Thessela's Martyrdom

Go to CruxDreams.com
Even before Theresa’s vision blurred the cowboys faded into the landscape long before the men made it to the horizon…

Thessela returned to the abbey and re-assumed her position as the head of the duchy of Cruxton.

princess 004.jpg

So Thessela’s life seems to have turned a full circle but even better as the despicable Wragg is dead. You would think all would be well but soon after her return to England she was arrested for heresy against the new Church of England for her alliance to her goddess.
behead 1.jpg

She was held in squalor while awaiting her trial. Regular readers of Crux Forums know these trials rarely go well…

Tree

She was held in squalor while awaiting her trial. Regular readers of Crux Forums know these trials rarely go well…
as judge I'm disgruntled......................... I am always honest and my trials are fair and mostly quick..................honest.

as judge I'm disgruntled......................... I am always honest and my trials are fair and mostly quick..................honest.
We believe you... I have always addressed you as fair and just... Read on...

Before her trial Thessela was ‘offered’ an opportunity to denounce her goddess but she refused to do so.

witch trial 001.jpg

So she was brought to trial days later in a filthy smock and was promptly ordered to strip. She obeyed not because she feared the court but to gladly remove the soiled rag from her body.

m1.jpg

Court was rather unorthodox by today’s western standards. Thessela refused to denounce her goddess but also refused to confess to heresy no matter how brutal her interrogation. The recently empowered bishop determined that Thessela was a danger to King Henry and demanded her execution. Of course the visiting but fair and just Judge Admi concurred and ordered Thessela to be beheaded for heresy and treason against the monarchy court of King Henry…

witch trial 012.jpg

Tree

We believe you... I have always addressed you as fair and just... Read on...

Before her trial Thessela was ‘offered’ an opportunity to denounce her goddess but she refused to do so.

View attachment 290501

So she was brought to trial days later in a filthy smock and was promptly ordered to strip. She obeyed not because she feared the court but to gladly remove the soiled rag from her body.

View attachment 290503

Court was rather unorthodox by today’s western standards. Thessela refused to denounce her goddess but also refused to confess to heresy no matter how brutal her interrogation. The recently empowered bishop determined that Thessela was a danger to King Henry and demanded her execution. Of course the visiting but fair and just Judge Admi concurred and ordered Thessela to be beheaded for heresy and treason against the monarchy court of King Henry…

View attachment 290502

Tree

Poor Thess .... not again? .... when does "double jeopardy" kick in? :confused:

Poor Thess .... not again? .... when does "double jeopardy" kick in? :confused:
Hey, I killed Dorothy twice in one thread so this double jeopardy is only a minor inconvenience...
Henry? We've not seen him around for a long time, a pity -
he'd want Thessela to wear shorts :p
Henry the Eight, Eul...

Tough audience...

Tree

My goddess will protect me.
What can they do that has not been done to me before!
Read on...

My execution day arrives and I am led to the square naked and in irons. Ahead of me is a poor lass who will lose her before I do. Her crime… she stole a loaf of bread. Behind me is a woman that is a whore that made the mistake of if not paying off the sheriff.

Between them I walk through the mob not as a duchess- my title has been stripped- but as a heretic and traitor to the crown. The lass ahead of he has to be dragged up the stairs to the block on the platform. As she is knelt before the block my shackles are removed. I pray to goddess to give me the strength to go to the block with at least my inner dignity intact. I don’t even ask to be spared.

Behind me the fair-haired women who told me her name was Dorothy is calling out men in the mob yelling to them they were stuck having sex with their wives.

m9.jpg

The woman ahead of me has to be bound to the block and she screamed begging for her life, not silenced until the axe falls.

Damn, I spent two days nailed to a cross and survived that and now I am led onto a tall platform. The irons about my wrists are replace with a rope tying them behind me and my ankles are bound together. I am knelt on the platform. The executioner asks “Can’t you stay out of trouble Thessela?”

I look up at him ask “Tree, is that you?”

behead 2.jpg

“Who did you expect, Thessela?” he replies. “King Henry requested I take two blows to take your head. I refused.”

“Isn’t that dangerous for you?” I ask.

“No, my friend the rodent has paintings of the king unable to get an erection. Should I have you bound to the block?”

“If you don’t mind I would rather you not” I reply and lower my neck to block.

behead 020.jpg

The block is warm and sticky from the first women’s blood. He lowers the blade on to the back of her neck to take aim. I feel the sharp steel against my neck. He says “Stay still, Thessela”

Behead 021.jpg

As he grunts winding up to swing the axe I feel my pee trickle down my thighs.

behead 022.jpg

I can’t help but cry out “Goddess, take me into your …

behead 023.jpg

Allow your narrator to wrap this up as Thessela will have difficulty communicating from here on…

Thessela’s head almost rolled off the platform when Tree grabbed it and spiked it on a pike. Her body was still twitching involuntarily when it was hauled up by the ankles.

behead 024.jpg

Dorothy is led on to the platform and looked at Thessela’s body displayed in two parts. She asks the execution if she was to be displayed as Thessela is. Tree replies “Sorry, Dorothy, but you and the thief are going to feed at the royal hog farm…”

Tree

Fin

Back
Top Bottom