The Pit Of Shit

Go to CruxDreams.com
i am just not sure about the construction the farmer did. the tank should be round and a small double railway to and over it. a pole and a pulley connected to a small platform. the pulley gets connected to the top of the pole. some ankle chains to the platform and hand chains on the pole so you cant slip of the pole by accident and cant rise your hands. perhaps an added height adjustable plug for different sizes of girls.
maybe a vacuum pump, so the dildo will be hollow with a one way valve in the shaft so when the shaft pulls down it fills with shit and the piston up into the cunt would then force new shit deep into the cunt and womb and that would also be possible in the ass, the girl in the shit can be pumped full of animal shit so she look like preggo.

i am just not sure about the construction the farmer did. the tank should be round and a small double railway to and over it. a pole and a pulley connected to a small platform. the pulley gets connected to the top of the pole. some ankle chains to the platform and hand chains on the pole so you cant slip of the pole by accident and cant rise your hands. perhaps an added height adjustable plug for different sizes of girls.
maybe a vacuum pump, so the dildo will be hollow with a one way valve in the shaft so when the shaft pulls down it fills with shit and the piston up into the cunt would then force new shit deep into the cunt and womb and that would also be possible in the ass, the girl in the shit can be pumped full of animal shit so she look like preggo.

You are certainly a girl after my own heart. the post is on a monorail , hinged at the bottom so it can fall forward.
a narrow metal clamp goes round her tummy , clamps on her ankles and her hands clamped behind her to the post.
now if it is a charity fair , your boyfriend or husband is asked to pay ten euros a dunk . if he is anything like mine
he hands over one hundred euros so ,girl, you are going in ten times. the mono rail with the post is inside a shed
around ,say, fifteen yards away, you have to go to the shed and strip naked. lady attendant no sex involved at all
except men cumming in their pants, she binds you to the post and a bell rings to say they are ready, fresh refill, you
lucky girl, then the attendant presses a button and you are on your way through a flap. now your humiliation begins.
you are moving forward on the mono rail totally naked and you are looking at say a crowd of maybe fifty people.
you know right away what is on the men`s mind but as you move forward you notice your husband/ boyfriend
stood behind a pedestal with a big red button on top . the post stops and a cover starts to slide back and you look
down into a tank full to the brim with steaming animal shit,and that`s when you start to scream and plead once
his hand goes down on that red button you are pitched forward into that steaming mass of shit 180 degrees, only
your wriggling ankles can be seen. under for fifteen seconds, back up time to breath and his hand goes down on
the plunger again. half the watching men have already wet their pants and the women are thinking, rather her
than me.. So Lovesfeet given the chance at a German Carnival, would you go through with it.

Sometimes the weather requires the fun to move indoors but fear not(!!!) for Farmer John has thing covered!!!!
Here we see the uppity Dark Princess well packaged. She has been force-fed a belly full of prunes and a liter and half of prune juice laced with a strong laxative washed down with two liters of water. Pretty soon her bladder and bowels will have to let go...
torture 010.jpg
I wondered where that funnel drained so I went to barns cellar and find Dorothy patiently waiting to drink piss and eat shit.
torture 009.jpg
She must be excited...

What??? Oh, no, DP doesn't get off that easy. After being force-fed another round of Farmer John's 'cocktail' she will fill a bucket and her cage will be inverted. She has to eat her own shit or drown it!
torture 011.jpg
And don't get too close... she's still pissing and shitting like a geyser! Damn she's a stinky mess....

While a court case filled against Farmer John for his 'Pit of Shit' winds its way through the court system (he was sued not for dunking neighbor's wives in the pit but because a half-mile away the pit smelled... well... like shit!) He found a an old cast iron bathtub that the neighbors all agreed until the law suit was resolved was an acceptable compromise and even helped strap the squealing Dorothy to the bottom with locking leather straps about her neck and ankles. Hell- they even helped toss buckets of animal crop and piss in over her but good neighbors do things like that! Dorothy reacted differently than most expected but it was still quite the show...
tumblr_nfzs39uWqB1rmrwgqo1_1280.jpg

Tree

While a court case filled against Farmer John for his 'Pit of Shit' winds its way through the court system (he was sued not for dunking neighbor's wives in the pit but because a half-mile away the pit smelled... well... like shit!) He found a an old cast iron bathtub that the neighbors all agreed until the law suit was resolved was an acceptable compromise and even helped strap the squealing Dorothy to the bottom with locking leather straps about her neck and ankles. Hell- they even helped toss buckets of animal crop and piss in over her but good neighbors do things like that! Dorothy reacted differently than most expected but it was still quite the show...
View attachment 429280

Tree

OH YES
YUMMY,YUMMY

Dottie that shit all looks a bit grey and unhealthy to me. If you want a better quality dunking, I may consider you for the position of human toilet in my dungeon :p:D

Dottie that shit all looks a bit grey and unhealthy to me. If you want a better quality dunking, I may consider you for the position of human toilet in my dungeon :p:D
Dark Princess,
She's out back covered with crusty shit. Farmer John dunked her in his pit of shit the got drunk and forgot to hose her off...

Sorry...
d b 041.jpg

Dark Princess,
She's out back covered with crusty shit. Farmer John dunked her in his pit of shit the got drunk and forgot to hose her off...

Sorry...
View attachment 429974

This thread keeps me permanently horny, i love it
i have tried ice cubes in my knickers but that does`nt
work i just melts away and still leaves me horny
someone press the plunger

Mr Tree, Dark Princess can tongue me out any time she likes
i will shower first and make myself attractive , but i must
warn her,i will probable love it and will keep going back for more
i am a virgin when it comes to being tongued out
...once bitten twice shy...

Dorothy was caught by DP having sex with her dog...
db 003.jpg
She brought her to Farmer John's place for some punishment in the Pit of Shit only to find it was down for maintenance. But Farmer John agreed with DP that Dorothy needed to be disciplined and hastily dug a pit with an auger on his tractor. Dorothy was packaged and locked in a small cage and lowered into the pit...
cage bury 007.jpg
...which was filled by the waste from his septic tank.
cage bury 001.jpg
Damn, it stank! He and DP left her with DP calling back "We'll see you in two days. If you get hungry just lean you face forward... There's plenty there and if you need to piss or shit feel free to add whatever you want!

Back
Top Bottom