Go to CruxDreams.com
gabriel inquisition 206-01-.jpg

"Daughter, you're a witch. It's better for you to confess soon. Tell us the names of the other women and I promise that you'll be strangled before burning at the stake."

View attachment 468131

"Daughter, you're a witch. It's better for you to confess soon. Tell us the names of the other women and I promise that you'll be strangled before burning at the stake."

You are my father! My own flesh and blood! How can you turn against me like this? Don't offer me a quick way to die, and pretend you are being helpful! You know full well the charges are false. Stand up to them and tell them I am innocent!!!

Last edited:
What's the title of the movie?
"Day of Wrath" a.k.a. "Game of Swords" (2006)
A film starring Christopher Lambert - he's seen rescuing the girl in the last shot. It's pretty bad. Set in Spain in the time of the Inquisition, there are two scenes of women being tortured and the woman is fully clothed in both of them. Not worth seeing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0353357/?ref_=nv_sr_4
"Day of Wrath" was the original title. That's what I saw it under on cable. They recently changed the name, probably to cash in on "Game of Thrones". It should not be confused the excellent 1943 Danish film "Vredens Tag" by Carl Theodor Dreyer.

"Day of Wrath" a.k.a. "Game of Swords" (2006)
A film starring Christopher Lambert - he's seen rescuing the girl in the last shot. It's pretty bad. Set in Spain in the time of the Inquisition, there are two scenes of women being tortured and the woman is fully clothed in both of them. Not worth seeing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0353357/?ref_=nv_sr_4
"Day of Wrath" was the original title. That's what I saw it under on cable. They recently changed the name, probably to cash in on "Game of Thrones". It should not be confused the excellent 1943 Danish film "Vredens Tag" by Carl Theodor Dreyer.

Thank you for the information.

Back
Top Bottom