The failed rebellion

Go to CruxDreams.com
The crucifixions are handed in an assembly line fashion. Several women are already hanging on their crosses as others are being nailed to theirs while the last of the condemned women are still arriving.
crux carry 073.jpg
It is a chilling sight for the women as they watch the ones before them have spikes driven through their wrists and feet.
crux nail 013.jpg
They watch in dread as each crucified woman is raised and wood shims are hammered around the base of the stipe to stabilize the cross.
c 0063 a.jpg
Messa is forced onto her cross. Her back arches and she howls in pain as the spikes are driven through her wrists.
c 0060.jpg
Her feet are nailed and she looks over at the spike in her wrist in painful disbelief. She is nailed to the cross.
c 0061 b (2) A.jpg
The cross is lifted and Messa is stunned with pain as it slams on the bottom of the socket.
c 0065.jpg
A few moments later she raises her head and groans “They have killed me.”
c 0064.jpg
In reality her suffering has just begun.

There are only two women left to crucify- Kathy and Barbara. Kathy is nailed to her cross and is raised. Her boldness departs as she begins to hang from the cross. She is overwhelmed by the pain of being stretched across the wood of her cross. Her body is tormented as she hangs from the spikes that hold her wrists and feet to the cross.
crux 401.jpg
They cannot do this to me!
-Kathy

Of course, they did. There is only one woman left to crucify; the rebel leader Barbara Moore. She is dragged to her cross and is swiftly nailed to it. She has never felt such pain.
c 0061 c.jpg
She doesn’t know how much worse it will be as they raise the cross. Barb is shocked by the stunning agony as the cross bottoms in its socket and the men beat the wedges around the stipe to steady the cross.
c 0064 a.jpg
For a while she hangs almost motionless as she acclimates to the pain of hanging nailed to the face of the cross.
crux 212.jpg
The crosses are set around four meters apart stipe to stipe. It would be an easy distance to talk to the person next to you except the cross forces the ribs to constrict breathing. To Barb’s right hangs Kathy. She turns her head and asks Barb “What do we now?”
crux 371.jpg
Barb pushes up and groans “We hang here until we die, I guess.”
crux 184 e.jpg
It will be a long wait…

For a while she hangs almost motionless as she acclimates to the pain of hanging nailed to the face of the cross.
crux 212.jpg

Wait a minute! Where did this tribe of Bedouins come from? :confused:

The crosses are set around four meters apart stipe to stipe. It would be an easy distance to talk to the person next to you except the cross forces the ribs to constrict breathing. To Barb’s right hangs Kathy. She turns her head and asks Barb “What do we now?”
crux 371.jpg

Silly question... :rolleyes:

crux 184 e.jpg

Brilliant answer ;)

It will be a long wait…

With Tree’s hunt and peck typing methods, yes! :devil:

Nice job of crucifying me again ... how many times now have you nailed me to the wood, Tree? That would be a great new feature for the next software upgrade. “Times Crucified on CF”. Has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?

There are only two women left to crucify- Kathy and Barbara. Kathy is nailed to her cross and is raised. Her boldness departs as she begins to hang from the cross. She is overwhelmed by the pain of being stretched across the wood of her cross. Her body is tormented as she hangs from the spikes that hold her wrists and feet to the cross.
View attachment 729763
-Kathy

Of course, they did. There is only one woman left to crucify; the rebel leader Barbara Moore. She is dragged to her cross and is swiftly nailed to it. She has never felt such pain.
View attachment 729758
She doesn’t know how much worse it will be as they raise the cross. Barb is shocked by the stunning agony as the cross bottoms in its socket and the men beat the wedges around the stipe to steady the cross.
View attachment 729759
View attachment 729761
View attachment 729762
View attachment 729760
It will be a long wait…
You may suffer terribly, but you must know that on your cross you are really very beautiful and in the crowd, it is not only men who masturbate, many women, soaked, envy and caress without the least gene.

