The Vixen Dorothy Brown

Go to CruxDreams.com
That`s True Mr Tree, Men Love A Willing Female
Who Is Eager To Open Her Legs. But We Have
More Fun Than The One Who Wants The Lights
Out And Say`s Hurry Up.
To this day I don't understand how a sweet woman like you and that bitch Emma are sisters...

Tree

(...and the asshole Tree made Emma up -Ulrika)

Ulrika can be a real bitch, too...

Tree

They unlock my restraints and order me to strip. I’m not shy with men but it is on my terms. Not now…

I hesitate but for a moment until the man in the suit says “Mrs. Grey either strip now or it will be done for you and one of the guards will put his baton up your ass.”

I plea “I’m sorry. I have soiled myself.”

“As if I care… Your clothes will be burned before the sun rises. Strip now, Emma!”

God, this is so humiliating! I peel the blue dress off and he says “I never pictured you to be a ‘panty-hose and briefs’ sort of witch”

arrest 005.jpg

“My husband would expect me to be wearing them” I reply.

“Would he expect you picking up men in bars” he asks. “I think he will enjoy watching you dance from the noose!”

I am SO screwed! I strip and am taken to the infirmary to be ‘certified’ that I am not a virgin when I am executed.

exam 013.jpg

Afterwards I am put in a holding cell to be transported to Little Brampton the next morning. The light never goes out and I can’t sleep.

ARREST 006arrest 006.jpg

The next morning I am loaded in a lorry usually used for carrying beef carcasses. In a way I find it somewhat appropriate. I am just witch meat that’s not dead yet. The driver asks me for the £100 it is going to cost him to take me to Little Brampton. I scowl at him and say “I forgot my purse. Can I write you an ‘IOU’?”

He flips me over on my belly, lifts the burlap smock I am dressed in and rapes my arse. When he’s done he locks my collar to the wall of the lorry’s box and says “That really doesn’t cover the cost of the petrol but I need another stop before L’il Brampton so maybe I can take another payment out of your bum!”

I can hardly wait…

dungeon 072.jpg

-Emma Grey

Tree

The lorry driver stops for petrol in Major Brampton and humps my rump one more time. At the outskirts of Little Brampton I am pulled from the lorry and stripped. Bound hand and foot I am carried with the lorry driver’s cum oozing from my ass into Little Brampton like game to be cooked.

slave capture 019.jpg

Then I think in a couple days that is exactly what I will be! I’m taken to the church cellar- what the hell, it is a dungeon- and walk past rows of cells where naked women sit chained and crying as their execution draws nearer. The place reeks of human excrement and urine. I placed in a cell and my ankle is shackled to the stone wall of the foundation. The barred iron slams and is locked shut. I look about and there is neither a bed nor even a pot to piss in! No wonder this place stinks. From the dark cell across the corridor I hear “Well, look what the cat dragged in!”

“Dorothy?”

“None other, dear sister; what did you do? …get caught fucking my husband before I am even dead?”

prison 179.jpg

“I didn’t get a chance to but were going to do right after church the day after. I got framed by a witch hunter.”

“Aw, that’s too bad.”

I don’t really detect much sympathy in her tone. I ask “Do they take us to a restroom?”

“Does it smell like they do? No, princess, you shit and piss as far away from where you plan to sleep. In fact, I'm sitting in a pile of my own crap right now. The guards don't bugger a soiled bottom too often!”

“That is gross, Dorothy! And where am I to sleep” I ask.

“You’re standing on it!”

I look at the floor that sticks to the soles of my feet and groan “You are kidding me.”

“Nope Emma and if you want to eat you have suck the guard’s cock but you know how give head, don’t you?”

“I know how to do a blow-job.”

“Yeah but these guards aren’t known for their hygiene. If you’re lucky you won’t be the first to ‘clean’ his cock.”

I wasn’t lucky but it is well more than a day since I last ate…

prison 173.jpg

-Emma Grey

Tree

Although today Little Brampton appears mired in medieval times they really do have some modern amenities though they are well hidden and are certainly not shared with the condemned witches held in the church cellar for the market day hangings. Electricity is available although all lines must be buried and no visible meters. Any lighting that can be seen from the street must candle or oil lamps. If the light itself cannot be seen from the street but the walls or ceiling must be ‘flickering’ lights that imitate a candle’s glow. There is also natural gas, again with lines and meters hidden, and cell coverage. Who would have thought the church towers were cell towers too?

Little Brampton also has running water and functioning sewers. In this picture the doors behind the crowd on your right are to public restrooms with fully functioning plumbing (heated and air-conditioned too) and tourism really picked up after public restrooms were installed and the hotels, pubs, and restaurants installed them both because of the comfort and sanitization that made the village smell better than the churches dungeon.
g 019.jpg

Of course the condemned witches were offered none of these amenities! So we resume our story. While there is a modern water and plumbing, the old well is still used to fill the water tower hidden in the church’s clock tower and as it has been since Medieval times and is filled by condemned witches pushing the pump wheel in shifts 24 hours a day before they are hanged…

Goddamn I have never gone a day without at least one shower. I’ve not seen daylight since brought here so I’ve no idea how long I have before I am hanged. I can’t judge by when I am fed either as the foul gruel seems to be served when the guards damn get around to it and half the time I can’t even bring myself to eating it so I am always hungry! (Editor note it is polenta made with lard processed from with-meat fat… what is Emma complaining about?) They come for me and bring me to the room at the back of the church cellar where the water pump wheel is. There condemned witches are chained to the bar to push in circles for hours to fill the water tower.

I am familiar with it because you can be ‘trustee’ witch for £100 for an hour or for free if you agree to be whipped in the square 12 times for each hour. Before I married my husband I couldn’t afford to pay to whip the condemned cunts and took the dozen blows. It was humiliating, painful, and erotic at the same time.

whip 102.jpg

The first time I was shamed to be stripped before the lecherous mob. I craved it the next time. But no matter the shame and pain I ground my cunt against the whipping post and came every time. After marrying the well-to-do Henry Grey he would have none of my public scourging but would often string me up to have me flogged in his den during parties or while negotiating business deals.
whip full body.jpg

But I digress...

I always thought the condemned witches were whiny cunts as they cried how hard it was to turn the wheel powering the pump. Now that is my turn I learn it is not at all easy!

-Emma Grey

Well no shit!!!

The circular path is paved with shards of granite as it has been for centuries the rock is held in place by a mix of blood, piss, and crap that the condemned cunts leave as they work their eight hour shift. The mill wheel turns at a 1:100 ratio. Each gallon of water pushed up the 30 meters feels lifting more than 15 kg the same distance and each rotation lifts more than 15 gallons!

As mentioned since the village joined the Major Brampton water district this torture is totally unnecessary but since tourism is by far Little Brampton’s biggest money-maker (beating witch-meat 10-to-1!!!) traditions do die hard.

Fuck this is harder than I thought it could be! The granite shards feel like knives tearing at my feet. Whatever they gave me to drink has my bowels churning (Editor note: It is an all-natural laxative- there is no need to pollute the witch-meat with chemicals) and I spray shit on the path I must walk and paint my bum and the back of my legs also! The second hour of my eight hour shift is the worst. In a break from tradition the ‘trustee’ is my damn sister Dorothy. When we were kids our parents splurged on tennis lessons. I was pretty good but Dorothy could not hit a beach ball held in front of her with a tennis racket! Where did she learn to use a whip?

pic2.jpg

-Emma Grey

It is Friday morning before market day. Little Brampton is expecting record crowds as for the first time two sisters are to be executed on the same market day for two separate crimes! Emma Grey is brought out to be placed in stocks…

Is today the day I wonder. I am scared but resigned to my fate. I am ‘dressed’ in burlap smock with my wrists locked in irons and am brought out to the square. They tell me to place my ankles in the stocks and I comply…

stock 138.jpg

“No, you stupid bitch; put them in the outer cusps” one yells. “They’ll want to see your cunt, witch!”

“I’m not a witch” I protest.

“Tell it to Lucifer at the gates of hell” I am told as I am stripped. My neck and wrists are locked in an iron yoke and I am placed on a metal cart and taken to the gallows.

-Emma Grey

Emma is not to be hanged today but she is placed on the gallows with a fat wood gag stuffed in her mouth. Five witches are hanged before her…

bra 50.jpg

Little Brampton is expecting a huge crowd tomorrow… Ingrid works all night to make witch-meat sausage bacon for breakfast for market day….

Tree

View attachment 463424

Little Brampton is expecting a huge crowd tomorrow… Ingrid works all night to make witch-meat sausage bacon for breakfast for mark et day….
Tree
That you use the background make me lucky Tree! Here the original with surroundings.
house003.png 2016-0521-103856.jpg 2016-0521-103910.jpg 2016-0521-103922.jpg
It is my city.
Next time come more.

'Take a bow' 'thanks' and 'congratulations' on your thread...

NOT OVER THE CHOPPING BLOCK, YOU IDIOT!!!!

Tree has an itchy 'trigger finger'. Do not bow over the block... It is dangerous...
I understand not complete. Perhaps you should know, thats my dayly work tools:
HK_P8_0001.jpg mp5-01.jpg
and now that also
2017-0201-125208.jpg

Madiosi, will you come and get me, tie me to a post and shoot me with
that automatic rifle before Mr Tree takes my head, he is too busy getting
his kicks with my sister partying at his place i can hear his favourite tune
being played , Woodchoppers Ball. Come and get me Madiosi, i will be a
very good girl for you before you shoot me.

Madiosi, will you come and get me, tie me to a post and shoot me with
that automatic rifle before Mr Tree takes my head, he is too busy getting
his kicks with my sister partying at his place i can hear his favourite tune
being played , Woodchoppers Ball. Come and get me Madiosi, i will be a
very good girl for you before you shoot me.
I'd rather save you. Maybe for my cross.
But, the airport controls are since a few years so thorough.
Madiosi

Well You Come To Me, I Will Meet You
At Heathrow, Then Drive To A Quiet
Spot In The New Forest Tie Me
To A Tree And Execute Me, You Can
Have My Car A Ford Fiesta

Of course they are expecting big crowds. The BBC was allowed to broadcast the ‘Non-virgin Assurance Procedure’ performed on Dorothy’s sister Emma Grey.

group 036.jpg

The Little Brampton Chamber of Commerce even took out full page ads in every major tabloid and the Crux Chronicle!

bra 51.jpg

(Artistic rendition by THT Inc.’s graphics department)

Admission to the market square is usually free on market day except the week of the Harvest Festival week. This Saturday there is £25 entry fee for general admission and a £100 fee for preferred seating. All witches will be sold as long pigs (it is a prime batch) with bidding starting at £300, a 50% premium (except for Dorothy who will be served to members very close to the Crown).

Tree

Of course they are expecting big crowds. The BBC was allowed to broadcast the ‘Non-virgin Assurance Procedure’ performed on Dorothy’s sister Emma Grey.

View attachment 463951

The Little Brampton Chamber of Commerce even took out full page ads in every major tabloid and the Crux Chronicle!

View attachment 463952

(Artistic rendition by THT Inc.’s graphics department)

Admission to the market square is usually free on market day except the week of the Harvest Festival week. This Saturday there is £25 entry fee for general admission and a £100 fee for preferred seating. All witches will be sold as long pigs (it is a prime batch) with bidding starting at £300, a 50% premium (except for Dorothy who will be served to members very close to the Crown).

Tree

Every time i go into our local butchers nowadays
i start to blush,i can`t look him in the eye, i imagine
him carving me up in the back of the shop on that
table where he chops up the meat

Even with the entry fee the market square is packed. After each woman is brought to the gallows and after being noosed had to stand while their ‘witch meat’ is auctioned before they are hanged.

Dorothy and Emma are not scheduled to be beheaded and hanged until early evening and had expected to have a frightening but long day watching the hangings from the clock tower windows. Instead they stand bound to posts in the square displayed for the whole day!

I ask Emma if she got an enema as I had. She asks “I wish… they gave me some drink that tasted worse than Tree’s whisky and rammed a fucking plug in my ass. It’s a damn laxative and when they kick the stool from my feet a chain attached to the stool will pop the plug out of my ass and as they so eloquently explained I will ‘shit a river’ when I am hanged!”

b and s 2.jpg

-Dorothy

On the gallows a young woman stands bound and noosed. Her ample assets have run the bidding for her ‘witch meat’ to over £4000 (even RR Entertainment will not show the bidders… They are powerful men and women!!!) when the bidding stalls. She knows it is only a matter of moments before she is hanged.

Suddenly a voice yells “My client offers a bid of £20,000 so she is not hanged!!!”

‘Is it possible someone has saved me’ she hopes before he adds “…as long as she is ‘live-spitted long pig’!”

“Oh shit” she cries as the auction barks “Going once… going twice…”

He looks down at his tablet and declares “Sold as live-spit witch meat to the anonymous bidder who has already transferred the funds to the Little Brampton Witch Reduction fund and Chamber of Commerce!”

She slumps forward and pleads “Please, just hang me!!!”
bra 52.jpg

That’s not happening!

Tree

Back
Top Bottom