UK Members (UK Crux Club)

Go to CruxDreams.com
No nails & no mobile phones or cameras, most of us would like to keep our privacy.

An outdoor & isolated location would be good, nothing like feeling the cool wind on one's bare skin or else the hot sun.

A mixed group essential, equal numbers of males & females, that would keep it safe.

Victims to dictate the severity of the ordeal & what they want is respected.

Keep to rules of safety & privacy & it could be a regular event. If it works it could be a model to be repeated in other places in the world.

I would definitely be up for starting up a crux play club. Renting a dungeon space might work. I think that this would take some time to set up. Getting to a level of trust where we would feel comfortable enough to strip naked and act out being crucified. Count me in. I'm sure it will happen. I'll work out and tone my body up so you can all watch me act out dying on the cross. Then you can take my limp naked body down and fuck me as I play dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
20200710_220722.jpgI would love to be tied to a cross probably flogged before then stripped like I'm showing here as my loincloth is being ripped off

Back
Top Bottom