The Pit Of Shit

Go to CruxDreams.com
My Fault Mr Tree i badgered him to post that to get Dark Princess
all in a dither, but as yet she has`nt seen it, it`s the descriptions
that is the winner in that story, probably just how two girls would
react in that situation, wondering when it was going to happen and
wanting to get it over with wishing they had never said yes.

So why are you reading this thread???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
...and looking up???:confused::eek::devil:

Some can read and some can look and others tolerate but a comment is as good as blink to a blind man. Or as good as a nod?

Wasn't that a song?

Maggie May where are my bloody books?
:p

I can think about that construction but some pics even just graphical would be good. the tank with a lot of animal shit is great. i wonder how it would stay warm and normally there must be a circulation because it hardens kinda quick on the surface. it should not get mixed into very small pieces so from time to time we get some pieces into the mouths.
i love cowshit the most because it tastes good and covers the skin of the body quick. pigshit smells much more stonger but pigs nearly eat all like we humans. i havnt tasted it yet. horseapples are even when they eat green grass kinda dry with some undigested grass in it. these give good gags and i like to chew on some. I dont know about goat- or sheepshit as the farmer in that story explained those was added into the tank too.
i know from a friend that elephantshit smells and has a consistence like horseshit but those apples have lesser fibre and are a bit more wet and yes they are much more bigger.

I can think about that construction but some pics even just graphical would be good. the tank with a lot of animal shit is great. i wonder how it would stay warm and normally there must be a circulation because it hardens kinda quick on the surface. it should not get mixed into very small pieces so from time to time we get some pieces into the mouths.
i love cowshit the most because it tastes good and covers the skin of the body quick. pigshit smells much more stonger but pigs nearly eat all like we humans. i havnt tasted it yet. horseapples are even when they eat green grass kinda dry with some undigested grass in it. these give good gags and i like to chew on some. I dont know about goat- or sheepshit as the farmer in that story explained those was added into the tank too.
i know from a friend that elephantshit smells and has a consistence like horseshit but those apples have lesser fibre and are a bit more wet and yes they are much more bigger.
Don't bother, Lovesfeet! Whatever you get dunked in, just hold your breath, close your eyes, keep your mouth shut and enjoy! Everything is taken care off.:devil:

This is a good portion of elephantshit within the zoo and on the plate i stacked apples from some different horses.

580847_web.jpg 10269427_1401360080142662_1865883088662719745_n.jpg

The victim is usually taken into a farm yard or a charity fair ,the shit is a mix of horse, cow,
pig, mixed with hen and animal piss to keep it soft .as soon as the tank is filled the first victim
is tied to the post naked and pitched forward into the tank. she usually screams going down so
she ends up with a mouth full of shit to chew on as she goes under. the shit is changed quite often
so it is usually warm and wet. the victim who is plunged into a freshly filled tank drops into the
shit while it is still hot and fresh. my own preference really i always ask to go first.

FSG had dolled herself up and wore a skimpy white dress to the party at Riwa's place. Little did she know she was the guest of honor. She is dumped into a slimy rank pit fully dressed to her humiliation but to the delight of her friends.
View attachment 396591
Tree walked into the pit and drove a stake into the bottom of the pit near her then dragged her around in the foul sludge!
View attachment 396595
Riwa returns with a septic pump truck and he and Tree rip the ruined dress from FSG and impales her ass on the stake. Then Riwa pulls a hose from the truck and begins filling the pit with fresh human shit and piss!
View attachment 396592
They bury her up to neck in the raw sewage!
View attachment 396593
Some of the boys feel sorry for her and wash off her face and hair before having their picture taken with her.
View attachment 396594
Dorothy is both hot and jealous watching her friend squirm in the shit so one of the Boys from Detroit 'stretches her bum' so the heavy steel shaft goes in easier. Her ankles are shackled to the stake at half its length and with her wrists bound behind her back she is dumped into the pit of shit and slowly sinks down next to her friend like a human lawn dart!
View attachment 396598
It was a great party!!!

Hmm, i cant see any of your 6 pics.

Confirmed here too - I'm getting this error;

CruxForums The On-Line Communities - Error
This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.

Any ideas guys?

Confirmed here too - I'm getting this error;

CruxForums The On-Line Communities - Error
This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.

Any ideas guys?

They were victims of a technical fault back in July that caused us to lose images posted over a couple of weeks,
they've been patiently replaced on most threads, that one's got overlooked. Maybe THT will replace them
(as a staff member, he won't have a problem with editing, but he's a busy guy! ;))

Back
Top Bottom