The Great Slave Rebellion Of 2015

Go to CruxDreams.com
256191-ea0e28f5ea62319af9c94f284942d798.jpg
Nice shades.

dr s 002.jpg

...yes, and the 'White Zone' is for loading and unloading only...

The IMF North American Supreme Commander

...well, yes, I did design the TSA! How could you tell???

It is deep into the night. I hurt where I never knew I could. The floodlights are off and only a few auxiliary lights lit paths and put up enough light so the video cameras have enough light to record with.

Some of the younger slaves are doing better than me. I’m not sure that’s any bargain. None of us are dying before daybreak. I understand that. The wind picks up and rain drops splatters against our bodies.

One of the younger rebels- I don’t even know her name- cries out “why don’t they just kill me?”

crux 014.jpg

I want to tell her they are indeed killing us but what good would that do? Nearer to me Connie looks up at the sky and says “For Christ’s sake what else can happen? Do you think there is a chance the other rebels can save us?”

crux 093 c.jpg

“Tree told me beyond his security the IMF has hired more than a thousand mercenaries to cover the perimeter” I tell her.

“Fuck, Barb, how much ‘pillow talk’ do you do with your drunk lover?” Connie asks.

My face reddens and I ask “Do I look like I’m his lover?”

crux pose 044 b.jpg

“Barb, we are all tired. She didn’t mean anything by it. Cut her some slack” Siss says to me.

crux pose 164.jpg

-Barb

Tree

It is deep into the night. I hurt where I never knew I could. The floodlights are off and only a few auxiliary lights lit paths and put up enough light so the video cameras have enough light to record with.

Some of the younger slaves are doing better than me. I’m not sure that’s any bargain. None of us are dying before daybreak. I understand that. The wind picks up and rain drops splatters against our bodies.

One of the younger rebels- I don’t even know her name- cries out “why don’t they just kill me?”

View attachment 256216

I want to tell her they are indeed killing us but what good would that do? Nearer to me Connie looks up at the sky and says “For Christ’s sake what else can happen? Do you think there is a chance the other rebels can save us?”

View attachment 256217

“Tree told me beyond his security the IMF has hired more than a thousand mercenaries to cover the perimeter” I tell her.

“Fuck, Barb, how much ‘pillow talk’ do you do with your drunk lover?” Connie asks.

My face reddens and I ask “Do I look like I’m his lover?”

View attachment 256218

“Barb, we are all tired. She didn’t mean anything by it. Cut her some slack” Siss says to me.

View attachment 256219

-Barb

Tree

crux pose 044 b.jpg Tempers flare in our final hours. A dying Rebellion is not a pretty sight ... or is it? :rolleyes:

crux 169.jpg

I am wet and cold. My areolas and nipples are painfully burned from being in the sun for more than 20 hours over the last two days and the cold raindrops feel more like needles than cooling moisture. Some of my fellow rebels have accused me of taking our executioner as my lover. And that damn radio refuses to die in the rain. The damn AM broadcast crackles with static. At least Tree should be happy. His Cardinals beat the Chicago Cubs. Then some disc jockey named ‘Johnny Rabbit’ has a show with 50s, 60s, and 70s music. It may have been enjoyable without the static. Finally the radio mercifully dies.

This night does not end even though the rain finally does. I hang in the darkness with only a few dim lights lighting the hill to allow the rodent’s cameras to record our suffering. I doubt anyone cares enough to watch at this point.

The stench of whisky fills my nose and hands wrap around me from behind. He slips his fingers into my sex and begins to massage me. I twist my head and engage in a passionate kiss as my sisters mock and scorn me. I don’t care…

hill 100 crosses barb release.jpg

My body jerks and I open my eyes. I look about. There is no one there but me and the other crucified rebels. Most of them hang in a restless slumber. Did anything really happen? I don’t know. I want to touch my loins but the cross reminds me that it is not just an instrument of death but will punish me as much as it can before taking my life. And for the first time ever I embrace death more than life…

jjb116.jpg

-Barb

Tree

crux 169.jpg I am sooooooooooooooo wet and cold...who would have ever thought Mizzou would have a monsoon season! After all this time on the cross I am starting too hallucinate....could have sworn those were Tree's sticky fingers probing inside me, but just my mind playing tricks on me I guess. Just as well, my fellow rebels are getting a bit uppity in their attitude toward their leader. Who can blame them? Look where I led them! When you are nailed to a hunk of premium French timber for as long as they have been, who thinks rationally anymore? God I wish his fucking boombox would die. It will probably live longer than any of us. And I also wish the Rodent would turn off those damn arc lights, even if only for an hour or two. Would be nice to see the moon and the stars. Oh wait, forget it. No one has seen anything but rainclouds here for days. Sigh. Blaire is complaining that she can't feel her fingers anymore. Siss is snapping irritably at me. At least Wragg beat a hasty retreat after being told to fuck off last night. Oh, what I would give for a cold drink and an afternoon's sunbathing on the TreeHouse deck .. oh there I go, hallucinating again. Need to shift my position if I can. Owww. When will the pain ever go away?

View attachment 256227 Tempers flare in our final hours. A dying Rebellion is not a pretty sight ... or is it? :rolleyes:

Yes, well, I do beg to differ :rolleyes:

[

Finally the radio mercifully dies.

