The failed rebellion

Go to CruxDreams.com
They move to the next cross where Barbara hangs. Barbara looks at Jollyrei and in a scratchy voice says “Have some mercy and give us some water. It won’t save us.”
crux 319.jpg
One woman laughs and exclaims “Condemned wenches don’t get water while they are crucified!”

I am blinded by the sweat stinging my eyes, but I’d recognize that bitchy voice anywhere... Joan Tree!

The dozen women have all been crucified since nine o’clock this morning. It is just past eight in the evening. The sun sets in a quarter hour. Though the women have been given small drinks from sponges hoisted up on the points of spears to wet their mouths and throats they are hopelessly dehydrated and hungry. It has been more than a day since they last ate or had a real intake of water.
The spikes (except for those in their broke feet) don’t seem to hurt much. Nerve damage does that though back then no one knew about that. The effort to carry the beams up the hill and hanging from their crosses have exhausted them. If death is kind, they would be dead by now. It is not. They will suffer the night stretched naked on their crosses.
Breathing is more labored and muscles cramp as the sun lowers. The crowds have left, and the women are left to deal with their cross-tortured bodies and the strange boredom that accompanies their crucifixions.
crux 373 e.jpg
Kathy looks down her body and prays she will die soon in the cooling evening’s air.
crux 344 B.jpg
She wonders how any man could crucify a woman with breasts like hers.
But the women are crucified and will stay so until the last of them dies. Messa looks at the setting sun and wonders what kind of heathens could have done this to her. She hopes she still looks great.
crux 021 b.jpg
As the sun sets Barbara watches a trickle of her blood run down her arm and the side of her chest. It is a macabre sight, but she still looks. She has nothing else to do.
crux 298 c.jpg
Kathy strains against the face of her cross. The thought of being dead is beginning to become more appealing than her suffering on the cross. She pulls against the square shanks of the spikes hammered through her wrists. They hold steady.
crux 242.jpg
At the end of the row Eul looks up at the darkness. The air has cooled and she is chilled. She hopes that if she still alive by morning that it will be a warm day.
crux 011.jpg

Last edited:
Kathy looks down her body and prays she will die soon in the cooling evening’s air.
crux 344 B.jpg
athy strains against the face of her cross. The thought of being dead is beginning to become more appealing than her suffering on the cross. She pulls against the square shanks of the spikes hammered through her wrists. They hold steady.
crux 242.jpg

Dam these spikes , I want one last orgasm before I die but can't get my hands free to pleasure myself , it's so cruel.

As the sun sets Barbara watches a trickle of her blood run down her arm and the side of her chest. It is a macabre sight, but she still looks. She has 298 nothing else to do.
crux 298 c.jpg

298? Either a Tree typo, or the number of times he’s crucified me.

The next morning arrives. It has been a full day since the women were crucified. They have had a few sips of water since they were crucified and have not eaten since the day before they were brought up the hill to serve their sentence. They are tired, hungry, and thirsty. Their bodies are weakening from the tortures of their crucifixion.

The day heats up quickly. Kathy leaves her legs spread to keep cool. She doesn’t have the energy to try to close them, leaving her vagina lewdly gaping for the few spectators that have come to view the crucified women.
crux 333.jpg
Rude remarks about her display. Kathy is too tired to care what they say to or about her.

At the end of the row Eul hangs from her cross. She is exhausted and in agony spread on the wood. She groans “Why can’t I just die.”
crux 226 e.jpg
This is part of the torture of the cross. The mind may say she is ready to die but the body refuses to die.

It is a bizarre day for the women. They are being executed for crimes they have committed but even a short drop hanging would have merciful compared to their crucifixion. Barb hangs from her cross for well more than a day. Exhaustion consumes her, forcing her to struggle to breathe. Her arms are wrecked from being stretched wide on the cross and her legs to weak to push up. The broken bones in her feet are the only feeling she has down there.
‘I think I am done’ Barb thinks.
crux 298 b.jpg
It is almost 105F° (around 40C°) and the humidity is stifling the women. Messa pushed out from her cross. She succeeds in only hurting herself and the spikes still hold her securely to the cross.
crux 330.jpg
She slumps down and calls to Barbara.

“I don’t have much left” she says. “I do thank you for saving me from marriage to Lord Wragg. Dying even this way is worth it.”
crux 031 B.jpg
They would not talk again…

The next morning arrives. It has been a full day since the women were crucified. They have had a few sips of water since they were crucified and have not eaten since the day before they were brought up the hill to serve their sentence. They are tired, hungry, and thirsty. Their bodies are weakening from the tortures of their crucifixion.

The day heats up quickly. Kathy leaves her legs spread to keep cool. She doesn’t have the energy to try to close them, leaving her vagina lewdly gaping for the few spectators that have come to view the crucified women.
View attachment 730647
Rude remarks about her display. Kathy is too tired to care what they say to or about her.

At the end of the row Eul hangs from her cross. She is exhausted and in agony spread on the wood. She groans “Why can’t I just die.”
View attachment 730644
This is part of the torture of the cross. The mind may say she is ready to die but the body refuses to die.

It is a bizarre day for the women. They are being executed for crimes they have committed but even a short drop hanging would have merciful compared to their crucifixion. Barb hangs from her cross for well more than a day. Exhaustion consumes her, forcing her to struggle to breathe. Her arms are wrecked from being stretched wide on the cross and her legs to weak to push up. The broken bones in her feet are the only feeling she has down there.
‘I think I am done’ Barb thinks.
View attachment 730645
It is almost 105F° (around 40C°) and the humidity is stifling the women. Messa pushed out from her cross. She succeeds in only hurting herself and the spikes still hold her securely to the cross.
View attachment 730646
She slumps down and calls to Barbara.

“I don’t have much left” she says. “I do thank you for saving me from marriage to Lord Wragg. Dying even this way is worth it.”
View attachment 730643
They would not talk again…

Superb!

Wragg said : "You never even tried the alternative. :mad: "

Not trying ? Remember what I said :

Confused ? Yes, of course ! I'm not sure that I dont want to marry Lord Wragg : think of that, Barb , they'll say : " And here are His Altess Lord Wragg and Madame Lady Messaline , his wife " !!! :rolleyes:

You and Judith could become my nurses and have all the adventages of the work ...

Think of that , Barb ! ... :D:rolleyes:

inveraray-castle1.jpg
:(:(:(

Dam these spikes , I want one last orgasm before I die but can't get my hands free to pleasure myself , it's so cruel.

I'm sure you could find some good samaritan in the crowd who'd be prepared to help you, Kathy. What exactly was it that you needed again ?? :D

View attachment 730647

You just ignore them, Kathy, and do what you need to do to stay comfortable.

Kathy wants a last orgasm before dying on her cross!
I still wonder if a crucified can really lead to an orgasm?
The suffering must be so strong that no other feeling could exceed it.
Now, I hope that this orgasm that is the super phantasm of many of us really exists!
Suffering and dying without having experienced this great orgasm would really be the biggest frustration, probably the biggest disappointment of our life, of our death.

At seven o’clock this evening Lord Wragg summons Prosecutor Jollyrei. He orders him to have the guards spike the women with a lance to end their suffering. Jollyrei is less than pleased and implies that Lord Wragg is getting soft due to his failed amour with Messaline.
Riff 001.jpg
“You signed off on them dying by crucifixion. Are you showing them mercy” Jollyrei demandingly asks.

“They have suffered a day and a half, Jolly” Lord Wragg growls. “Have them finished.”

“And have them buried” Jollyrei asks.

“I said finish their life, not take them down. I want people see their bodies hanging dead from the crosses as they come to Cruxton on Sunday morning, not a dozen bitches wheezing their last breaths.”

