The S & M Party

Go to CruxDreams.com
My new Owner was a tall, muscular, slightly balding man of 5 and 50. He generally wore a serious expression and he did now as he examined his new slave. He carried a short riding crop in his hand. He looked at me closely as I knelt straight backed with my legs open and my breasts thrust out. My hands open inviting him he asks me to follow him. We leave the first floor and down a small hallway to a kind of scullery with a door leading outside to the garden. Mistress Vivienne is here but now she has changed into a dominatrix outfit of a black vest and shorts with black boots and elbow length gloves. I am forced to kneel at her feet and lick her boots as my wrists are bound behind my back with a cable tie. When she is happy I have liked her boots clean I am made to do the same to Master's shoes. They are dirty and I dry retch as some dirt gets in my mouth. This is a mistake as he brings the crop hard across my ass. I continue to lick his boots till they are clean.
Now I am collared with a leather collar around my neck and a chain is attached. I am instructed to crawl on all fours through the garden behind my new owners. The grass is wet as I crawl along behind them. We come to the clearing in the rear of the garden and there it is. Their cross. It is ready for me and there is a collection of whips on a stand beside me. They have 3 male friends there for the occasion. I get it. I am to be whipped and crucified like I volunteered for.
I am pulled to my feet by Mistress Vivienne and two of the men take my arms and tie me to the back of the cross. I am able to reach but I am stretched. My knickers are pulled down and I step out of them. The men stand clear and Mistress Vivienne steps forward with a bull whip.
You lucky girl. You were so lucky to find these people. You know that, don't you?

Lots of people including me have tried to describe the pain of being flogged but I for 1 never got it right. It's way worse than you can imagine.
I will never for get that pain of that first lash across my ribs. I am a thin little girl and that first lash was like a rod of fire across my back. Tears immediately sprang from my eyes and I remembered girls saying they pressed their breasts deep into the wood to protect the soft flesh. I tried that now but again and again Vivienne's lash found my back till I felt trickles of blood on my skin.
After a while Vivienne tired and handed the whip to Master.
He must hate me I thought as his first lash cut into my ass cheeks. I screamed afresh as he continued up my now raw back. Each lash was more and more painful till I was screaming for it all to end. But it didn't. Till I hung from that rope exhausted and wasted.

Lots of people including me have tried to describe the pain of being flogged but I for 1 never got it right. It's way worse than you can imagine.
I will never for get that pain of that first lash across my ribs. I am a thin little girl and that first lash was like a rod of fire across my back. Tears immediately sprang from my eyes and I remembered girls saying they pressed their breasts deep into the wood to protect the soft flesh. I tried that now but again and again Vivienne's lash found my back till I felt trickles of blood on my skin.
He must hate me I thought as his first lash cut into my ass cheeks. I screamed afresh as he continued up my now raw back. Each lash was more and more painful till I was screaming for it all to end. But it didn't. Till I hung from that rope exhausted and wasted.
I knew you'd like it..,,

Mmmmmm ! Fantasy ! Fantasy ! Till where can you drive our brain ?:devil:

I am revived from my flogging by a water hose turned on me. It is cold and runs off my body pooling red under my feet. I hang my head and watch as the water gathers at my bare feet and runs away. I feel my wrists being untied as I am supported in case I fall. My left wrist first I slump into strong arms. Then my right as I am pulled from under my armpits and laid on the ground.
I cuddle myself as voices surround me. I hold my shoulders and cry. The sun is warm as they discuss me. Shall we leave her a while? No is the answer from Master as he makes his decision.
Vivienne bends beside me and pulls me close. Be brave she says. She asks am I ok to go on? I nod yes.
I feel arms lifting me and the beam is placed flat against my top back and my arms stretched as wide as they can along it. Ropes are tied first around my wrists and then to the beam. I can already feel my breathing constricted as I am pulled up to a standing position. I am supported on both sides as Master guides me backwards till he tells me to stop. Vivienne takes my left foot and kisses it as she guides me onto a step ladder. Four steps up is enough as I am guided onto the cross. The slot on my palitinium is slid into place and it is ready. My back scrapes off the wood as they pull the steps away. I am hanging.
I am crucified.

Back
Top Bottom