Vintage Advertisement - political correctness not really given

Go to CruxDreams.com
That was a fake ad that appeared in National Lampoon in the 70s. I think I have that issue in storage someplace. I recall they caught a lot of heat for it.
Gosh, yes. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What is the German word for condom - in case I'm ever in Germany and get lucky?
A man like you would say "Kondom". In unformal conversations (and by young people (under 65)) its called "Pariser".

Mhm, after my experiences in a German hotel in the Halloween night 2018 with the "Red-Riding-Hood"-girl asking for several "Kondome", I think, it also depends on the person and the sex of the person who is asking for a "Kondom". Women do not really like to ask for a "Pariser", I think. They prefer some more sophisticated expressions in Germany. There are also several regions in Germany where some other expressions are used like "Präservativ" or shorter "Präser" in the more southern parts of Germany (south of the "Weißwurst-Äquator") :

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.12.10_14h37m26s_001_.jpg

And if you want to stay for ever in the memory of the German person you are asking for a "Kondom", do it like I once did it in order to make one of my girl-friends laugh until she cried tears:

"Besteht vielleicht die Möglichkeit, dass Sie mir gegebenenfalls einen 'empfängnisverhütenden Überzugsgummischutz' ausleihen könnten?"

(=> "Is there possibly a slight chance - should the situation arise - of borrowing me a 'contraceptive cover rubber protector'?")

After that, she asked me: "What is the name of the planet where you come from, extraterrestrial stranger?"

:eyebrow2: :facepalm:

Last edited:
Barb shouldn’t drive a "Mustang", I think she should drive such a nice, fast and huge convertible.View attachment 938017

You should never underestimate the fantastic "science-fiction-feelings" you could have in such a "smart" car - and strangely enough, it happened in Germany often with women in this car!
This car has its "center of gravity" in an unsual region of the car and if you ever start to skid with this car, it can turn around like a rocket with malfunction and its motion can really end like a in rocket and especially women (again) are said to like this car position after the end of the accidental slide because you feel like a technically advanced astronaut in the "Saturn-V"-rockets, when you try to get out again:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.12.10_23h57m26s_001__ji.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.12.10_23h59m58s_002_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom