The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
700345-743c880a52f98eb1678058e2180c41a1.jpg

I really resented the use of the cue ball as an attention getter. Marketing techniques are going nuts in the highly competitive slave market.

Windar had to gag me and throw in the four poster before anyone would consider buying me
You're a tough sell, Moore. All that complaining...Your previous owner had to pay me to take you off his hands.
Like many a New Yorker, he overestimates his sales skills...
Thinking of anyone in particular, RR? Someone who has the world's greatest memory and said, "I can't recall" 35 times
Master, I beg for at least thirty strokes to prove that I am indeed organic. Would you like me to receive them standing up or hanging by the neck?
OK, we'll split the difference and make it 40:p. How about hanging upside down by your ankles?

You're a tough sell, Moore. All that complaining...Your previous owner had to pay me to take you off his hands.

Thinking of anyone in particular, RR? Someone who has the world's greatest memory and said, "I can't recall" 35 times

OK, we'll split the difference and make it 40:p. How about hanging upside down by your ankles?

I am ready to serve, Master. Just please ask Barb to tie each of ankles to a different hook and keep them well apart, so you do not overstrain your wrist aiming at my delicate parts.

I am ready to serve, Master. Just please ask Barb to tie each of ankles to a different hook and keep them well apart, so you do not overstrain your wrist aiming at my delicate parts.

What am I? Your personal slave :p

At least he is the least racist person ever...

You’re kidding, right?:rolleyes:

I found most of the slaves over-bound. To be good livestock at market they should be free to demonstrate their heady blue state resistance and be sold as wenches needing to be trained...

Windar's Slaves are well trained to be happy to serve and only resist when they feel their Master wishes them to.

They are certified organic too. You have earned twenty cane strokes for forgetting to mention that, Calf. It's so hard to find good help these days:rolleyes:
What am I? Your personal slave :p

Of course not, but we have to watch each other's back. Or would you like me to watch (and more) another part of you later in return for this favour... ;-)

Windar's Slaves are well trained to be happy to serve and only resist when they feel their Master wishes them to.
Note I said 'good livestock' not Windar's slaves. These are freshly selected western women to be trained as slaves. None are here voluntarily. They were kidnapped chosen for their marketability and the joy of breaking their freedom.

Yeah, I’m up to $3.98 now.
Barb, I think you misread the price. Jollyrei has bid $39,800 on your tight little...

Back
Top Bottom