The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
An honour? :confused:

What is Cassia on?

View attachment 808476View attachment 808477View attachment 808478

But then she noticed the cross, and overheard Frank's stage whisper...
Excellent use of composites, poses and expressions here!
Complaining and whining ... Cassia is a character I can definitely relate to ... ;)
She does seem to be rather mistaking exactly her position. Fantastic again, Wragg! When this all comes together in one place (and here we pause to give a moment of sympathy to Madiosi) it will be quite something.

I always like a lovely bottom, whether it is real, photographed, photoshopped, or rendered, but Katty's bottom is certainly up there in the rankings.

Anyway, I have to side with the carnifex (much as I've come to dislike him) - let's at least get her laid down on the cross. That should be worth a look. :D

Cassia doesn't need 'help'....

Jas415.jpgJas416.jpg
I think this must be the most stoic crucifixion I have ever seen!
Cassia has completely defeated the object of humiliating and terrorising the condemned!
How cool is that?

Beautifully presented, Wragg! :D

She who laughs last will be the first to scream. Enjoy your little victory now Cassia....it is going to be very short lived...you might live a bit longer....and regret every moment .
Cassia does not look like someone who will have remorse or regret!
She would seem, in view of her determination to lie on her cross, rather be happy to have to join her friend Jasmine, to die crucified with her.

It’s simple really:

When you realize what’s going to happen to you, you say “Oh Shit!”

When it turns out to be even worse than you imagined, you scream “Oh Fuck!”

And everyone knows exactly what you mean ;)

My personal title for this Damian manip has always been "Christian Girl Cursing.":eek::babeando:;)

Attachments

• E573859E-96CD-48DA-9B39-A019E5971BF9.jpeg
    E573859E-96CD-48DA-9B39-A019E5971BF9.jpeg
    289.6 KB · Views: 712
Back
Top Bottom