The Greek Girls.

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK, folks. Here are Helmut's takes on The Greek Girls.

Attachments

• Callia! You finally got to kick him in the balls!.jpg
    Callia! You finally got to kick him in the balls!.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 692
  • Greek Girls at beach primary no pw.jpg
    Greek Girls at beach primary no pw.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 639
  • Adonia & Calla crx r3b1pw.JPG
    Adonia & Calla crx r3b1pw.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 664
  • 1.2 GG seen on beach mcr1 pw.jpg
    1.2 GG seen on beach mcr1 pw.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 650
  • 3.1 Adonia & Calla rtw 2 pwr1-2.jpg
    3.1 Adonia & Calla rtw 2 pwr1-2.jpg
    689.3 KB · Views: 656
  • Copy of Strand 1 pw.jpg
    Copy of Strand 1 pw.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 653
One more.

I liked the "posing on the beach" renders because Helmut got Adonia and Callia's body types right. Adonia is tall and willowy, Callia somewhat shorter and more robust in breasts and hips.

And once more, anybody into crux art is welcome to submit their own imaginings without let nor hindrance.

Go for it, folks.

Attachments

• iwo-jima-image-1.jpg
    iwo-jima-image-1.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 692
apostate630 said:
One more.

I liked the "posing on the beach" renders because Helmut got Adonia and Callia's body types right. Adonia is tall and willowy, Callia somewhat shorter and more robust in breasts and hips.

And once more, anybody into crux art is welcome to submit their own imaginings without let nor hindrance.

Go for it, folks.
I love your pics,very well done!

apostate630 said:
One more.

Go for it, folks.
i hope so i started with this ones 8)

I wasn't even aware of the fantastic Helmut renders! You can tell how they inspired Jastrow's own interpretation. So now, the list grows! An image made by Yuesebby, inspiring a story written by @Apostate that then further inspired artists like Helmut, Welshweb, Algabal, Cincy, and Jastrow to illustrate the story. Truly, a significant part of the cruxforums cannon at this point. Perhaps ever artist should take a shot at the Greek Girls?

I wasn't even aware of the fantastic Helmut renders! You can tell how they inspired Jastrow's own interpretation. So now, the list grows! An image made by Yuesebby, inspiring a story written by @Apostate that then further inspired artists like Helmut, Welshweb, Algabal, Cincy, and Jastrow to illustrate the story. Truly, a significant part of the cruxforums cannon at this point. Perhaps ever artist should take a shot at the Greek Girls?
Great idea!

Have at it, dear lady. :)

Back
Top Bottom