The S & M Party

Go to CruxDreams.com

Celticvirgin

Tribune
I had gone along more in hope than expectation. The previous meeting in the pub in Dublin had been boring as hell though had resulted in me feeling the lash although less than fiercely. The invitation to the private party was by invitation so when I showed up at the suburban house in a leafy district of the city I didn't hold out much hope.
So now here I was returning some weeks later with a ball of nerves in the pit of my stomach. The party had led to another invite back. The owner of the house and his partner had showed me the previous time the large wooden stake in the shady back garden. It is about 7 feet tall and half a foot wide with a slot at the top presumably to take a palitinium.
Around 6 feet off the ground a rope was sunk into a notch in the wood at the back of the post. My heart beat a little faster at seeing it and I felt myself getting wet with excitement. No I couldn't use it that night but perhaps another time? I had bit at the chance. A date was arranged when I would be able to travel so after my visit to France here I was on my return. The weather had been hot in Paris so my skin is tanned underneath my jeans and a cripped t shirt as I walk down and pause at the gate. No going back now I think as I approach and knock on the old Red Georgian Door on leafy Tritonville Road.

I had gone along more in hope than expectation. The previous meeting in the pub in Dublin had been boring as hell though had resulted in me feeling the lash although less than fiercely. The invitation to the private party was by invitation so when I showed up at the suburban house in a leafy district of the city I didn't hold out much hope.
So now here I was returning some weeks later with a ball of nerves in the pit of my stomach. The party had led to another invite back. The owner of the house and his partner had showed me the previous time the large wooden stake in the shady back garden. It is about 7 feet tall and half a foot wide with a slot at the top presumably to take a palitinium.
Around 6 feet off the ground a rope was sunk into a notch in the wood at the back of the post. My heart beat a little faster at seeing it and I felt myself getting wet with excitement. No I couldn't use it that night but perhaps another time? I had bit at the chance. A date was arranged when I would be able to travel so after my visit to France here I was on my return. The weather had been hot in Paris so my skin is tanned underneath my jeans and a cripped t shirt as I walk down and pause at the gate. No going back now I think as I approach and knock on the old Red Georgian Door on leafy Tritonville Road.
Quite a fancy road.... You lucky girl!

You started you journey and I know how it will end.

and maybe you'll see Paddy Dignam on his way to the cemetery.... Not that it's that likely.... and your mind will be so full of other things... That bitter-sweet mixture of fear, anticipation and pure excitement!
It is a fancy road! Quite a few well known people lived there at times. Paddy Kavanagh. Noel Purcell. Hilton Edwards and Michael Mac Liamor. It will always be so special to me now.

A beautiful smell of coffee and home baking greeted me once the door opened.
A younger boy than me opened the door in an expensive looking Holister sweat top and bottoms. He is friendly and called Padraig and asks me if I row? Yes a bit in Cork I tell him. It starts a good humoured convo as he leads me upstairs to a first floor landing. A Season window sits in front of me as I stand there waiting for him to announce me. Do ye know a Season Window? Four panes of glass in a circle, blue is winter, green spring, yellow summer and brown autumn. I am gazing through it out to a very leafy and long back garden with high walls on all sides.
I look through the yellow pane and it reminds me of The Van Gogh Yellow.
At the end of my view is a tall well trimmed hedge with an arch cut into it. I know what lies behind and turn as Vivienne's voice calls me into the upper reception room.
It would remind ya of a salon Oscar Wilde may have enthralled.
With its high ceiling and a pair of heavy drapes across a probable bay window it is dimley lit by a few lamps and a few candles. Viv is sitting at a antique looking table with an Irish Times. She gets up as I enter and greets me with a friendly hug and a kiss on either cheek. I feel instantly subservient in my casual attire. Viv is beautifully dressed in what looks like a Karen Milen trouser suit cut low to give me a wee glimpse of her cleavage. She is way taller than I but very gentle to me as she takes my hand and pilouettes me around. I feel so self conscious and she knows.
This day starts to radically improve when Viv offers me a drink. No beer or spirits she tells me.
Wine or Champagne? Ah sure we'll try champagne I say. Yes this is how I talk and when I'm nervous it seeps out. Some of u will probably be disappointed but I'm so proud of myself I want it to come out here.
Miss Vivienne is so different to me. Way more I suppose statuesque and D4 type. Your typical Celtic Tiger bitch. She knows how uncomfortable it makes me making chat as we sit there. My jeans are too tight. My khaki coloured t shirt I just want to be ripped away off my back. This shit ain't real till I'm out there! We must wait for Him to arrive. And for God's sake his friends.

