The Lost Chronicle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Were going to have some time travel weirdness soon, but by the end (in a loooong time it appears) everyone will understand the method to my madness!:devil:
You know what I always say ...
."Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.".
Infinity.jpg
"dodo dodo ... dodo dodo"
;)

Oh I am literally blushing in real life! Thanks so much! I have Barb's permission to totally misrepresent her person hood btw...:p. But don't worry wragg, we will be leaving Barb's desk soon and into the world of an obscure Roman chronicler soon...:rolleyes:
She tells the truth here... Barb would have had her fingers in her soaked panties by now...

T

I hear the Mississippi River is near flood stage up your way. I can only assume you wrung your panties out again...

Tree

:doh:...yes, Tree said that- Ulrika...

God Tree!

"Rivers run deep. The rain must fall.
But knickers are safely held in time and space.
Covering the lake of life."

Procter and Gamble

:p

Ok folks here is Ch.2! I split this off from Ch. 3 so it would flow better. Ch. 3 will be posted tomorrow morning! Get ready, it's about to get weird....:devil:

Ch. 2

The questions poured out of Barb’s mind faster than she could realize that not one could be answered. How had a papyrus scroll survived intact and legible after almost two thousand years? Where had it come from? How had it been stored? Letting go of the linen shroud, Barb shook her head and chuckled gently, “it’s not real, just some sick joke from some redneck stalker. God, just another thing to worry about!” The old chair creaked as she leaned back and chided herself for being so gullible due to being increasingly lost in her crux fantasies. Yet it was thoughts of these fantasies that drew her eyes yet again to the large nails laying on her desk. Idly picking one up, Barb quickly noted how much detail the person counterfeiting them had gone too. They were perfectly accurate in their construction and even had small rust stains on them. As Barb ran her fingers down the nail’s shaft however, she realized the stains were smooth as the black iron of the nail. It was not rust! Trying to squash irrational feelings, Barb realized that the rust colored stains could have only come from one liquid and these nails had been perfectly preserved. Setting the nails back down with a now shaking hand, Barb reached again for the scrolls, determined to find the no doubt amateurish mistakes that a modern forger would make.

Casually unsheathing the first scroll, Barb was even more convinced of trickery. Though impressed that the forger used actual papyrus, its pristine white surface betrayed the lack of aging that would be evident in even the most controlled conditions for a two thousand year old document. Her confusion only grew however as she scanned the neat Latin script. While far from fluent in Latin, her years of studying all things Roman had given her a working knowledge of the language, and more importantly, how to spot contemporary copies of original Roman texts. She saw no hints of modernity in the script however. Whoever had done this was very good! One had to possess advanced degrees and knowledge to be able to write authentic Roman Latin such as what her eyes saw. Scanning the script, her pulse accelerated again as she noted certain words that she knew well. The topic of the script was something to do with crucifixion! The familiar word was too often repeated! Barb wished she had signed up for more Latin classes. Even though she was convinced this was a forgery, it would still make excellent fap material!

Letting curiosity take advantage of her, she unwrapped all the scrolls and marveled at their thickness and density of script. The amount of writing was staggering! “Some people just have too much damn time on their hands. But damn I wish I could read Latin!” Barb thought ruefully as she laid out the scrolls on her desk. Suddenly struck with a dry throat, Barb turned to grab a bottle of water out of the bag she had flung down upon entering her office. Cracking it open as she spun around again in her chair, she drank deeply. Was the air conditioning broken again? Why was it so hot? Why was her throat still parched after drinking almost half of the water bottle?

Noticing the scrolls were starting to re-curl, Barb took another gulp of water as she looked around for something to use as a paper weight. Eyes falling on the heavy nails on her desk, she grabbed them and placed them on the edges of the scrolls, flattening them. But before she could let go of the last nail, she was inexplicably frozen as the nail seemed to burn her hand with an agonizing heat. “WHAT THE FUCK!!” she screamed mentally, unable to open her mouth and speak. Barb’s world spun and she felt nauseas as the scrolls’ writing seemed to glow and pulsate with a power that scared Barb shitless. Still with a mouth full of water, Barb’s knees gave out and she collapsed back down into her chair. This action forced that water down her throat, but with no muscle control to swallow, Barb started to convulse and choke. Hand still curled and burning around the final nail, Barb gurgled and whimpered as her body started to demand air that was not coming. Starting to panic, Barb’s eyes darted frantically around the office, but finding nothing to help her. Spots started to appear before her narrowing field of vision as she started to lose consciousness. A tear of pain and frustration tricked down her cheek as the blackness overcame her mind and her head slumped forward….

...in your last paragraph this has happened to Tree also... just usually when he forgets to add ice to his Seagram's and water...

Tree

...what Ulrika??? Ok, he forgets to add the water too...

...Bitch...

...you'd think she would have something nice to say about CXS' writing but Tree hasn't heard it...

les 48.jpg

...what do you mean I am not listening???

Ok folks here is Ch.2! I split this off from Ch. 3 so it would flow better. Ch. 3 will be posted tomorrow morning! Get ready, it's about to get weird....:devil:

Ch. 2

The questions poured out of Barb’s mind faster than she could realize that not one could be answered. How had a papyrus scroll survived intact and legible after almost two thousand years? Where had it come from? How had it been stored? Letting go of the linen shroud, Barb shook her head and chuckled gently, “it’s not real, just some sick joke from some redneck stalker. God, just another thing to worry about!” The old chair creaked as she leaned back and chided herself for being so gullible due to being increasingly lost in her crux fantasies. Yet it was thoughts of these fantasies that drew her eyes yet again to the large nails laying on her desk. Idly picking one up, Barb quickly noted how much detail the person counterfeiting them had gone too. They were perfectly accurate in their construction and even had small rust stains on them. As Barb ran her fingers down the nail’s shaft however, she realized the stains were smooth as the black iron of the nail. It was not rust! Trying to squash irrational feelings, Barb realized that the rust colored stains could have only come from one liquid and these nails had been perfectly preserved. Setting the nails back down with a now shaking hand, Barb reached again for the scrolls, determined to find the no doubt amateurish mistakes that a modern forger would make.

Casually unsheathing the first scroll, Barb was even more convinced of trickery. Though impressed that the forger used actual papyrus, its pristine white surface betrayed the lack of aging that would be evident in even the most controlled conditions for a two thousand year old document. Her confusion only grew however as she scanned the neat Latin script. While far from fluent in Latin, her years of studying all things Roman had given her a working knowledge of the language, and more importantly, how to spot contemporary copies of original Roman texts. She saw no hints of modernity in the script however. Whoever had done this was very good! One had to possess advanced degrees and knowledge to be able to write authentic Roman Latin such as what her eyes saw. Scanning the script, her pulse accelerated again as she noted certain words that she knew well. The topic of the script was something to do with crucifixion! The familiar word was too often repeated! Barb wished she had signed up for more Latin classes. Even though she was convinced this was a forgery, it would still make excellent fap material!

Letting curiosity take advantage of her, she unwrapped all the scrolls and marveled at their thickness and density of script. The amount of writing was staggering! “Some people just have too much damn time on their hands. But damn I wish I could read Latin!” Barb thought ruefully as she laid out the scrolls on her desk. Suddenly struck with a dry throat, Barb turned to grab a bottle of water out of the bag she had flung down upon entering her office. Cracking it open as she spun around again in her chair, she drank deeply. Was the air conditioning broken again? Why was it so hot? Why was her throat still parched after drinking almost half of the water bottle?

Noticing the scrolls were starting to re-curl, Barb took another gulp of water as she looked around for something to use as a paper weight. Eyes falling on the heavy nails on her desk, she grabbed them and placed them on the edges of the scrolls, flattening them. But before she could let go of the last nail, she was inexplicably frozen as the nail seemed to burn her hand with an agonizing heat. “WHAT THE FUCK!!” she screamed mentally, unable to open her mouth and speak. Barb’s world spun and she felt nauseas as the scrolls’ writing seemed to glow and pulsate with a power that scared Barb shitless. Still with a mouth full of water, Barb’s knees gave out and she collapsed back down into her chair. This action forced that water down her throat, but with no muscle control to swallow, Barb started to convulse and choke. Hand still curled and burning around the final nail, Barb gurgled and whimpered as her body started to demand air that was not coming. Starting to panic, Barb’s eyes darted frantically around the office, but finding nothing to help her. Spots started to appear before her narrowing field of vision as she started to lose consciousness. A tear of pain and frustration tricked down her cheek as the blackness overcame her mind and her head slumped forward….

So convincingly and tightly written....Cx, I can actually feel all of this happening to me as if it were real and happening in my very office.....I almost have a tear of frustration trickling down my cheek as I wonder how long I will have to wait to find out what happens next....now 'bout that chain around your ankle....don't expect me to let you loose just 'cause you produced chapter 2.....I am going to shorten the chain, put you on short rations, and give you a daily flogging until you produce chapter 3....get working on it...NOW!!!

So convincingly and tightly written....Cx, I can actually feel all of this happening to me as if it were real and happening in my very office.....I almost have a tear of frustration trickling down my cheek as I wonder how long I will have to wait to find out what happens next....now 'bout that chain around your ankle....don't expect me to let you loose just 'cause you produced chapter 2.....I am going to shorten the chain, put you on short rations, and give you a daily flogging until you produce chapter 3....get working on it...NOW!!!
I have like 25 pages done Mistress but I have had to rewrite it all thanks to Wragg! go flog him...ohhh!!!ahhh!!!... Ch.3 will be here tomorrow jeez! You know a well fed slave will write better...AHH!!....yes Mistress thank you for the bread crusts again....(whimper)...:devil::p

I have like 25 pages done Mistress but I have had to rewrite it all thanks to Wragg! go flog him...ohhh!!!ahhh!!!... Ch.3 will be here tomorrow jeez! You know a well fed slave will write better...AHH!!....yes Mistress thank you for the bread crusts again....(whimper)...:devil::p

Leave Wragg out of this.....it's an American affair, and the Brits are such meddlers (not too mention thread hijackers and hogs). And stop whimpering.... if you want more to eat, beg properly.

Back
Top Bottom