The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Big mouths do have a habit of getting people into trouble ... :rolleyes:
The Proconsul's big mouth will bring himself trouble!:confused:
I was rather thinking the same thing. Taunting a heavily armed Tribune like this. You know what they say about winning a seige - don't be inside the walls.
How many men does the Proconsul have, and how loyal are they? ;)

Oh, another splendid twist! Now I'm torn between wanting justice done (if that ever actually happens on CF), and feeling a bit sorry for the girl - what chance did she have? Society's to blame, and the debilitating influence of her father. :shakehead::roto2qtemeto::mad::confused: So, will the proconsul/alleged traitor to Rome ride out to her rescue, or will he try to link off like a coward? Might be hard to do either, considering it seems his town is already filled with the Tribune's men.:eek::eek::eek::eek::devil:

After a long hot day, there's nothing so refreshing as a new installment of the latest serial graphic novel.:roto2cafe::periodico::)

Huh, I guess it's actually going towards that good ending I thought we were gonna be fooled with, (well, more like leaning towards it actually, as Cassia is the only removed from her cross and Jasmine and the two slaves are still suffering and we don't know if they'll be saved too). Well played there, well played.

Though, it looks like the proconsul's daughter is next for the cross (which well deserved for a guy who doesn't when to stop running his mouth with insults), and if jasmine is still on the cross by the end she'll have a new neighbor to suffer with. She may dislike her but she can enjoy watching her suffer just as she has too.

Father doesn't really know best, does he?
But what a splendid image!! :very_hot::very_hot::thumbup: Alice gets crucified when she's innocent, and the same when she's guilty. Too late to tell her not to trust her dad, eh? :confused::eek:

Meanwhile, Dad is still up on the walls.:rolleyes:

Things do appear to be headed in the wrong direction now!
In what way? Seems fairly normal to me. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom