of the Cruxton Abbey where she is informed she is to become the loving bride of Lord Wragg. Messa wastes no time stating that she would die first before being wedded to Lord Wragg.
prison 250.jpg
This bold statement would have certainly had her executed but the archbishop is determined that she marries his cousin. There must be some sinister reason behind his logic.

Messaline should not be worried as her lover and mistress Judith has sent the rebel leader Barbara Moore and her army to rescue Messa. The group of women are swiftly captured and sent to confines of the convent where Messa is held.
slave trade 078.jpg
Barbara, front and center, looks despondent but is pleased by how things are progressing. There was no way her small army was going to break into the convent to rescue Messa but once in she is sure she and her team can help Messa escape.

Barb and her team were taken to the convent’s dungeon, deep in the subterranean cellars of the fortress. There they find the naked French woman Messaline bound naked to a post in chains locked around her wrists and ankles.
Messaline_avatar%201.jpg
Messa looks at them and asks “Are you here to be executed with me tomorrow?”

“No” Barbara replies. “We are here to help you escape. Judith sent us.”

Messa seems confused.

Barbara explains “We could not break in. We know how to break out!”

Even Tree is confused…

Messa seems confused.

Confused ? Yes, of course ! I'm not sure that I dont want to marry Lord Wragg : think of that, Barb , they'll say : " And here are His Altess Lord Wragg and Madame Lady Messaline , his wife " !!! :rolleyes:

You and Judith could become my nurses and have all the adventages of the work ...
Think of that , Barb ! ... :D:rolleyes:

Confused ? Yes, of course ! I'm not sure that I dont want to marry Lord Wragg : think of that, Barb , they'll say : " And here are His Altess Lord Wragg and Madame Lady Messaline , his wife " !!! :rolleyes:

You and Judith could become my nurses and have all the adventages of the work ...
Think of that , Barb ! ... :D:rolleyes:
Messa will be rescued,the Romans will have to look else where for their entertainment!

" L'espoir fait vivre" ... ( The hope makes us alive ) ...:D
True to the conjecture of last post Messaline hardly welcomed Tree and him mercenaries. This did not deter Tree and his band of outlaws. Messaline would awake in the convent section of the of the Cruxton Abbey where she is informed she is to become the loving bride of Lord Wragg. Messa wastes no time stating that she would die first before being wedded to Lord Wragg.
View attachment 727448
This bold statement would have certainly had her executed but the archbishop is determined that she marries his cousin. There must be some sinister reason behind his logic.

Messaline should not be worried as her lover and mistress Judith has sent the rebel leader Barbara Moore and her army to rescue Messa. The group of women are swiftly captured and sent to confines of the convent where Messa is held.
View attachment 727449
Barbara, front and center, looks despondent but is pleased by how things are progressing. There was no way her small army was going to break into the convent to rescue Messa but once in she is sure she and her team can help Messa escape.

Barb and her team were taken to the convent’s dungeon, deep in the subterranean cellars of the fortress. There they find the naked French woman Messaline bound naked to a post in chains locked around her wrists and ankles.
View attachment 727450

Messa seems confused.

Barbara explains “We could not break in. We know how to break out!”

Even Tree is confused…

Even Tree is confused… Isn't he always? Drink can do that in excess.

The plan is simple but not without risks. Barbara Moore has arranged for her group of rebels to be arrested and sent to the convent where Messaline is being held. When they arrive at the convent they are stripped of their clothing. Chained together by their necks the rules of the convent (it is more a prison) are explained to them.
slave market 008.jpg
Barbara’s plan is to pick the locks that imprison Messaline and make a run for it. Next to her stands Kathy Summer who has Barb’s tool tucked in her ass. If it slips out the group will certainly be hanged for plotting a break-out.
hang 942 f.jpg
The hanging would not just end their lives, the executioner knows his trade well and the women would suffer a slow strangling before they expire.
Fortunately, their plot is not discovered. The next day the tool is removed from Kathy’s ass and Barb quickly picks the locks that bind Messaline to the post. At the guards’ lunch time they make their break for freedom.
slave runner 55.jpg
A few guards fire arrows at the fleeing women but it appears the break-out is successful as Barbara leads Messa to freedom.

Okay, the rescue party is captured and imprisoned. Why would Messaline worry? :confused:Everything is fine. :rolleyes::eek:
There was no way her small army was going to break into the convent to rescue Messa but once in she is sure she and her team can help Messa escape.
Of course! The cunning plan that can't possibly fail.
Barbara’s plan is to pick the locks that imprison Messaline and make a run for it.
Simple plans are often best.

A few guards fire arrows at the fleeing women but it appears the break-out is successful as Barbara leads Messa to freedom.
Another first for Barb, what. :D

Back
Top Bottom