The Great Slave Rebellion Of 2015

Go to CruxDreams.com
Daylight comes and even the last rebel crucified has been has been crucified more than 40 hours. Buzzards were already circling overhead even though the first rebel had yet to die. The turkey buzzards in east-central Missouri are reluctant to even leave the road when a car approaches as they eat the roadkill. A crucified slave is just warm fresh meat hanging defenselessly from her cross. The young athletic PKin, even though one of the first crucified, was in one of the slaves in best shape deep into her ordeal. She watched a buzzard land on her cross and begs “Someone kill me now!”

View attachment 256894

My body jerks and I open my eyes. I look about. ‘Where the fuck am I?’ It takes a few moments but I realize I am on the Tree house deck. I look at the clock on the wall and see it is nearly 11 AM. Damn, I hate waking up early. I remember I left my radio on the Hill of 100 Crosses™ and start to take the long walk to retrieve it before Rush Limbaugh starts. I’m half-way there when between the trees the howl of twin GE turbines rip the (for me) early morning quiet and a surplus A-10 blows the Hill to ‘smithereens’…

View attachment 256895

“Holy fuck” I think “I’m going to have to buy a new radio!”

In the cockpit of the A-10 the ‘Assassin Slave’ says to no one and yet everyone that hears her radio transmission “I couldn’t save you, but you won’t suffer anymore!!!”

Tree

Yeah, there will be an epilog…
The Rebellion of 2015 goes out with a bang!!:eek::eek: Who is the mystery slave I wonder??:confused:

Late but needed…

The Epilog...

The aged but still potent A-10 that bore the markings ‘USAF’ (United Slave Air Force) taxied to a hangar at a small air field near St. Clair, Missouri. The pilot climbed out and handed her helmet to a grounds crew member before stripping… out of her flight suit… yeah.

She climbed into her 2015 Z06 and blasted east on Interstate 44 soon arriving at the Tree house. She strode onto the deck and had the evening bartender fix her a drink and lit up a Madame Wu.
tree sister Jane with wu.jpg

She glared at Tree as he lit a cigarette.

tree god.jpg

She asked “Are you mad about the Hill? I did it! I thought it was getting boring.”

“I assumed it was you. I’ve seen you fly before. No, I’m not mad. I can sleep in tomorrow” Tree replied. “The rodent is none too pleased about the equipment he lost.”

Somewhere in the Ozark foothills the Assassin Slave looks down at a frightened IMF clerk.

sr 049.jpg

The clerk’s eyes widen when the Assassin Slave says “I’m about to send your employer a message in a body. The poor woman heard the pistol cock but the bullet shattered her brain before she her heard the gun fire…

sr 052.jpg

Tree

Really, all done…

Late but needed…

The Epilog...

The aged but still potent A-10 that bore the markings ‘USAF’ (United Slave Air Force) taxied to a hangar at a small air field near St. Clair, Missouri. The pilot climbed out and handed her helmet to a grounds crew member before stripping… out of her flight suit… yeah.

She climbed into her 2015 Z06 and blasted east on Interstate 44 soon arriving at the Tree house. She strode onto the deck and had the evening bartender fix her a drink and lit up a Madame Wu.
View attachment 261828

View attachment 261827

She asked “Are you mad about the Hill? I did it! I thought it was getting boring.”

“I assumed it was you. I’ve seen you fly before. No, I’m not mad. I can sleep in tomorrow” Tree replied. “The rodent is none too pleased about the equipment he lost.”

Somewhere in the Ozark foothills the Assassin Slave looks down at a frightened IMF clerk.

View attachment 261824

The clerk’s eyes widen when the Assassin Slave says “I’m about to send your employer a message in a body. The poor woman heard the pistol cock but the bullet shattered her brain before she her heard the gun fire…

View attachment 261826

Tree

Really, all done…
I'd say that message was sent pretty clear....:eek::devil:

Late but needed…

The Epilog...

View attachment 261828

View attachment 261827

View attachment 261824

View attachment 261826

Tree

Really, all done…
I'd say that message was sent pretty clear....:eek::devil:

But still leaves more questions than answers .... does this mean we have to wait until Rebellion 2016 rolls around to know everything? :p

But still leaves more questions than answers .... does this mean we have to wait until Rebellion 2016 rolls around to know everything? :p
Will we ever know 'everything'?

Why do slaves rebel?

Why does Messa sell Tree Premium French Crucifixion wood?

Why is the Dutch slave trader judging slaves (though I know he is fair and just)?

Where is Ulrika with my drink???

Tree

tree god dark 2.jpg

Lets talk it over some time...

tree cheap hotel 1.jpg

Will we ever know 'everything'?

Why do slaves rebel?

Why does Messa sell Tree Premium French Crucifixion wood?

Why is the Dutch slave trader judging slaves (though I know he is fair and just)?

Where is Ulrika with my drink???

Tree

View attachment 261842

Lets talk it over some time...

View attachment 261841
tree-cheap-hotel-1-jpg.261841.jpeg Ok, but close the blinds first....someone may see us.....and don't you dare light up that damn Marlboro!

Wow, folks, this was a most amazing thread! First Tree finished it in 4 months.
Then there are more than 2000 comments and 40K views in under 5 months.

Tree credits the women that gave their lives for this story!!!!

Tree

Back
Top Bottom