The Re-education Of Eva Inanna

Go to CruxDreams.com
The clock tolls again marking that Lady Moore has been hanged a quarter hour and she is still not dead! Messaline proudly looks on as Barbara though slowing is still fighting the noose. Messa says to Lord Loruxu “You see she lasts longer than the ones hanged with your inferior rope and when you take her down you will see while her neck will be bruised there will be no abrasions!”

I do hope Lady Moore appreciates this attention to detail. We may not know as Lady Moore is not the Professor Moore from 2017 but a distant ancestor and she is reaching the end of her very fine rope! There are no more gurgles and gasps while she struggles to breathe and the noose has collapsed her throat. She makes one last futile attempt to reach the gallows’ deck far below her toes and to free he hands from the rope binding her wrists.

bra 77 a.jpg

The release of her bladder signals the fight is over.

bra 75.jpg

Her eyes do not close but they see nothing.

hang 290.jpg

As Lady Barbara’s slowly rotates the witch Eva Inanna is about to test another of Messaline’s premium French hemp nooses. Lord Loruxu says to Messaline “Lady Moore certainly lasted longer than most but it may interest you that if legend is true you may get to talk with this Eva after she has been hanged for an hour.”

“Do not mock me Loruxu! My rope is the best but no witch can last an hour” Messa scolds.

“I do not mock you, Messa” Loruxu replies. “A score of years ago my late father hanged the witch Anna Inanna while she was near the end of her pregnancy. A wealth and influential trader claimed her body and…”

“You mean her witch meat” Messa asks.

“No it was before the Great Bovine Famine and hanged witches were used for swine food back then. So the trader claimed her body and he and Anna were never seen again. Legend holds that Anna survived the hanging and gave birth to this Eva and daughters of witch cannot die by hanging. Eva is the right age to be Anna’s daughter.”

“Phhht, this is lore based on nonsense” Messa says dismissively. This conversation occurs within earshot of Eva who has been standing under the hot afternoon sun for almost two hours and has watched Erin, Sister Mary, and Lady Moore hang. Messa turns to Eva and asks “Is this true that a noose will not kill you?”

“I have never tried to find out. Why don’t you pull me up and we will all know” Eva asks with her anger barely masking her fear.

bra 78.jpg

As the bell marks the new hour Eva, to the shouts of “Hang the witch” is pulled from the gallows’ deck…

bra 80.jpg

T

Who knew Lord Loruxu was so handsomely suave???

“Do not mock me Loruxu! My rope is the best but no witch can last an hour” Messa scolds.
bra 78.jpg ...and she was right! She added:"It's like if you imagine that I could stay alive 36 hours nailed to a cross !"

xM_10.jpg Hum, I'm not sure that this Messa was so much right ... I remember that I could:D ... But perhaps it was not the same Messa ... Only Tree can know ... So, members, read his story with heed !:)

View attachment 534210 ...and she was right! She added:"It's like if you imagine that I could stay alive 36 hours nailed to a cross !"

View attachment 534207 Hum, I'm not sure that this Messa was so much right ... I remember that I could:D ... But perhaps it was not the same Messa ... Only Tree can know ... So, members, read his story with heed !:)
How can Tree answer this? He is but the scum of the earth- a mere mercenary- enriching his life on the blood-money from the women he hangs or crucifies. But is he any worse than the Baroness Messaline who profits from the wood she sells for crosses and the premium French hemp her sisters hang from? Is it near time she is dragged before the Crux Forums court of condemned wenches and given the sentence she deserves?
court 226 a.jpg
Tree argues 'cooler heads' should prevail while wondering who could be more cooler than he...
court 216 b.jpg
Unfortunately for Messa the fair and just Judge Admi is presiding over her trial...
court 221 b.jpg

The clock tolls again marking that Lady Moore has been hanged a quarter hour and she is still not dead! Messaline proudly looks on as Barbara though slowing is still fighting the noose. Messa says to Lord Loruxu “You see she lasts longer than the ones hanged with your inferior rope and when you take her down you will see while her neck will be bruised there will be no abrasions!”

I do hope Lady Moore appreciates this attention to detail. We may not know as Lady Moore is not the Professor Moore from 2017 but a distant ancestor and she is reaching the end of her very fine rope! There are no more gurgles and gasps while she struggles to breathe and the noose has collapsed her throat. She makes one last futile attempt to reach the gallows’ deck far below her toes and to free he hands from the rope binding her wrists.

View attachment 534198

The release of her bladder signals the fight is over.

View attachment 534197

Her eyes do not close but they see nothing.

View attachment 534196

As Lady Barbara’s slowly rotates the witch Eva Inanna is about to test another of Messaline’s premium French hemp nooses. Lord Loruxu says to Messaline “Lady Moore certainly lasted longer than most but it may interest you that if legend is true you may get to talk with this Eva after she has been hanged for an hour.”

“I do not mock you, Messa” Loruxu replies. “A score of years ago my late father hanged the witch Anna Inanna while she was near the end of her pregnancy. A wealth and influential trader claimed her body and…”

“You mean her witch meat” Messa asks.

“No it was before the Great Bovine Famine and hanged witches were used for swine food back then. So the trader claimed her body and he and Anna were never seen again. Legend holds that Anna survived the hanging and gave birth to this Eva and daughters of witch cannot die by hanging. Eva is the right age to be Anna’s daughter.”

“Phhht, this is lore based on nonsense” Messa says dismissively. This conversation occurs within earshot of Eva who has been standing under the hot afternoon sun for almost two hours and has watched Erin, Sister Mary, and Lady Moore hang. Messa turns to Eva and asks “Is this true that a noose will not kill you?”

“I have never tried to find out. Why don’t you pull me up and we will all know” Eva asks with her anger barely masking her fear.

View attachment 534199

As the bell marks the new hour Eva, to the shouts of “Hang the witch” is pulled from the gallows’ deck…

View attachment 534200

T

Who knew Lord Loruxu was so handsomely suave???

IMG_0524.JPG Ahem .. didn't I already tell you not to post THAT view, Tree? Slow red state learners! It does make one wonder. Do I have to put it in very very simple sentences? :rolleyes:

View attachment 534215 ... and then, try to make a honest job and see how you're rewarded !:confused:
Honest work like good deeds are rarely rewarded...
View attachment 534216 Ahem .. didn't I already tell you not to post THAT view, Tree? Slow red state learners! It does make one wonder. Do I have to put it in very very simple sentences? :rolleyes:
Are you callin' Cousin Tree stewpid?
tree cousins 013 b.jpg

...Barb, do not piss off the relatives from NW Arkansas, please!!!

Most women are stunned at least a minute or two when they are first hanged but Eva began ‘the dance of death seconds after her toes left the gallows’ deck. Though Eva was born the daughter of witch and is a genuine witch herself the human vessel her spirit resides in doesn’t appreciate being hanged any more than a non-witch woman. The main difference is from submitting to Beelzebub and his insatiable sexual needs…
head 077.gif

…makes her neck less susceptible to the ravages of the noose but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt!

Two more condemned witches are brought onto the gallows to replace the bodies of Erin and Sister Mary and watch in horror as Eva thrashes and rasps curses as she hangs.

bra 83.jpg

I hear the bell toll. I have been hanged a quarter hour and I am not close to dying! My voice sounds like the devil is speaking through me but is me that groans “You bitches and bastards may your daughters be barren!”

-Eva Inanna
bra 84.jpg

OH!!! MY!!! GOD!!! Eva just cursed the Brampton Diocese just as her mother had! I look down from the gallows and wonder if they know what the fuck just happened to them.

-Tree
tree 1 a.jpg

It is beyond a half hour since Eva has been hanged and she shows little signs of dying.

bra 85.jpg

A heated discussion breaks out between Lord Loruxu and Archbishop Wragg as to what to do about the still not yet dead Eva Inanna. Lord Loruxu demands to know why the archbishop did not douse the witch with holy water and the archbishop counters that he did not know Eva was a real witch instead of Loruxu’s herd of witch meat, all condemned under rather questionable circumstances…

bra 86.jpg

Three quarters of an hour have passed since Eva has been hanged and Lady Moore is taken down. Messaline is pleased there is no abrasions on Lady Moore’s neck, only the bruise where the rope crushed her throat.

bra 79.jpg

The debate of what to do about Eva continues. After an hour she must be taken down. It is Brampton law yet is heatedly debated what to do about Eva. Lord Loruxu wishes her sentence has yet to be served as she is still alive and insists she remains hanged while Archbishop Wragg insists she is spitted and roasted.

