The Vixen Dorothy Brown

Go to CruxDreams.com
Market day… lunch break…

Dorothy Brown is removed from the post and chained to a make-shift cross and shot with a ‘Joan Tree Horny Dart™, not that she needed it.

bra 46.jpg

After the mob files back in and before they hang the first witch of the afternoon the crowd is allowed to throw rotten fruits and vegetables purchased from Wragg’s Vegetable Stands. It seems they have had a bit much at the Wragg’s Bars and Grills at Little Brampton™ with more time spent at the bar and less at the grill as none of the rotted produce hit Dorothy!

Dorothy stands crucified and is lambasted with lewd insults and reminders she is mere hours from becoming ‘a head shorter’. It would have been hard enough to keep her heels in the round wood for hours anyway but the bastards smeared witch meat lard on it! Dorothy dares not slip off as there is rough sharpened branch fashion as an impromptu cornu in her ass. She was told if she slips off it wouldn’t kill her but it would hurt like hell. She had bent her knees once to test it and found they were not exaggerating! She will spend her last afternoon alive watching witches hanged.

bra 47 a.jpg

The one on the left is about to be taken so her witch meat can be spit roasted while the one on the right is just being hoisted up to be hanged to death. Hours pass and with witch-hanging, the line gets shorter of those to be executed before it is Dorothy’s and Emma’s turn.

A tumbrel cart stopped first to pick up Emma then Dorothy and they are carted through the crowd towards the gallows. Dorothy scanned the crowd and didn’t find a sympathetic face!!!

mary to gallows a.jpg

Tree

didn’t find a sympathetic face!!!

Reason Was Most Of The Crowd Were Women
And I Had Been To Bed With Their Husbands
Women Don`t Forgive And Forget

Well my day goes from bad to worse. I’m removed from the cart and as I step to the ground my foot lands in ox-shit. This draws only laughter and ridicule from those how saw me do it. I am led up the steps to the gallows where I get a close-up look at the last woman hanged before me almost a half-hour ago as for her last act she pisses. There is a pile of stool beneath her where she defecated moments earlier.

bra 58.jpg

My gut churns from both fear and the laxative I was given hours ago. I’d have shit already except for the massive butt-plug filling my ass. I am ‘helped’ up to steep steps and am perched standing on a stool around a meter high. The execution puts the noose around my neck and cinches it just enough so my head will not pass through it when the stool is pulled away. I ask him “Do they always pee?”

“Every one that I’ve seen has. I think you’ll piss like a fire hose. That’s why they gave you water whenever you wanted it” he replies.

bra 59.jpg

Just fucking great…

He hooks a chain to the plug in my bum that wraps around one leg of the stool so when it is pulled I will be hanged and plug will be jerked from my bottom. The chain is heavy but the plug is enormous and even though I try I can’t push the damn thing out. So I stand on this stool and listen to the auctioneer take bids on my body- sorry- my ‘witch meat’.

bra 57.jpg

Some goons come and take the witch to my left down to be spitted and cooked. From here on the gallows I can hear the spit tear though her body and realize that will be me in in a bit more than hour. The auctioneer closes the bidding and slaps me on the ass saying “You brought in the top price for a hanged long pig, Emma!”

Damn I was lost in thought and the capitalist in me says “What I go for?”

“£6,200… That’s more than live spits go for!”

I guess I should be proud. As my time draws near my sister Dorothy is brought to the gallows. As she climbs the steps I say to her “Hey, I’m sorry for seducing you husband. I hope you can forgive me. I’m just glad mum and dad aren’t here to see this.”
bra 56.jpg

“What do you mean, Emma? Who the hell do you think bought your witch meat in the auction” she asks as she is led to the chopping block being set up under Noose just vacated by the last ‘witch’ that is now browning over a roasting pit!

-Emma Grey, Dorothy’s sister

Tree

Alright Tree, I promised I would look at your story and offer some input. It's a bit difficult because I am not into many of the things you describe. I wonder if there would be a bit less graphic way to treat the topics of hanging and beheading and the bodily functions such that it might appeal to a broader audience? The pictures are quite good; really they are and I salute you for them. Certainly, they are something I could never do.

The other comment I would make, which some here might disagree with, is the constant in-jokes and references to Nailus Martyrs, etc. can be a bit off-putting. It's common in many on-line communities such as this to become very inbred (like NW Arkansas;)). I understand that, but it's a tendency that we should probably try to resist. My suggestion would be to consider leaving those out of the story proper and let people add them in the comments if they wish. That way a reader who doesn't care for them or even know what they refer to can enjoy the story and those who like them can have them in the comments. I try to make my stories something that, perhaps with a few minimal changes, could be read by someone who has never been to CF.

I hope you will consider these comments as they are meant in honest appreciation of the effort you put in.

Alright Tree, I promised I would look at your story and offer some input. It's a bit difficult because I am not into many of the things you describe. I wonder if there would be a bit less graphic way to treat the topics of hanging and beheading and the bodily functions such that it might appeal to a broader audience? The pictures are quite good; really they are and I salute you for them. Certainly, they are something I could never do.

The other comment I would make, which some here might disagree with, is the constant in-jokes and references to Nailus Martyrs, etc. can be a bit off-putting. It's common in many on-line communities such as this to become very inbred (like NW Arkansas;)). I understand that, but it's a tendency that we should probably try to resist. My suggestion would be to consider leaving those out of the story proper and let people add them in the comments if they wish. That way a reader who doesn't care for them or even know what they refer to can enjoy the story and those who like them can have them in the comments. I try to make my stories something that, perhaps with a few minimal changes, could be read by someone who has never been to CF.

I hope you will consider these comments as they are meant in honest appreciation of the effort you put in.

Yes Love i agree with you about too much graphic descriptions. Mr Tree put`s me into some fantastic situations
and i love being short drop hanged,but piss,shit and bodily functions just leave me cold. i know that probably
happens in real executions but in fantasy land it`s not really needed. piss on me for being naughty is fine a
different scenario altogether but when i`m short drop hanging i need it to be described in a very erotic way.
the way i dance, how my hanging body reacts, what am i thinking,how terrified am i and main thing, am i
pleasing watching men. Mr Tree is about to behead me so i just hope he is fucking me from behind as the
blade takes my head, believe me i love him to bits

Yes Love i agree with you about too much graphic descriptions. Mr Tree put`s me into some fantastic situations
and i love being short drop hanged,but piss,shit and bodily functions just leave me cold. i know that probably
happens in real executions but in fantasy land it`s not really needed. piss on me for being naughty is fine a
different scenario altogether but when i`m short drop hanging i need it to be described in a very erotic way.
the way i dance, how my hanging body reacts, what am i thinking,how terrified am i and main thing, am i
pleasing watching men. Mr Tree is about to behead me so i just hope he is fucking me from behind as the
Thank you, Dottie. Tree isn't obligated to please me, but I think if he puts you in a story, he ought not to do anything to you that you don't like. I always have Barb read any story of mine that she is in and I respect her wishes about what she does and doesn't want said about her.

If we all wrote in the same style we would look like Tree's maligned NW Arkansas cousins. The point of injecting humor in an obviously not humorous situation is irony that to recipient of the punish this is a dreadful situation but to the executioner her demise is no more than a job and he considers her less than prey in a hunt.

As for some not knowing what I am talking about I have received more than a few PMs and in a thread about who or what someone or something is, the most common being 'who is Ulrika' with 'what is UVM (University of the Virgin Martyrs; you love it Windar as it is almost a re-education center)' a distant second.

As for the bodily discharge the executions I describe are traumatic and humiliating affairs and I have no intention of 'sanitizing' them.

And by having members around the world I have learned much about places and customs never taught in schools.

Dorothy after you numerous 'pit of shit' adventures don't dare try to tell me you are offered by this!!!:cool:

If we all wrote in the same style we would look like Tree's maligned NW Arkansas cousins. The point of injecting humor in an obviously not humorous situation is irony that to recipient of the punish this is a dreadful situation but to the executioner her demise is no more than a job and he considers her less than prey in a hunt.

Surely you know that I have written quite a few humorous stories, some of which contained some very dark scenes (Pirettes, for example) and some of which didn't. I find many of your comments on threads funny, this story less so.

As for your style, it is yours. Cleaning up the syntax and grammar would, IMO, leave your style untouched but easier to read. I can tell you that at other sites I visit and have posted at, even ones where all sorts of very hard activity are talked about, spelling and grammar errors knock many stories that would be 5 star down to 2 or 3. Some places refuse to even publish stories unless those are cleaned up.

I feel that if you use characters from the board, you should take them no farther than they agree to be taken. You can always invent entirely fictional characters and do whatever you like with them.

But you asked for constructive criticism and I offered it. Thanks for listening and I really do appreciate the opportunity to speak my mind.

As for some not knowing what I am talking about I have received more than a few PMs and in a thread about who or what someone or something is, the most common being 'who is Ulrika' with 'what is UVM (University of the Virgin Martyrs; you love it Windar as it is almost a re-education center)' a distant second.

As for the bodily discharge the executions I describe are traumatic and humiliating affairs and I have no intention of 'sanitizing' them.

