The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jas407.jpg

I think she meant to say “Oh Shit!” ;)

OMG he's really intent on crucifying Cassia! :eek:
I thought I knew how this story ends, but this twist makes it quite unpredictable now...

Josephine's loyalty to her father is most commendable - she's shifted her dress from the left to the right shoulder, but this is a symbolic motif we weren't really supposed to notice...

Wragg Illustrated-Chronicle-Lady-Jasmine Jas407.jpg

Nevertheless, we are still seeing impressive consistency in a very challenging and profusely illustrated graphic novel. ;)

In any other illustration showing Alice, Katty and Jasmine, there might be one individual who was most likely to end up crucified.
But in this case we have to ask, how often do we see crux manips featuring Alice, in which she is the only one who does not get crucified?
And I wonder if Josephine's gloating is merely tempting fate? But, as I say, it's all so unpredictable...! :D

OMG he's really intent on crucifying Cassia!
Well, this is edging toward a bit of a "set-up" here I think, with Alice/Josephine in the "deus ex machina" role of catalyzing the crucifixion of Cassia. Nevertheless, I think we'll allow it, eh? Cassia is suitably defiant, and we all know that the magistrate is bent as a safety pin. Take the trial as read? I don't suppose the Carnifex has much choice now anyway. Poor Cassia, and all becuase Wragg got tired of putting clothes on you. :D ;)

Wonderful images again, Wragg, and I think it's fair to say we're all looking forward to the next bits, if they're even half as good as what has already come along. You realize you've just committed to another whole crucifixion sequence, right? :rolleyes: :confused: :devil:

:beer::beer::beer::beer:
I think she meant to say “Oh Shit!” ;)
Well spotted. :D

I thought I knew how this story ends, but this twist makes it quite unpredictable now...

Josephine's loyalty to her father is most commendable - she's shifted her dress from the left to the right shoulder, but this is a symbolic motif we weren't really supposed to notice...

Nevertheless, we are still seeing impressive consistency in a very challenging and profusely illustrated graphic novel. ;)

In any other illustration showing Alice, Katty and Jasmine, there might be one individual who was most likely to end up crucified.
But in this case we have to ask, how often do we see crux manips featuring Alice, in which she is the only one who does not get crucified?
And I wonder if Josephine's gloating is merely tempting fate? But, as I say, it's all so unpredictable...! :D

Dammit, I knew that blasted dress would end up the wrong way round. :doh:

I'll have to sort that out tonight. But you're spot on, Bob, Alice, just for once, is on the blunt end of the nails!

Is there a right way and a wrong way for an off the shoulder dress? Come on, ladies, help me out here! I thought it would be nice not to cover Alice up completely. :bdsm-heart:

I'll have to sort that out tonight. But you're spot on, Bob, Alice, just for once, is on the blunt end of the nails! ;)

Is there a right way and a wrong way for an off the shoulder dress? Come on, ladies, help me out here! I thought it would be nice not to cover Alice up completely. :bdsm-heart:

I'll have to sort that out tonight. But you're spot on, Bob, Alice, just for once, is on the blunt end of the nails! ;)

Spartacus 4a3b5b5c0fc707656e4dabd0673105ca.jpg

HBO went with the right shoulder, but I flipped the fabrics to hang them on the left shoulder. Sorry, I guess that's not really a helpful answer is it? :confused:

Eulalia Pompeii Vesuvius 1ac.jpg
Alice, just for once, is on the blunt end of the nails! ;)
If she's actually wielding the hammer for Cassia's benefit, that really will be a first! :eek:

Def!...strip her totally nude hold her down and nail her eager body......all of the lustful women crucified totally nude....and Jasmines feet nailed especially...her nipples will then be fully erect with excitement.... her lustful body will dance nicely... all of them raised up totally nude...nailed to their crosses.....to satisfy the lusts of the crowd....their eager pussys and lustful assholes all cumming hard...the hot tasteful cum dripping down their legs....everyone fighting to taste their eager pussys and lustful assholes as they dance the dance of lust for all to see........

Wasn't that predictable, that this would have happened? Cassia had already missed an opportunity during Jasmine's trial.:eek:

The question was just : how would it happen?:facepalm:
This is CruxForums, Bobinder, not FairJusticeForums!;)

(perhaps, the bets are open : will Josephine/Alice end up on the cross too? I bet, Bobinder, you will like that very much!):cool:

In the thrill and excitment, I had not noticed!:eusa_doh:
No problem! During the chariot race scene in Ben-Hur (1959), I never noticed that camera, put up right in the middle of the race track, until someone showed me.:popcorn:

Righty-o, the dress has now been swapped back around, and I've beefed up the resolution of Jas406 as the sky was looking a bit stripey on the jpg.
In the thrill and excitment, I had not noticed!:eusa_doh:

You hadn't, and I hadn't, for precisely the same reason! But Meester Bob, he notices, and thank God he does.

So, what's the best thing to do with troublesome dresses?

Take them off!

Jas408.jpgJas409.jpgJas410.jpgJas411.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom