The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
714608-aab4aa9b0150d131fa29738aaff3a0dd.jpg
Jas078.jpg

I have yet to attempt an aerial view in photo manipulation.
In fact, victim's-eye views, like this, are quite rare in crux art.

The crucified man cuts through the image in a dramatic, diagonal composition. This image works on so many different levels. In Rebecca (Nadya) we see something similar to the view she gets of this man, since her own aspect, carrying the cross in impending crucifixion, reflects the pose of the crucifix she is observing. She can see precisely what lies in store for herself, and her stunned expression is perfect. She is resigned to this shocking spectacle of her own immediate future, but her uplifted, blank face also registers disbelief. She appeals to the viewer, but the viewer is already crucified.

Helena (Sasha) provides a counterpoint to Rebecca. Helena is not standing tall, looking upwards, but face down, clinging to the earth, which she will soon never feel again beneath her feet. Her pose emphasises her desperation, and her forlorn hope that this experience is simply a dreadful nightmare.

This scene is sensational! :)

I have yet to attempt an aerial view in photo manipulation.
In fact, victim's-eye views, like this, are quite rare in crux art.

The crucified man cuts through the image in a dramatic, diagonal composition. This image works on so many different levels. In Rebecca (Nadya) we see something similar to the view she gets of this man, since her own aspect, carrying the cross in impending crucifixion, reflects the pose of the crucifix she is observing. She can see precisely what lies in store for herself, and her stunned expression is perfect. She is resigned to this shocking spectacle of her own immediate future, but her uplifted, blank face also registers disbelief. She appeals to the viewer, but the viewer is already crucified.

Helena (Sasha) provides a counterpoint to Rebecca. Helena is not standing tall, looking upwards, but face down, clinging to the earth, which she will soon never feel again beneath her feet. Her pose emphasises her desperation, and her forlorn hope that this experience is simply a dreadful nightmare.

This scene is sensational! :)
Thanks Bob, very kind of you. That picture was one that nearly got binned several times... it was a devil! The Helena image started life as one of Caprice:

tumblr_mxqzeyl2pc1s8pompo6_1280.jpg

and Arthurius from a JCS set:

JCS6.png

Took ages, and it's a long way from perfect.

Wonderful stuff W! You are so productive, you spoil us by delivering excitment every day! Nice stripping scene! Cassia seems to enjoy the situation, she seems to smile as the poor woman is being undressed...........

Cassia seems to enjoy the situation, she seems to smile as the poor woman is being undressed...........
They are just worthless slaves to Cassia, she cannot for the life of her figure out why Jasmine is so distressed by all this!

every day!

I've been producing these images since March, but once Helena is crucified there will be a pause, I'm afraid, as I have yet to produce anything for Rebecca. But fear ye not, if I can sit in front of a computer I won't let you down!

tumblr_mxqzeyl2pc1s8pompo6_1280.jpg
"Where the hell is Goldman? I told him to meet me here at 6pm on the dot!

and Arthurius from a JCS set:
View attachment 715312
Took ages, and it's a long way from perfect.

We are all on a constant journey towards perfection, Wragg, but what counts is a) whether it pleases you and b) whether it pleases others. I think you've met the 2nd criteria and I hope you've met the first. We can be hard on ourselves!

I think you are attempting some bold angles and compositions here, and the overall effect is working nicely :)

Back
Top Bottom