The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
barbaria10_scorpio.jpg I try to take advantage of Erin's distraction by testing the bonds that hold my wrists in the vain hope I can somehow break free. But they are too tight, and I doubt she can keep everyone's attention away from me for long. I fear that in the end, she will just end up hanging next to me, enduring the pre-crucifixion flogging meted out by phlebas, and then the inevitable nailing, hanging, suffering and dying naked on a rough-hewn wooden cross.

View attachment 666735I try to take advantage of Erin's distraction by testing the bonds that hold my wrists in the vain hope I can somehow break free. But they are too tight, and I doubt she can keep everyone's attention away from me for long. I fear that in the end, she will just end up hanging next to me, enduring the pre-crucifixion flogging meted out by phlebas, and then the inevitable nailing, hanging, suffering and dying naked on a rough-hewn wooden cross.
Two for the price of one! - cry the crowd!

“Guards!” I yell, pointing at Erin. “Arrest her! “
Wragg steps forward at his lord's command, and avoids death by the breadth of a hair as Erin's sword flashes, too fast for him to parry.

His own sword met hers, but to his astonishment she was driving him back! He fought with every ounce of his strength and skill, but, fired as she was by her passion to save her queen, it was becoming clear that she was gaining the upper hand.

"ERIN!!!! BEHIND YOU!!!" Barb had seen Phlebas circling round behind Erin.

Instinctively, Erin whirled to meet the new threat, but that split second was all that Wragg required. With a clang her sword spun uselessly to the ground.

Panting heavily, Wragg seized her. He looked at Scorpio.

"Your wish, my lord, is my command."

Wragg steps forward at his lord's command, and avoids death by the breadth of a hair as Erin's sword flashes, too fast for him to parry.

His own sword met hers, but to his astonishment she was driving him back! He fought with every ounce of his strength and skill, but, fired as she was by her passion to save her queen, it was becoming clear that she was gaining the upper hand.

"ERIN!!!! BEHIND YOU!!!" Barb had seen Phlebas circling round behind Erin.

Instinctively, Erin whirled to meet the new threat, but that split second was all that Wragg required. With a clang her sword spun uselessly to the ground.

“Another rebel wench for our pleasure”. I move over to Erin and grab her by her abundant red hair pulling her face towards me. “We’ll deal with you later, bitch”! “Bind her well, but keep her here. Make sure she watches her Queen suffer!”

I try to take advantage of Erin's distraction by testing the bonds that hold my wrists in the vain hope I can somehow break free. But they are too tight, and I doubt she can keep everyone's attention away from me for long.
Two for the price of one! - cry the crowd!

“Another rebel wench for our pleasure”. I move over to Erin and grab her by her abundant red hair pulling her face towards me. “We’ll deal with you later, bitch”! “Bind her well, but keep her here. Make sure she watches her Queen suffer!”
WELL, THINGS SEEM TO BE MORE OR LESS PROCEEDING AS EXPECTED THEN. CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME TO THE REFRESHMENTS TENT? I SEEM TO HAVE SOME TIME TO KILL. (HONESTLY, THIS PLAY ON WORDS THING IS GETTING EASIER ALL THE TIME.)

Oh dear! :facepalm:

Well, well, well. A woman tried to rescue the queen, but failed. No doubt she will suffer along with the queen, The window still we are looking put is quite high and I removed the maidens dress, whose name I learnt was Laetitia and she is leaning out the window in front of me while I stroke her smooth buttocks.
"Do you know who that red headed girl is." Laetitia asked breathlessly.
"Yes." I replied, "A skilled swordswoman called Erin."
"Ohhhhh." Laetitia whimpers as I slip my fingers into her with one hand sad giver her a sharp crack on her left cheek with the other!

You guys are hilarious. Meanwhile....
Barbaria's bonds are released, and she falls to the ground. Naked and wounded, she's on her knees begging for mercy - from the flogger, from the crowd, anyone who will listen... @Barbaria1
I think she may need some refreshment ! :p

I rip @Barbaria1 's shift down to her waist, exposing her left breast. After I roughly tweak that nipple, I step back and signal @phlebas . "Begin!", I bark. In the meantime, the crowd clamors for the Queen's rebel blood! From the corner of my eye I can see @ERIN the Brave , tied and restrained by two soldiers, head bowed. For a long moment, I stare lustily at her, but the crowd's bloodlust make me focus on the shivering figure of Barb once again....

Attachments

• barbaria11_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria11_scorpio.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 650
Arms over head, my tender breasts fully exposed and defenseless against the terrible sting of phlebas’ whip!

I shudder at the thought and wonder whether it might help to twist away at just the right moment or whether it would be best to simply hold still and take whatever comes.

I know he will target and make a point of cruelly punishing the sweet softness of my upturned breasts. And my tumescent nipples offer him such a tempting target!

This will be frightful. I think I was better off when he was whipping my back.

But the crowd wants and demands a frontal attack! And will not be denied.

I glance at Erin. Too bad! She meant well, but now she’s to suffer the same fate. Such a pity!

Last edited:
Tumescent - I had never heard of the word and had to look it up, seriously :)

It's the go to word around here :)

Mmmm…such a sexy term…. now, where's our flogger got to?

Here sir (puts up hand)

I shudder at the thought and wonder whether it might help to twist away at just the right moment or whether it would be best to simply hold still and take whatever comes.

I pause, I can see the woman shudder. Let her deal with her fears for a few moments more. The crowd have made their wished known, they want her flogged front and back. And the front offers such tempting targets.

I have no wish to cut her to ribbons. What kind of sight would she make on the cross then? No, she must be whole, she must look like a woman not a piece of butchers meat. The trick is to please the crowd and leave her intact. To maximise her suffering and yet not do to much damage. Fortunately this is well within my power :) To strike and not tear, that is my goal. Of corse some blood is necessary, the crowd demands it. This is the skill of the experienced flogger, to please the crowd and yet keep the goods viable for the next stage of the process. Those nipples, now, they are an obvious target, which is why I will not strike them yet! The more they stand out the better the target. I want to see her squirm in uncertainty, yelp in surprise, scream as well aimed blows set her sensitive parts on fire.

And will we see the rest of her? Will the garment fall all the way to the ground? I'm sure her pussy is already wet with anticipation. So let us begin, her belly first, then the sensitive underside of her breasts. Let's give them something to shout about.

S W I S H !

I have no wish to cut her to ribbons. What kind of sight would she make on the cross then? No, she must be whole, she must look like a woman not a piece of butchers meat. The trick is to please the crowd and leave her intact. To maximise her suffering and yet not do to much damage. Fortunately this is well within my power :) To strike and not tear, that is my goal. Of corse some blood is necessary, the crowd demands it. This is the skill of the experienced flogger, to please the crowd and yet keep the goods viable for the next stage of the process. Those nipples, now, they are an obvious target, which is why I will not strike them yet! The more they stand out the better the target. I want to see her squirm in uncertainty, yelp in surprise, scream as well aimed blows set her sensitive parts on fire.

These are the words of a seasoned professional!!!! ;)

And will we see the rest of her? Will the garment fall all the way to the ground? I'm sure her pussy is already wet with anticipation. So let us begin, her belly first, then the sensitive underside of her breasts. Let's give them something to shout about.
You have me erect anxious with anticipation! :bdsm-wink:

Back
Top Bottom