The strange Tree interjects himself into the discussion noting “Loruxu, you lose the rule of law if you leave Eva hanging and Wragg I would not recommend roasting a real witch. You have hanged enough ‘witches’ but you have not eaten a real witch and I don’t recommend you do. Insanity seems to run in royalty without adding this factor to it.”

tree conan av a.jpg

“What do suggest we do, Butcher Tree” Archbishop Wragg asks.

“Burn the bitch” Tree suggest.

Eva looks down at the three men and thinks ‘let’s not rush into anything’.

witch hang 002.jpg

Tree

Three quarters of an hour have passed since Eva has been hanged and Lady Moore is taken down. Messaline is pleased there is no abrasions on Lady Moore’s neck, only the bruise where the rope crushed her throat.

IMG_0637.JPG Only a bruise, he says! Shit, that crappy sissy French hemp noose caused me how many extra minutes of agonizing terror? I would have preferred ordinary coarse rope and a quick end. :mad:

IMG_0638.JPG And YOU!!!! Wipe that shooting grin off your face or the demerits will fly!!!!!

It is beyond a half hour since Eva has been hanged and she shows little signs of dying.

View attachment 534457

A heated discussion breaks out between Lord Loruxu and Archbishop Wragg as to what to do about the still not yet dead Eva Inanna. Lord Loruxu demands to know why the archbishop did not douse the witch with holy water and the archbishop counters that he did not know Eva was a real witch instead of Loruxu’s herd of witch meat, all condemned under rather questionable circumstances…

View attachment 534458

View attachment 534456

The debate of what to do about Eva continues. After an hour she must be taken down. It is Brampton law yet is heatedly debated what to do about Eva. Lord Loruxu wishes her sentence has yet to be served as she is still alive and insists she remains hanged while Archbishop Wragg insists she is spitted and roasted.

The strange Tree interjects himself into the discussion noting “Loruxu, you lose the rule of law if you leave Eva hanging and Wragg I would not recommend roasting a real witch. You have hanged enough ‘witches’ but you have not eaten a real witch and I don’t recommend you do. Insanity seems to run in royalty without adding this factor to it.”

View attachment 534459

“What do suggest we do, Butcher Tree” Archbishop Wragg asks.

“Burn the bitch” Tree suggest.

Eva looks down at the three men and thinks ‘let’s not rush into anything’.

View attachment 534460

Tree

We have a real plot twist here!

Yes, Archbishop Wragg is a moron but Tree's going great guns!

:popcorn:

Back in 2017 Professor Barbara Moore goes to the faculty lounge to meet with the curators of the University of the Virgin Martyrs. She hates going to lounge as it is a stuffy ‘men’s club’ and formal attire is required. None the less she knows with the right wardrobe she will have their attention. After tossing her mink coat over the back of an overstuffed leather chair she pulls out a Madame Wu Blunt and doesn’t even have to ask for a light.

madame wu 106.jpg

“Always a pleasure to see you Professor Moore” Chancellor Wragg says as he lights the Wu. The double entendre does not escape Barbara’s notice.

“Chancellor I am concerned about Dr. Repertor’s ability to bring Eva Inanna back. There seems to be a problem with the time travel machine.”

“Professor Moore, Dr. Repertor has informed me of the situation and says he will have it rectified in mere hours.”
science 001.jpg

We must certainly hope so as Archbishop Wragg and Lord Loruxu has taken the medieval Tree’s suggestion and will burn young Eva after sunset to close the two day festivities!

bats 014 A.jpg

As darkness shrouds Little Brampton Eva is about to be burned at the stake. Her 2017 mind prays they are able to bring her back as torches light the faggots that will stoke the timbers that will consume her!

bats 015 a.jpg

She screams in agony as the fire singes off her medieval hair!

bats 025.jpg

At the UVM Dr. Repertor has placed Eva’s 2017 body in the time travel chamber’s chair and with fingers crossed turns the machine on. Half of the blue state losses power but Eva jerks against her restraints and yells “Goddamn that was close!”
exe gc 005.jpg

Tree

Back
Top Bottom