The Procedure (ongoing series)

Go to CruxDreams.com

"Lick it up and clean my dick, slut. From now on, you serve as a urinal for us and you will 'flush yourself' after each use. Convenient, isn't it?"
"Oh, you better not let it drop to the ground because you'll be lapping it up from the floor if you do it."

Last edited:
Hey!!!! I can walk! No need to drag me. Where are we going?

"Oh, you can? Fine," the guard released Barbara's arm and reached for her ponytail. "Sorry, I forgot you are a bitch, Miss Moore. You are right. A bitch should walk on all fours," he grabbed her hairs and jeered.

With a sadistic grin, the guard suddenly yanked Barbara's hairs like a leash and ordered, "Now walk, bitch! You don't have any tail, but you can still sway your cunt like one." He began to drag Barbara into a dark corner as he said, "And remember, Miss Moore, a bitch doesn't ask any question, it just obeys. If you have difficulties understanding this simple fact, I can surely help you learn."

Last edited:
"Oh, you can? Fine," the guard released Barbara's arm and reached for her ponytail. He grabbed her hairs and jeered, "Sorry, I forgot you are a bitch, Miss Moore. You are right. A bitch should walk on all fours."

With a sadistic grin, the guard suddenly yanked Barbara's hairs like a leash and ordered, "Now walk, bitch! You don't have any tail, but you can still sway your cunt like one." He began to drag Barbara into a dark corner as he said, "And remember, Miss Moore, a bitch doesn't ask any question, it just obeys. If you have difficulties understanding this simple fact, I can surely help you learn."

I do have difficulties with that :mad:

Part twenty-four.

24.jpg
Well, I don't see how this is getting any information out of her at all. Ronnie seems to have taken some liberties here, and now he's got his DNA all over her. The information flow is really going the wrong way here.

Part twenty-five.

25.jpg
One can hardly blame her for not wanting to go with these guys anymore. Ronnie, for all that he just had his way with her, still doesn't seem happy. There's no pleasing some people, and no wonder she doesn't want anything more to do with him, but Tim (everyone's favourite quiet intellectual here) drags her along. Perhaps he feels there's something she won't want to miss over in the next room there with Ronnie, but I have my doubts.

Back
Top Bottom