View attachment 729763
-Kathy

View attachment 729758
View attachment 729759
View attachment 729761
View attachment 729762
View attachment 729760
It will be a long wait…
Well done Mr T! Good to see that these rebel bitches now hang crucified! Keep up your good work, eradicate all women that try to challenge male dominance! :)

Kathy is nailed to her cross and is raised. Her boldness departs as she begins to hang from the cross. She is overwhelmed by the pain of being stretched across the wood of her cross. Her body is tormented as she hangs from the spikes that hold her wrists and feet to the cross.
crux 401.jpg

Tree come closer to my cross , I have something for you.

To Barb’s right hangs Kathy. She turns her head and asks Barb “What do we now?”
crux 371.jpg

:rolleyes:I was hoping you would help me pee on Tree

The dozen women have been crucified. The crowd becomes rowdier as they consume more wine throughout the day. They begin to harass the condemned women. Messa cannot believe the names they call her and the other women as they hang stretched naked on their crosses.
messa 038.jpg
Next to her Barb is retorting back using language a woman shouldn’t use.
barb crux 46.jpg
What can they do to her? She is already hanging crucified waiting to die.
Messa, a near noble woman has been reduced to a dying convict nailed bare to hang from the face of her cross. The pain is more than she has ever felt and she is humiliated hanging naked before the commoners that are enthralled by her twists and turns as she struggles to find comfort that the cross will never offer.
crux 403 b.jpg
She is shamed as bout rivulets of pee and her pussy juices ooze down her inner thighs.
crux 339 f.jpg
The rudest reminder of her fate comes when her mistress Judith comes to inspect her bare crucified body.
Judith is less than sympathetic to Messaline. She rubs her finger through the cleft of Messa’s ass and says “Look at what has happened to you!”
Messa willingly thrusts her ass towards Judith hand and pretends shock her mistress would fondle her before the crowd. Gasping she asks “Judith, what are you doing here?”
Judith smirks and says “My little whore, you have disgraced me by refusing Lord Wragg’s proposal to marry you then attempting to escape. While you suffer the pain of the cross Lord Wragg is offering me two of his harem women to replace you. I am proud you have yet to shit yourself, Messa… yet.”
crux 361 d.jpg
I do not deserve this treatment!
-Messa

“But why are you doing this to me” Messa asks.
“You are nothing but a condemned cunt, Messa, and I need fresh meat” Judith replies. “Suffer well, Messaline; the crowd is enjoying your agony!”
Judith walks away leaving Messa to suffer her slow death by crucifixion. Meanwhile, Prosecutor Jollyrei is taking some of the noble ladies on a close-up tour of the twelve women. They stop by the first cross in the line. One of them notes “She looks like she is in a lot pain.”
crux 379 C.jpg
Another says “Of course she is in pain! She is being executed.”
The woman looks down and says “Enjoy the show. It won’t be long before I won’t have to see you again.”
crux 397 c.jpg
“It will be longer than you think. You have only hanged for half a day. You will be praying to die by this time tomorrow” Jollyrei explains.

The procession gets to Messaline where one of women observes “She has pissed on herself!”

“That is not uncommon” Jollyrei notes. “I’ll wager they all do before they die and most may defecate. It is often part of the crucifixion process.”

“It looks like she came! Her thighs are all shiny” another lady says.

With a groan Messa lies and says “I did not.”
crux 382.jpg
They move to the next cross where Barbara hangs. Barbara looks at Jollyrei and in a scratchy voice says “Have some mercy and give us some water. It won’t save us.”
crux 319.jpg
One woman laughs and exclaims “Condemned wenches don’t get water while they are crucified!”

But to their surprise Jollyrei says “I will see you are all offered some. It will not quench your thirst but it will wet you mouths and throats.”

Barbara groans out her thanks. The entourage finally gets to the last cross where Eul is crucified. Eul, having been a slave, is in the same pain as the woman however she is unencumbered by the desire to appear as lady-like as possible. She is willing to urinate defecate without shame.
crux 334.jpg
The women touring the crucifixion scene have no desire to stay around the soiled crucified woman. It is of little concern to Eul… she is busy dying slowly.

Back
Top Bottom