And by having members around the world I have learned much about places and customs never taught in schools.

Dorothy after you numerous 'pit of shit' adventures don't dare try to tell me you are offered by this!!!:cool:

I Might Be Offered, But I`m Not Offended, You Are Writing The Story So You
Have To Do It Your Way, All I Said Was Pissing And Shitting As I Hang Just
Leaves Me Cold. Pit Of Shit Is A Different Scenario Altogether, It`s About
Humiliation. Think About A Woman Who Thinks You Are Dirt On Her Shoes
But When She Is Looking Down Into That Pit, All Her Snootiness Leaves Her
She Is Begging Not To Be Put In There. A Good Shit Dunking Will Soon Cure Her.

Surely you know that I have written quite a few humorous stories, some of which contained some very dark scenes (Pirettes, for example) and some of which didn't. I find many of your comments on threads funny, this story less so.

As for your style, it is yours. Cleaning up the syntax and grammar would, IMO, leave your style untouched but easier to read. I can tell you that at other sites I visit and have posted at, even ones where all sorts of very hard activity are talked about, spelling and grammar errors knock many stories that would be 5 star down to 2 or 3. Some places refuse to even publish stories unless those are cleaned up.

I feel that if you use characters from the board, you should take them no farther than they agree to be taken. You can always invent entirely fictional characters and do whatever you like with them.

But you asked for constructive criticism and I offered it. Thanks for listening and I really do appreciate the opportunity to speak my mind.
Many years ago I wrote a story that went too far. Since then I always ask if someone wants to be in a thread and if they have any taboos and respect them.

As for my syntax and grammar I do use Microsoft Word's grammar and spell check (unless I am using colloquialisms) so if it's wrong blame Bill Gates.

T

Many years ago I wrote a story that went too far. Since then I always ask if someone wants to be in a thread and if they have any taboos and respect them.

As for my syntax and grammar I do use Microsoft Word's grammar and spell check (unless I am using colloquialisms) so if it's wrong blame Bill Gates.

T

Tree-We may often disagree, but blaming Bill Gates is certainly something we can agree on!:p

Actually, I think Tree is quite careful about consulting with anyone who appears in his stories about permission and about taboos, and he is on record in numerous places here on CF admonishing others to do the same.
I endorse that. There's an aspect of BDSM and executions that I steer clear of because of a traumatic experience when I was in young teens, Tree is aware and has always been sensitive in avoiding it in stories that I'm in, and checking with me if there's anything coming up I might be uneasy with.

Dorothy is brought to the stairs of the temporary platform on the deck of the Little Brampton’s gallows. With trembling legs she is brought to the block.

ax 015.jpg

She pauses before the block and cries “This isn’t right!”

“You were convicted and this is your sentence, Dorothy” Ulrika says.

“You don’t understand! I was shot with a Joan Tree Horny Dart! Aren’t I going to get shagged before you cut my head off” Dorothy begged.

Ulrika says “You have had you last fuck Dorothy. Now get on your knees and lay your neck on the block.”

ax 014.jpg

Dorothy kneels and as she is forced towards the block she sees it is wet with fresh blood and has the revolting smell of the same. Ulrika makes her lean forward to the delight of the crowd!

ax 016 a.jpg

As she settles her neck on the block with her chin in the cusp carved in the block she feels the tacky but drying blood stick to her neck. She looks at the straw on the boards below and realizes in just moments her head will be on it!

ax 017.jpg

“This cannot be happening” she moans as the headsman touches the back of her neck with the axe sharpened to a razor’s edge. “I haven’t been shagged yet! I was virgin once!”

Since Dorothy is the first to be beheaded you may wonder how the block is wet with blood. You see, for £15,000 Archbishop Wragg will declare a wife, girlfriend, or ‘cheap lay’ a seductress witch and have them discretely beheaded in the churches courtyard.

g 031.jpg

That might seem like a lot of money but when you are filthy rich it is cheaper than divorce or ‘palimony’.

g 032.jpg

Besides, the cad will be able to entertain guests with the Ingrid Prepared witch meat.

But back to the story… (GROSS ALERT)

The axe falls as does Dorothy’s head. Her body straightens up for a moment before flopping on its side and twitches for a quarter minute.

ax 018.jpg

When it stops the chain is jerked and her sister Emma is both hanged and the plug is painfully ripped from her bottom. To the delight of the crowd she sprays loose stool as she swings under the fading light. It takes a third of an hour for the noose to silence Emma’s struggle to live.

bra 60.jpg

But she is done…

hang 383.jpg

…except for the cooking…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom