Trial and execution of the Moore Gang

Go to CruxDreams.com
AFter Dorothy has hanged by her neck for a half hour Doctor Wragg (who was the gang’s defense attorney) checks for a heartbeat.
h 638.jpg
“She’s as dead as she’s ever going to be” he says with grand authority. “Box the wench up!”

In placing Dorothy’s body in the casket the men groped her breasts and fondled her pussy. They enjoyed themselves before they hauled Dorothy away.
h 639.jpg
Sheriff Jollyrei and his deputy head back to jail to fetch Barbara Moore, the next convict to be hanged. To their surprise she has already stripped and waits to be taken to the gallows.
h 640.jpg
“Are you just going to gawk at me or do we have a hanging to get done” Moore asks in a demanding tone. The deputy opens the cell door and steps behind Barbara to tie her wrists together. He purposely binds them painfully tight and though Barb grimaces she says nothing to acknowledge the pain
h 641.jpg
The deputy leads Barb and the sheriff to the door. As he opens it Barb pauses and looks out the window at the gallows.
h 642.jpg
The sheriff says “Keep moving Barb, you have a date with the noose.”

Barb sighs and says “the gallows looks bigger now that I am going to it.”

Sheriff Jollyrei and his deputy head back to jail to fetch Barbara Moore, the next convict to be hanged. To their surprise she has already stripped and waits to be taken to the gallows.

I’m always ready and never late ... ;)

The sheriff says “Keep moving Barb, you have a date with the noose.”

Quaint way of saying I’m screwed.., :confused:

Shown her last bit of pride Kathy strips.

As Sheriff Jollyrei leads Kathy from the jail she turns to her friends and says “It’s just supposed to be a quick pop of the neck. I’ll let you know how it goes.”

The door of the jail swings open and she sees the crowd surrounding the gallows she will soon hang from.

How is it that I all ways go first?:doh:

With her hair tied in a bun and hands bound behind her back Barbara is completely exposed as she walks from the jailhouse to the gallows. In the old days there would be a soft murmur in the crowd as she passed through but the crowd toady has been drinking since before Kathy’s hanging and that was well more than hour ago. Lewd comments are shouted out as Barb makes her way to the gallows. She does not respond but she certainly heard them!

I get to the gallows’ stairs and climb them without encouragement from the sheriff. The steps are tall and steeply raked. I do my best to climb them with grace.
h 643.jpg
I get to the platform and say to the hangman “I am here for my execution. I hope you are good at this.”
h 644.jpg
-Barb Moore, condemned convict

The hangman is quite skilled at his work. He positions Barb on the trapdoor and pulls the belt around Barb’s legs just above her knees. The leather is damp from Kathy’s and Dorothy’s last piss as they died from their hangings. The black hangman thinks that in the 1800s he would have been lynched for hanging five white women. Today he is being paid well for his work.

My legs are bound and I am standing on the trapdoor. The hangman pulls the noose over my head and tightens enough there is no escaping it.
h 645.jpg
Sheriff Jollyrei calmly asks “Do you have any last word, Miss Moore?”

“You damn right I do” I reply.

-Barb Moore, final speech

Barb gives a fire-and-brimstone speech justifying her gang’s actions and taking umbrage over being hanged for their crimes. It took almost a quarter hour to deliver.
h 646.jpg
Finally the sheriff cuts her off and tells the hangman to tighten the noose around her neck.

Damn this is it! I wiggle as he grabs the noose and pulls the loop tight around my neck. He is about to blindfold me but I protest saying “I got here with my eyes open and I’ll die with them open.
h 647.jpg
I stand on the gallows waiting for the lever to be pulled. Pee runs down the inside of my legs. The hangman steps over to lever. When the sheriff nods his head I will be hanged by my neck!
h 648.jpg
-Barb Moore, scared…

Barb’s wait is brief as the sheriff nods to the hangman. The trapdoor vibrates the falls from beneath her feet. Barb squeals as she begins to fall.
h 649.jpg
Barb’s scream is truncated when the noose stops her fall. You see as the gang leader the hangman shortened the noose’s rope that stops her drop when Barb’s waste is even with the gallows platform!
h 651 d.jpg
Painful as it is the noose is only squeezing Barb’s neck but has yet to throttle shut her throat. Barb’s legs kick wildly below the belt. She gurgles and spits as she struggles to breathe. After ten minutes the sheriff tells the hangman to pull the pin and let Barb drop the next three feet.
h 651.jpg
Barb’s gasping for air becomes erratic and less regular. The crowd enjoys watching Barb kick her last.
h 653.jpg
During her last moments alive Barb delights the crowd with quick spurts of piss. After a half hour of being hanged, the criminal Barbara Moore is finished. The crew takes her from the noose and dumps her body into the wooden casket.
h 654.jpg
There is just Judith and Messaline of the Moore Gang still left to be hanged.

Back
Top Bottom