upside down crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
The film...movie was called "Exorcist. The Beginning." We bought it for approx $1 at a car boot sale. When the author of The Exorcist, William Peter Blatty first saw the film he said it was the most humiliating experience of his life!...I'm sure we can all think of worse. Anyone else go to charity shops and car boot sales?
Julie

jonesygirl said:
Hi,
The film...movie was called "Exorcist. The Beginning." We bought it for approx $1 at a car boot sale. When the author of The Exorcist, William Peter Blatty first saw the film he said it was the most humiliating experience of his life!...I'm sure we can all think of worse. Anyone else go to charity shops and car boot sales?
Julie

me but never found an Rembrand and i needed it so :roll:

everyone at the oither side of the Noth Sea restored of the shock ?

Well I can see an executioner saying to me when I'm in that position - "You want down bitch? Suck my cock!"

I think though the cum would just run down my chin. I never have been able to swallow while upside down!

kisses

willowfall

willowfall said:
Well I can see an executioner saying to me when I'm in that position - "You want down bitch? Suck my cock!"

I think though the cum would just run down my chin. I never have been able to swallow while upside down!

kisses

willowfall
Well sence I have never sucked a cock and never will they would just leave me hanging.kisses to you Willow!

I wouldn't either. I'm on a diet and don't eat much meat, but chicken.
So I'd just hang with Connie and talk old times at the grinding wheel!
We couldn't very well play rock-paper-scissors ... GR

jonesygirl said:
Hi,
Julie
I thought that was the movie, but I couldn't remember if that was the right one. There were actually two prequels to "The Exorcist". Paul Schrader had completed "Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist", but the studio didn't think it would do well so they hired Renny Harlin to re-edit the film & shout new footage to create a more commercial, straight forward horror film now called "Exorcist: The Beginning". It bombed! So, they rehired Schrader to finish his film. It bombed too! But, Blatty liked it better, he called it "A classy, handsome elegant piece of work". Critics liked "Dominion" better too, but not by much. 8)

cmeinsen said:
Well sence I have never sucked a cock and never will they would just leave me hanging.kisses to you Willow!

I don't know what your sexuality is, or what your level of submission (if any) is either. But I just wanted to add and observation and don't mean to offend. To a large part what we do, even for advanced submissives/slaves such as me is roll playing. Being made to suck a cock that you really don't want to certainly adds to the bondage/crucifixion/ submission scenario and certainly makes the experience more realistic. Just an insight/observation for what it is worth.

shannon

cmeinsen said:

I don't know what your sexuality is, or what your level of submission (if any) is either. But I just wanted to add and observation and don't mean to offend. To a large part what we do, even for advanced submissives/slaves such as me is roll playing. Being made to suck a cock that you really don't want to certainly adds to the bondage/crucifixion/ submission scenario and certainly makes the experience more realistic. Just an insight/observation for what it is worth.

shannon[/quote]Well,I love girls...I have a girlfriend who loves to tie me up and play games,I am very submissive to her and I love her very much!connie

cmeinsen said:

shannonb100 said:

shannon
cmeinsen said:
Well,I love girls...I have a girlfriend who loves to tie me up and play games,I am very submissive to her and I love her very much!connie

Connie, this made my night. Love on you. ...And the rest.

zarathustra said:
cmeinsen said:

shannonb100 said:

shannon
cmeinsen said:
Well,I love girls...I have a girlfriend who loves to tie me up and play games,I am very submissive to her and I love her very much!connie

Connie, this made my night. Love on you. ...And the rest.
Anytime sweetie!

How uncomfortable for the poor one ... :(

Attachments

• upside down ....jpg
    upside down ....jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 463
Blasphemy !!!
You are a horrible sinner, Sir !
Be assured, sister, I can't see anything... without my glasses...

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 164
What a pretty guy ...!!! :)
Thought that you'd like him! ;)
(Besides, sister needn't know that I am wearing lenses, so...

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 329
Thought that you'd like him! ;)
(Besides, sister needn't know that I am wearing lenses, so...
On the other hand, if the ladies are wearing an apropriate dress, al those uncomfortable positions are not necessary...

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 317
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 349
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 359
Back
Top Bottom