“I will accommodate your desire, Lord Wragg” Jollyrei graciously replies. But if Lord Wragg is the cruel ruler of Cruxtonia one could convincingly argue that Jollyrei is the more sadistic of the two. Lord Wragg, wanting to avoid the wrath of this cousin Archbishop Despard Wragg, assumed Jollyrei would send his constables up the hill to have a lance shoved through the hearts of the crucified women.

Jollyrei, a bastard artist at heart, accompanies his constable to oversee the ‘expedition’ of the women’s deaths. They approach Eulalia first as she has been crucified the longest. The lance is dipped in a vat of Joan Tree’s horny potion and they circle behind her.

Eul looks back and asks “What are you doing?”
crux 171 a.jpg
“Lord Wragg wants you dead” Jollyrei says.

“So, you are going to end my life?”

“In a little while” Jollyrei replies. “Do her!”

The constable lifts the lance and pierces the small of Eul’s back and thrusts up to tear her right lung open. Eul grimaces and whines “Shit, that hurts!”
crux 221.jpg
He twists the lance and rips her lung as he pulls the spear out. I suppose ‘mercy’ isn’t in his vocabulary. As her lung fills with blood Eulalia with Joan Tree’s potion coursing through her body suffers her last orgasm before she dies.
crux 365.jpg
Each woman is lance with great care not to spear their hearts. Jollyrei desires to see their final struggle as blood suffocates them and a fierce climax ends the condemned women’s lives.

The last three to be speared are Messaline, Kathy, and Barbara. Messa is speared first with the lance that is treated with Joan Tree’s horny potion.
crux 300 A Lanced.jpg
The share tip rips through her back and into the top of her right lung. Messa shrieks in pain as the wound only adds to the agony of the cross. Slowly her lung fills with blood and the potion races through her body. As her back bleeds from the stab entry she feels the fire in her loins. She groans “I think I am going to cum before I die.”
crux 389 e.jpg
Messa has her last and fatal orgasm. Her agony ends twenty minutes after she was lanced.
Kathy is next to feel the spear. As it is pulled from her back she cries “OH, damn, you have killed me!”
crux 369 C.jpg
Of course, she has been crucified to die. It would take almost a half hour for her climax then expire.

Before Kathy passed Barbara is lanced in her left lung. She feels the pain but is too weak to move much. The spear is removed and like the others blood flows into her lung and oozes out her back.
crux 299 c.jpg
She fells the womanly juices seep from her vagina. The guards laugh as the see the shine on her inner thighs. As her orgasm climaxes Barb thinks ‘I think I needed a better plan.’
crux 299 D.jpg
By nine that evening the twelve women have expired thirty-six hours after they were crucified. Mercenary guards would guard their crucified bodies to insure nobody could whisk away the condemned women.

So concludes the failed rebellion. It occurred centuries ago but was researched by Professor Barbara Moore at the University of the Virgin Martyrs as part of her PhD thesis. Miss Moore was summoned to Chancellor Wragg’s office. As always, she removed her clothing before entering.

Chancellor Wragg along with his assistant Joan Tree gleefully announce that her thesis is very good but need some depth added to it. He proudly says “My cousin, Archbishop Wragg, is the descendant of the archbishop in your paper. He has agreed to have you crucified for twenty-four hours so you can know firsthand the rigors of the cross!”
court 205 a.jpg
Barbara replies “I don’t know. Is this really necessary?”

Joan Tree replies “You want your PhD, don’t you?”

“Yes, but…” Barb starts to say.

The chancellor cuts her off and picks up the phone. With his speed dialer he quickly connected with his cousin, the archbishop of the Cruxton Abbey. With jovial enthusiasm he announces “Great news! Professor Moore has accepted your offer. She will be there in two days!”

But this part of the story is for another thread…

The end.

As always, she removed her clothing before entering.

Chancellor Wragg along with his assistant Joan Tree gleefully announce that her thesis is very good but need some depth added to it. He proudly says “My cousin, Archbishop Wragg, is the descendant of the archbishop in your paper. He has agreed to have you crucified for twenty-four hours so you can know firsthand the rigors of the cross!”

Now that's what I call a viva!

Back
Top Bottom