-Barb

Tree

Without any help from Barb's urogenital system.... :D

View attachment 256324 At least Wragg beat a hasty retreat after being told to fuck off last night.

We Wraggs know when we're not wanted....we can take a gentle hint. :(

Daylight comes and even the last rebel crucified has been has been crucified more than 40 hours. Buzzards were already circling overhead even though the first rebel had yet to die. The turkey buzzards in east-central Missouri are reluctant to even leave the road when a car approaches as they eat the roadkill. A crucified slave is just warm fresh meat hanging defenselessly from her cross. The young athletic PKin, even though one of the first crucified, was in one of the slaves in best shape deep into her ordeal. She watched a buzzard land on her cross and begs “Someone kill me now!”

1 buzzard crux.jpg

My body jerks and I open my eyes. I look about. ‘Where the fuck am I?’ It takes a few moments but I realize I am on the Tree house deck. I look at the clock on the wall and see it is nearly 11 AM. Damn, I hate waking up early. I remember I left my radio on the Hill of 100 Crosses™ and start to take the long walk to retrieve it before Rush Limbaugh starts. I’m half-way there when between the trees the howl of twin GE turbines rip the (for me) early morning quiet and a surplus A-10 blows the Hill to ‘smithereens’…

napalm-bombing  2.jpg

“Holy fuck” I think “I’m going to have to buy a new radio!”

In the cockpit of the A-10 the ‘Assassin Slave’ says to no one and yet everyone that hears her radio transmission “I couldn’t save you, but you won’t suffer anymore!!!”

Tree

Yeah, there will be an epilog…

Daylight comes and even the last rebel crucified has been has been crucified more than 40 hours. Buzzards were already circling overhead even though the first rebel had yet to die. The turkey buzzards in east-central Missouri are reluctant to even leave the road when a car approaches as they eat the roadkill. A crucified slave is just warm fresh meat hanging defenselessly from her cross. The young athletic PKin, even though one of the first crucified, was in one of the slaves in best shape deep into her ordeal. She watched a buzzard land on her cross and begs “Someone kill me now!”

View attachment 256894

My body jerks and I open my eyes. I look about. ‘Where the fuck am I?’ It takes a few moments but I realize I am on the Tree house deck. I look at the clock on the wall and see it is nearly 11 AM. Damn, I hate waking up early. I remember I left my radio on the Hill of 100 Crosses™ and start to take the long walk to retrieve it before Rush Limbaugh starts. I’m half-way there when between the trees the howl of twin GE turbines rip the (for me) early morning quiet and a surplus A-10 blows the Hill to ‘smithereens’…

View attachment 256895

In the cockpit of the A-10 the ‘Assassin Slave’ says to no one and yet everyone that hears her radio transmission “I couldn’t save you, but you won’t suffer anymore!!!”

Tree

Who is the mystery "Assassin Slave"? Can't imagine and I thought I was the Rebel Leader. Guess we just have to wait for Revelation the epilogue

View attachment 256894

View attachment 256895

Tree

Crux Chronicle header Madiosi.gif

Tuesday 30th June 2015

BLOODY A-10s DO IT AGAIN!!!

napalm-bombing  2.jpg

A perfectly good hill, supporting 100 perfectly good crosses, 100 perfectly suffering victims, and one perfectly good radio, was today destroyed in an air raid by an A-10 Thunderbolt.

These accursed planes have run through this whole rebellion thing like a dose of the pox.

Sir Despard Wragg, watching from a safe distance after being told to "fuck off" by one of the crucifixion victims, (to whom, paradoxically, he now owes his life) was quick to comment.

"These things are a bane!" he said. "You should see what they did to my house back in England! I've now equipped Cruxton Abbey with surface to air missiles, and I shall be passing the card of my entirely reputable supplier over to my friend Mr Tree. It would be absolutely tragic if the Tree House were to be attacked in the same manner. Poor Leo!"

Asked if he had more sympathy for a cat than for the suffering women on their crosses, he commented, "They should have lasted for hours, if not days. It's a bloody shame. And all that timber that we could have used again next year. Pity."

Mr Tree had less to say: "Fuckin' Bitch."

I think he was referring to the pilot, but....who knows?

View attachment 256931

Tuesday 30th June 2015

BLOODY A-10s DO IT AGAIN!!!

View attachment 256932

A perfectly good hill, supporting 100 perfectly good crosses, 100 perfectly suffering victims, and one perfectly good radio, was today destroyed in an air raid by an A-10 Thunderbolt.

These accursed planes have run through this whole rebellion thing like a dose of the pox.

Sir Despard Wragg, watching from a safe distance after being told to "fuck off" by one of the crucifixion victims, (to whom, paradoxically, he now owes his life) was quick to comment.

"These things are a bane!" he said. "You should see what they did to my house back in England! I've now equipped Cruxton Abbey with surface to air missiles, and I shall be passing the card of my entirely reputable supplier over to my friend Mr Tree. It would be absolutely tragic if the Tree House were to be attacked in the same manner. Poor Leo!"

Asked if he had more sympathy for a cat than for the suffering women on their crosses, he commented, "They should have lasted for hours, if not days. It's a bloody shame. And all that timber that we could have used again next year. Pity."

Mr Tree had less to say: "Fuckin' Bitch."

I think he was referring to the pilot, but....who knows?

Giggle snort....at least I am no longer cold and wet :p

Back
Top Bottom