As I sit there drinking she is busy texting on her mobile. She seems completely indifferent to me but she takes an occasional glance in my direction and smiles once. I take in my surroundings and feel the tension building. It is so unreal I'm glad when she adresses me and asks me to strip down to my knickers. I pull off everything and stand there in front of her as she takes a picture and posts it on. I kneel down in front of her and try to remember the pose Eul sent me and replicate it my palms open. She takes another pic.
After half an hour or so there is a knock on the door and a flurry of activity and male voices. Viv gets up and leaves me locking the door behind her. I stand and stretch pulling my arms over my back and bending over and back pulling my hamstrings and back muscles. I am in the middle of this when the door unlocks and a middle aged man I recognise enters. He looks pleased as well to see me and asks me to follow him outside.

As I sit there drinking she is busy texting on her mobile. She seems completely indifferent to me but she takes an occasional glance in my direction and smiles once. I take in my surroundings and feel the tension building. It is so unreal I'm glad when she adresses me and asks me to strip down to my knickers. I pull off everything and stand there in front of her as she takes a picture and posts it on. I kneel down in front of her and try to remember the pose Eul sent me and replicate it my palms open. She takes another pic.
After half an hour or so there is a knock on the door and a flurry of activity and male voices. Viv gets up and leaves me locking the door behind her. I stand and stretch pulling my arms over my back and bending over and back pulling my hamstrings and back muscles. I am in the middle of this when the door unlocks and a middle aged man I recognise enters. He looks pleased as well to see me and asks me to follow him outside.
Wish I had been there too.... You lucky girl!

I'm sure that you moved just as alluringly as this when the lash bit, Tash.

I kneel down in front of her and try to remember the pose Eul sent me and replicate it my palms open. She takes another pic.

Well trained, eager, you are a gift to them!
And they have something to give to you as well, I am certain.

I like the pacing of your account. Just right

My new Owner was a tall, muscular, slightly balding man of 5 and 50. He generally wore a serious expression and he did now as he examined his new slave. He carried a short riding crop in his hand. He looked at me closely as I knelt straight backed with my legs open and my breasts thrust out. My hands open inviting him he asks me to follow him. We leave the first floor and down a small hallway to a kind of scullery with a door leading outside to the garden. Mistress Vivienne is here but now she has changed into a dominatrix outfit of a black vest and shorts with black boots and elbow length gloves. I am forced to kneel at her feet and lick her boots as my wrists are bound behind my back with a cable tie. When she is happy I have liked her boots clean I am made to do the same to Master's shoes. They are dirty and I dry retch as some dirt gets in my mouth. This is a mistake as he brings the crop hard across my ass. I continue to lick his boots till they are clean.
Now I am collared with a leather collar around my neck and a chain is attached. I am instructed to crawl on all fours through the garden behind my new owners. The grass is wet as I crawl along behind them. We come to the clearing in the rear of the garden and there it is. Their cross. It is ready for me and there is a collection of whips on a stand beside me. They have 3 male friends there for the occasion. I get it. I am to be whipped and crucified like I volunteered for.
I am pulled to my feet by Mistress Vivienne and two of the men take my arms and tie me to the back of the cross. I am able to reach but I am stretched. My knickers are pulled down and I step out of them. The men stand clear and Mistress Vivienne steps forward with a bull whip.

Back
Top Bottom