The Wheel

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
OK, thought I'd do something a little different, had a play with the idea of the wheel as a tool of execution, hope you like it.
As ever, there is some scope for imagining a context, a story to go with these images :)

Attachments

• ph255.jpg
    ph255.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,293
  • ph256.jpg
    ph256.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 1,350
The wheel has always been like fire for me. Just something I don't want to fantasize about but the idea of being alive and each breath grinding your broken bones against each other is horrifying.

Oh! But I like the pics ... they have a pensive feel to them!

Last edited:
Why what is horrifying could not be a deep fantasy, Siss ?

Yes, wheel'supplice is perhaps more gasthly than crux and , no doubt, one of the worse human invention to kill somebody, but it attracks me a lot !
To be tied on a wheel, no possibility to move, waiting each of the eleven knoks of the iron bar given by the tormentor is an arousing idea for me (one of the deeper ...:D)...
And mostly, when the supplice is finished, I'll stay in a high position on the wheel, exposed nude and broken in front of the population, agonizing during many hours while the crows will start to pick my eyes, my flesh in her more tender bits (lips of the mouth and of vagina ...)
Mmmmmmm! I stop there, I'm wet !!!!!:D:rolleyes:

Attachments

• tumblr_mr3fl3Hx0V1sc74vfo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mr3fl3Hx0V1sc74vfo1_1280.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1,121
nice site with those soaking wet and turned on wifes..............go on with those wheel punishing SK
here some from the master.....................Quoom, we have much more in our archives

Attachments

• wb001.jpg
    wb001.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,273
  • wb013.jpg
    wb013.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,193
  • wb014.jpg
    wb014.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,172
  • wb015.jpg
    wb015.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 1,177
  • wb035.jpg
    wb035.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,224
  • wb037.jpg
    wb037.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 1,248
  • wb075.jpg
    wb075.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,264
  • wb168.jpg
    wb168.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 1,267
  • wb198.jpg
    wb198.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 1,195
  • wb199.jpg
    wb199.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 1,161
  • wb200.jpg
    wb200.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,183
  • wb201.jpg
    wb201.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 1,186
  • wb202.jpg
    wb202.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 1,190
  • wb203.jpg
    wb203.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 1,112
  • wb204.jpg
    wb204.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 1,116
  • wb205.jpg
    wb205.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 1,132
  • wb206.jpg
    wb206.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 1,086
  • wb207.jpg
    wb207.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 1,120
  • wb208.jpg
    wb208.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,136
Oh Messa! Your post here has got me all soaking wet and turned on ! :p:D
She does have way of doing that doesn't she?
She really could sell freezers to Eskimos! :)

I did a picture about Wheel punishment. I can work again about that theme if you want! :)

Oh, Yes please and if you could use a blond girl like my avatar ...it would be perfect !:rolleyes:
Have you post them on the cruxfoundation ?

It's by "Noble Vulkur ", Dark, but you can mostly see it on the cruxfoundation'site ...

nice site with those soaking wet and turned on wifes..............go on with those wheel punishing SK
here some from the master.....................Quoom, we have much more in our archives

I was thinking about this, admi and telling myself that you'll going to post it ...no doubt ....:D:p
Thanks a lot !

Yes, wheel'supplice is perhaps more gasthly than crux and , no doubt, one of the worse human invention to kill somebody, but it attracks me a lot !
To be tied on a wheel, no possibility to move, waiting each of the eleven knoks of the iron bar given by the tormentor is an arousing idea for me (one of the deeper ...:D)...
And mostly, when the supplice is finished, I'll stay in a high position on the wheel, exposed nude and broken in front of the population, agonizing during many hours while the crows will start to pick my eyes, my flesh in her more tender bits (lips of the mouth and of vagina ...)
I am with you on this one Messa....

OK, thought I'd do something a little different, had a play with the idea of the wheel as a tool of execution, hope you like it.
As ever, there is some scope for imagining a context, a story to go with these images :)
I dont know how to tell, really good job Phlebas. Feel like I reach there at that era ;)

Me toooooo!
I hv to go office, I hv to get out these thgs fem my mind. I will c it again tongt :D

Last edited:
When I posted the original wheel pics over on the Dark Spot Dorothy Curtiss mentioned an old Hammer Horror film where a woman was broken on a wheel and then burned.
I'm not into burnings per se, but they can be quite fun to manip. So, some simple variations on the wheel theme, with flames. My first burnings for over a decade. Not as thoughtful as the wheel pics at the start of this thread, more an opportunity for a bit of play with flames
Don't download if you don't like bats!

Attachments

• ph263.jpg
    ph263.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 772
  • ph264.jpg
    ph264.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 788
When I posted the original wheel pics over on the Dark Spot Dorothy Curtiss mentioned an old Hammer Horror film where a woman was broken on a wheel and then burned.
I'm not into burnings per se, but they can be quite fun to manip. So, some simple variations on the wheel theme, with flames. My first burnings for over a decade. Not as thoughtful as the wheel pics at the start of this thread, more an opportunity for a bit of play with flames
Don't download if you don't like bats!

Looks like a hot time:eek:;)

I think an execution of a man on a wheel (I think either a german or swedish film. I just remember a guy being executed on a wheel as his horse was allowed to run free.) was the first time I ever go wet watching a movie. I think I was all of 13 watching the film with one of my brothers.

I am not sure I have ever been more embarassed in my life, getting all wet watching a movie with my brother. AT 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom