The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Use reclaimed nails and wood, Jolly, I've got a few rusty old nails I've liberated from other structures :D, and plenty of wood (not premium French, sorry, just good solid Australian hardwood)

How's that slave market going? I believe stocks were down today after the great tax victory, so I'm looking for an alternative investment vehicle

View attachment 550783View attachment 550784View attachment 550785

FD653A5B-7457-4435-B2C7-78D2D41DD3EB.jpeg Five dollars!?!?! WTF!!!! Surely I’m worth more tha that? I’m truly insulted!

You misunderstand. After listening to your non-stop complaints for the last week, the seller is offering the buyers $5 to take you.

Cheeky bugger, stop winding her up in the hopes of topping 30 demerits :p

View attachment 550807Five dollars!?!?! WTF!!!! Surely I’m worth more tha that? I’m truly insulted!

You are lot No.5 (yes, yes you are a number not a free woman) not priced at 5 you can see it is an auction venue, anyway given the nature of the transaction any price would probably be in something hard to trace like Krugerrand or even Bitcoin :periodico:

Cheeky bugger, stop winding her up in the hopes of topping 30 demerits
You think I will let you take away my record unchallenged, Rodent? Not on your life, buster!

You are lot No.5 (yes, yes you are a number not a free woman) not priced at 5 you can see it is an auction venue, anyway given the nature of the transaction any price would probably be in something hard to trace like Krugerrand or even Bitcoin

How about 5 nuts?

uh oh. I hope that cheapskate, Goldman, is not out there.

He is and they can't pay him enough to take you Moore...

Well, I suppose a 21stC slave owner ought to barcode all his slaves. Also implant them with a chip so that they could be tracked if they try to run away.:lol:
Question - how much longer until we all get chipped (like dogs).:frown:

Here the slave huntress and her own slave girl are hauling in darted captured escaped slave... They found out who is she by checking her implanted chip. It is a post apocalyptic movie Mistress of Souls 2.

807.jpg

Back
Top Bottom