Thessela's Martyrdom

Go to CruxDreams.com
Read on...

My execution day arrives and I am led to the square naked and in irons. Ahead of me is a poor lass who will lose her before I do. Her crime… she stole a loaf of bread. Behind me is a woman that is a whore that made the mistake of if not paying off the sheriff.

Between them I walk through the mob not as a duchess- my title has been stripped- but as a heretic and traitor to the crown. The lass ahead of he has to be dragged up the stairs to the block on the platform. As she is knelt before the block my shackles are removed. I pray to goddess to give me the strength to go to the block with at least my inner dignity intact. I don’t even ask to be spared.

Behind me the fair-haired women who told me her name was Dorothy is calling out men in the mob yelling to them they were stuck having sex with their wives.

View attachment 290540

The woman ahead of me has to be bound to the block and she screamed begging for her life, not silenced until the axe falls.

Damn, I spent two days nailed to a cross and survived that and now I am led onto a tall platform. The irons about my wrists are replace with a rope tying them behind me and my ankles are bound together. I am knelt on the platform. The executioner asks “Can’t you stay out of trouble Thessela?”

I look up at him ask “Tree, is that you?”

View attachment 290539

“Who did you expect, Thessela?” he replies. “King Henry requested I take two blows to take your head. I refused.”

“Isn’t that dangerous for you?” I ask.

“No, my friend the rodent has paintings of the king unable to get an erection. Should I have you bound to the block?”

“If you don’t mind I would rather you not” I reply and lower my neck to block.

View attachment 290542

The block is warm and sticky from the first women’s blood. He lowers the blade on to the back of her neck to take aim. I feel the sharp steel against my neck. He says “Stay still, Thessela”

View attachment 290543

As he grunts winding up to swing the axe I feel my pee trickle down my thighs.

View attachment 290544

I can’t help but cry out “Goddess, take me into your …

View attachment 290545

Allow your narrator to wrap this up as Thessela will have difficulty communicating from here on…

Thessela’s head almost rolled off the platform when Tree grabbed it and spiked it on a pike. Her body was still twitching involuntarily when it was hauled up by the ankles.

View attachment 290546

Dorothy is led on to the platform and looked at Thessela’s body displayed in two parts. She asks the execution if she was to be displayed as Thessela is. Tree replies “Sorry, Dorothy, but you and the thief are going to feed at the royal hog farm…”

Tree

Fin

So Am I going to be thrown into pig shit
if so, let me go to the block covered in it,
that will really, "Lower The Tone" and
you will have a hell of a job finding a
hatchet man because of the stink

I hate to interrupt this but I have breaking news. It turns out Duke Wragg and a maid had a bastard son (Please note this is a description of his parental marital status). Since Duke Wragg was murdered by the highwaymen and Theresa was hanged by the same, and Thessela was beheaded he was the sole heir to the Cruxton Abbey. Despard Wragg the First soon had the abbey functioning as it was meant be...
abbey 122.jpg

I hate to interrupt this but I have breaking news. It turns out Duke Wragg and a maid had a bastard son (Please note this is a description of his parental marital status). Since Duke Wragg was murdered by the highwaymen and Theresa was hanged by the same, and Thessela was beheaded he was the sole heir to the Cruxton Abbey. Despard Wragg the First soon had the abbey functioning as it was meant be...
View attachment 291312

As the center of the Inquisition?

View attachment 291312

BOOO!
HISS!

Back
Top Bottom