Volunteer girls to the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
14.jpg

Holly was left handcuffed and naked in front of Mr Smith waiting for him to decide how she was going to be tortured.

30.png

Meanwhile Sanchez kept playing with Sybil's pussy.

29.png

She saw with satisfaction how her friends were going to taste her same destiny: torture and crucifixion.

39.png40.png41.png

After moistening the young woman's irritated sex, the executioner put a vibrator on her and after a long time of action between her lips and directly against the clitoris Sybil had a forced orgasm mixing the screams of pain and the moans of pleasure.

42.png43.png44.png

So, like this, ha ha come my baby come, ha ha.

Minutes after Sanchez had lowered Sybil from the cross and tied her to a strange chair to continue her torture.

01.png

You will regret your tits grew so much, ha, ha.

Last edited:
1273758_eb355c9.jpg

What are we going to do with this whore?

Asked Salvatierra, admiring Holly's naked body.

Take care of yourself, it shows that you are looking forward to it, Mr Smith told him, seeing that the aristocrat had regained his erection. The executioners will help you, he added.

I already told you, he replied smiling as he undressed, you are an excellent host.

01.png

With Mr Smith´s permission the count ordered the executioners to tie Holly to a kind of gynecological chair with open legs because besides punishing he wanted to touch and fuck her.

The girl was terrified of the sudden change she had given all this and was desperately trying to free herself from her bonds.

03.png02.png

The man admired with a smile her perfect naked body, her turgent boobs that now looked like large onions imprisoned by leather bands and his completely bare pussy.

Whores like you always try to have her pussy well shaved to use it properly. Although this time it will serve to facilitate the work of the executioner.

MMmmmmmmh

04.png

Despite the fear you have a wet and hot pussy, it smells like a horny female from ten meters away, ha ha.

05.png

Already naked, the count approached her with a leather whip around her neck.

You're right sir, said an executioner, she's very hot, some of these masochistic bitches get horny when they know they are going to be tortured.

MMmmmmmh

06.png

I do not know if this is masochistic o not,...... or..... maybe she is and will discover it with the first lashes, .....who knows ?.

07.png

And as he said this he grabbed her hair and began to pat her pussy.

08.png
MMMMMH, MMMMMMH

Take off the gag, I love how they scream.

09.png

NOOO AYYYY NO MORE, SORROWS ME, NOOOO

Take, whore, take another.

Enough, enough, no

10.png

The earl continued abusing her and licking her turgid breasts with impunity.

The girl was all horny in spite of her because, apart from the count, there were three men, watching her bare crotch at ease and masturbating their stiff cocks.

Ppppf, her pussy smells more and more, this whore wants a thick cock

AAAAAHHHH

11.png

The count kept sucking her breast while he masturbated and the young woman screamed with a mixture of pleasure and suffering.

12.png

In fact, when he started kissing her and spitting her in the mouth, she didn't resist much.

13.png

AAAAYYYYYY

Take you whore!, who do you think you are ?, my girlfriend ?, now you're just a dungeon slut

14.png

AAAYYY, NO MORE, NOOO

The count did nothing but slap in the middle of the pussy with all his strength for the enjoyment of other men.
15.png

AAAAYYYY

Then he bit her nipple again.

Hey, don't suck so hard that she still doesn't give milk.

Don't worry, she will milk soon.

AAAAYYY

16.png

And now some whip lashes, do not believe that everything is fuck.

NOOOOOO

17.png

The sadistic count began to whip it with a whip of tails. Holly's whips hurt especially as she was horny and had wet and sensitive sex.

AAAYYYYYYYY

18.png

Take another one, bitch, so you can see what your friend has suffered because of you.

IIAAAAAAA, PITY, PITY, I PRAY YOU, NOOOOOO

19.png

Holly trembles at each lash trying to assimilate that intense pain in the entire lower belly and that burning in the vaginal lips.

Look, said another executioner, She has a stiff clitoris, give her faster earl.

20.png

AAAYYY, AYYY, NOOOO

The earl increased the rate of lashes by driving the girl crazy in pain.
21.png
AAAYYYYY

22.png

With each blow on her crotch, Holly's head pounded back convulsively and she bellowed like crazy.

23.png24.png

At this point the count had a horse erection and showed his hard and beardless penis ready to fuck that screaming slave. In fact, he had also undressed completely to enjoy her more and began to penetrate her.

25.png26.png

AAAAHHH

Fuck, she has a hot and wet cavern, said the guy feeling his cock as in Heaven.

27.png

Aided by a vibrator, the guy began to fuck her hard.

You like it, don't you bitch? I knew you are a masochist.

Yes, yes, fuck me but don't hit me anymore I beg you.

More whipping slut?, of course.

28.png

NOOOOOO, NOOOO, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, PLEASE

And he gave several more lashes before fucking again.

29.png

31.png

The earl fucked that beautiful girl all he wanted until he ejaculated her belly.

Holly kept convulsing for a while, but she could finally rest, ... ... then she heard terrified ...

Ready! Your turn !, and Count Savatierra stepped aside leaving room for another executioner.

32.png

02.png03.png

While Holly was experiencing his first bondage session Sanchez continued to torment Sybil in the presence of Mr Smith and the general.

04.png

I am impatient to know the new torture that Sanchez will apply to the damned.

Patience is a virtue, general, let's leave Sanchez, he's an expert.

05.png06.png

The executioner began by gagging the girl with a kind of metal tube so that the woman was drooling around the tube for a while and letting the saliva threads wet her bare skin.

07.png

Then Sanchez began with the torture procedure step by step and thanks to an adjustable shackle he caught Sybil's fleshy tit.

MMMMMMMHHHHH

Quiet!, calm my girl!, it will only be a moment, he said as if he were a dentist putting the anesthesia.

Take off her gag while you do this, Sanchez, her howls are heavenly music to me.

08.png

Sanchez obeyed and the girl screamed like a madwoman as the executioner slowly squeezed her breast meat with iron.

IIIIIIAAAAAYYYYYY

09.png

Sanchez squeezed it to the extreme causing sharp shrieks.

Ha ha, how she screams, it must really hurt.

Yes general, look at Sanchez, so you will learn torments to apply to that murderer who threatened your life.

Danica? She deserves much worse things than crushing her tits, my friend.

10.png

Meanwhile, Sybil's left breast had already been pinched to the end and looked like a balloon about to explode.

11.png

With all tranquility and ignoring the moans and mercy requests of the prisoner, Sanchez did the same with her right tit.

13.png
AAAAAAYYYYYYY FUUUCCK, CABRON, SON OF A BITCH

14.png
Sybil immediately regretted the insult.

NO, PLEASE, I apologize, PLEASE NOOOOO.

15.png

In retaliation Sanchez took a leather belt and putting it on hER neck began to tighten and suffocate until the girl's face turned red.

NNNNNNGGGG

You're not going to insult me again, right bitch?

And she said not with her head insistently about to drown.

That caused Sanchez to loosen the tie although he left his belt half-tight in the neck.

Much better, good girl.

16.png

Then he kissed her and began stroking her tender tit with his killer fingers.
17.png
Before we pierce your nipples with hot needles we are going to give you a little little heat, ha,ha .

No please, what are you going to do? ... don't hurt me more, please.

Why not? I have to torture you because it gives me pleasure ... to me and them.

No, don't torture me anymore,..... fuck me, fuck me all,........ I really like it,.....touch, touch my pussy, please,...it is yours.... .I'm very hot.

18.png
Sanchez stroked her pussy.

19.png
Yes, yes it is true, it is very very hot and just now it will be even hotter, ha ha.

20.png

No, no, please, mercy.

21.png
But Sybil could not beg any more because the rich man was disturbed by his pleas, so at a signal from Mr Smith, Sánchez he gagged her again with an iron ring gag.

22.png23.png

Then the real torture began and when she understood what they had in store for her, Sybil began to deny and cry desperately. However, nobody could understand her desesperate pleas.

24.png

To the young woman's horror, those cruel men had decided to roast her slowly, maybe not to death or..... maybe yes. For that they placed a powerful electric brazier a meter and a half in front of her.

25.png

The brazier got hotter and hotter, General Castro was delighted by what he saw.

Ha ha, my dear Mr Smith that Sanchez is the best. What a good idea!.

I have ordered Sanchez to torture her that way in your honor. They told me that the other day the executioners placed Danica on burning embers for an order from you, general.

Yes, but it was only for a while, perhaps when that murderer is crucified, they have her skin smeared with tar and resin and burned alive.

That is a very spectacular way to burn a victim but there are better ways to do it. Covered in tar and resin, the victim screams and howls desperately and writhes helplessly as his whole body burns in flames but that only lasts a few minutes. It is better to roast the victim over low heat, so the torment can last for hours.

26.png27.png
While the two men were having that cruel conversation, Sybil was literally being roasted little by little. Sanchez was increasing the power of the brazier and bringing it closer to her body centimeter by centimeter. He even put a double wooden point between her thighs so that the heat could more easily reach her sex.

28.png29.png

MMMHHHH

The young woman was literally cooking in her own sweat and could not do anything to avoid it except groan and cry desperately.

That was a delicious show for that pair of sadists.

30.png31.png

See how she suffers general, is wrapped in a sweat bath and if you touch her skin you will surely burn.

32.png33.png
MMMMMMHHH

Poor Sybil asked for mercy and some water completely dizzy from the intense heat.

What do you think is the best procedure to burn hte girl that attacked me in the slowest and cruelest way, Mr Smith?

Well, it can be done like the chickens on the grill, the volunteer can be impaled by inserting a stake by the anus or by sex and taking it out by mouth. Of course you have to use a rounded-tipped stake, thus avoiding fatal accidents when introduced into the body. Once impaled the victim can remain alive for a long time.

I understand, then you can put the horizontal stake a few centimeters above embers and go around every few minutes.

th (2).jpgth (1).jpgtumblr_nxt8fbzSmw1s0tdpmo2_1280.jpg09945C9.jpgdolcett-sex-stories-5.jpgimages.jpge179413439.jpg
Yes, more or less in the Dolcett style. Look at these drawings on my mobile. So you understand what I suggest.

Oh it's a good idea to execute Danica, slow and tremendously painful, but I'm afraid the executioners are not skilled enough and the victim dies too soon.

34.png35.png36.png
By the way, flip Sybil Markus, her tits are roasting too much.

37.png38.png39.png40.png
Sánchez did it thanks to the chair wheels

Dolcett´s way is very cruel, general, we have once done it in the amphitheater and the victims took an average of four hours over embers to expire.

I am convinced what you tell me, look at Sybil, it only takes a few minutes and she is already sorry that her mother threw her into the world.

41.png

In fact poor girl cried and moaned without control with her ass in flames.

However, there are worse ways, for example, to introduce the victim in a cauldron of boiling water or in an bronze oven. Imagine the horror when the bronze gets incandescent in contact with your bare skin.

Oh yes, I once read that an ancient Greek tyrant used a large hollow bronze bull to roast his political enemies alive.

42.png
MMMMMMMHHHHH, Sybil cries were louder and louder

Yes, the Falaris Bull, but I don't know if it is credible, it is not easy to build a hollow bronze bull of sufficient dimensions to introduce an human body inside.

I believe that the ancient Greeks were capable of that and much more.

It may be, but today ..., anyway in this torture chamber there is a torture device that could be used for something similar and is not as expensive as a large bronze bull, do you want to see a demonstration?

You mean we can roast a living victim in the oven right here and now?

Yes, that´s exactly what iI mean, general. For this we can use one of those prisoners of the Prisión de la Mina, one of these girls who came with Mallory,...... bring me here any of the prisoners, that Shonta for instance!.....

At your command

Look general, come with me.

43.png44.png

While the general and Mr Smith walked away Sybil continued to suffer with the brazier behind her, the young woman was in a sweat bath with the skin of her back and her butt about to burn. Logically the girl screamed and cried for mercy uselessly.

closed.png

I introduce you Iron Maiden

565617.jpg

Oh, I already know this terrifying instrument Mr Smith, but I thought it served to skewer the victim with some iron spikes inside.
500_F_19412314_xH6360smOGGbr5hqgKqzX7DzYndULAh9.jpg

At a sign from the rich man, one of the executioners opened the bronze chest. The terrible spikes appear at sight.

This is designed more as an instrument of torture than of execution, explained Mr Smith. The metal spikes leave a space between them where the victim has enough room and when closed it is not skewered. If the volunteer is careful and does not move, she does not prick. Besides it is also practically impossible to skewer and die because they are not sharp enough and are very close together. They work in a very different way.............you see.... said with a sadistic smile.

So?

Now you will see, ah, here we have the victim.

FA84B07.jpg

The executioners brought Shonta naked and handcuffed with a shibari. The poor girl was terrified of stepping on that place of horror again. The girl still didn't know the horrific torture that awaited her.

Put her inside, Mr Smith ordered his executioners looking at her with sadism.

FA84AF0.jpg

MMMMMHHH, the girl said no with her head when she saw the horrific statue about to give her a deadly hug

Without listening to the poor girl's pleas, the executioners introduced her to the iron maiden and closed the doors.

aExUNb4.jpg

Shonta's moans grew louder when the spikes scratched her skin but also became somewhat deaf inside the metal chest. The only part of her body that was seen now were her eyes and her mouth through the hollow holes of the lady's head.

closed.png

What an excellent craftsman! The sculptor has managed to give expression to the bronze face because the statue shows a spooky gesture of terror and suffering.

The general did not take long to understand why.

Now you will see general, you may want to put your terrorist in one of these torture coffins. Put the brazier under the iron maiden!, ordered to the executioners.

And a low brazier full of embers was put below the iron sculpture to heat it slowly with the victim inside.

Sadistic general felt his penis got hard.

46.png

Meanwhile and considering that Sybil was about to lose consciousness, Sanchez finally pushed the young woman away from that powerful source of heat. The torment had been very hard but when he thought they were going to stop torturing her, something even worse came.

45.png

Hey baby, althought the torture you seem to be really horny!

MMMMMHHH

Well as I promised you we are going to spend a while piercing your tits with needles. I start with the little ones.

MMMMMMMHHH

The sadistic executioner showed the young woman a box of pins and lighting a candle began to heat the first pin in the flame.

descarga (3).jpg

31.png

Poor Sybil could not look away from the candle in which Sanchez was heating the first pin. The effect was hypnotic. The fire licked the metal and little by little it became red.

The needle had to really burn because the executioner had taken the precaution of holding its head with a clothespin. Actually, the first needle was only a demonstration for the young woman to feel the tremendous heat on her skin.

MMMMMMHHHH

Sybil screamed and trembled in pain when the thin, hot metal touched the skin between her ribs.

It hurts, right? Well, the effect on your nipples and your sex will be much more intense, Sanchez said, putting on a glove so as not to burn his fingers.

MMMMHHH

She denied drooling and from her eyes the first tears sprouted when she saw how he put the needle back on the candle and the metal changed color again.

01.png

Well, this is it, pray what you know, and taking the left nipple with his fingers, the tormentor stretched the skin out and ignoring the screams of the damned began to nail the needle through the base of the nipple piercing it from part to part as much Slowly he could.

28.png

MMMMMMHHHHH ,. MMMMMMHHHH

Poor Sybil's entire body trembled spasmodically as the urine leaked between her legs and her eyes went blank. A thin thread of smoke indicated that the needle burned and cauterized millimeters of skin and went through dozens of nerve endings in its path.

02.png

Actually, the needle didn't take more than a few seconds to cool down inside the young girl's sensitive nipple but that was enough for her to visit hell during those seconds.
3033922594297699e208.jpg
However, the effect of this torture was cumulative and psychological rather than physical. In a few seconds Sanchez heated a second needle in the candle to the girl's despair.

Now, the right, baby.

29.png

MMMMMMHHHHH, MMMMHHHH

729.jpg
The beautiful girl did not even have to wait for the painful contact to start screaming hysterically but the tip of the burning needle inexorably approached the skin of the right nipple that had involuntarily bristled and got hard. When he began to dive into the flesh, Sybil howled again and trembled, losing control of her own body.

When she could coordinate his thoughts again, Sánchez waved the needle box before her eyes to show her that there were dozens of them inside.
28.png

She looked at him crying and begging but that didn't make the sadist stop and placed a third needle over the flame.
03.png
The torture went ahead slowly and painfully
04.png08.png
Meanwhile, several meters away, Mr Smith and his guest General Castro looked at the iron maiden and calmly commented on the details of the torment they were applying to that poor prisoner who was not to blame at all. Poor Shonta was in the bronze coffin that which at that time had become an improvised Falaris´ Bull.

2cc62ccb6ffb9ed43ef6c2ff07448298.jpgefcf2dafdb1524d64a402bd496f773ea.jpg

A few minutes ago the executioners had placed a brazier under the bronze sculpture which very realistically represented the face of a woman in full suffering

Inside poor girl Shonta was tied and gagged at the time.

In spite of doing it very slowly, the sculpture's bronze was warming up and surely girl was already beginning to suffer the effects of heat on her bare skin.

How much does the thermometer mark?

About 80 degrees celsius sir.

Feed the brazier.

One of the executioners approached the oven where the fire crackled violently and with a shovel filled a huge brazier with embers.

medieval_torture_devices-400x400.jpg

From outside the Iron Maiden you could hear the girl´s desperate groans and through a peephole you could see their eyes full of terror and anguish.

What do you think about general?

I have to admit that it is a very perverse and sadistic way of killing a volunteer, but as a spectacle it is very disappointing because it is not seen what happens to the victim and you can barely perceive her reactions to the torment.

You can't have everything general.

Maybe ... yes,..... the thing could improve if this is seen by a witness inparticular....

Who do you have in your mind?

My dear murderer of course, can it be Mr Smith?

Oh, of course dear friend, very good idea. Bring Danica.

06.pngvgn.jpg

This one hurts much more my dear.

images (5).jpg

MMMMMMH, MMMMMMH, MMMMMMHHH

30.png
Sybil rolled her eyes and screamed like a madwoman until she was aphonic as the burning needle slowly penetrated from the tip of her nipple into her left udder.

images (3).jpg

Sanchez was very systematic, so he didn't forget to drive another hot pin into her right tit.

MMMMMMHHHHH

You feel it, right? I know you can feel it burning inside you.

Your pretty tits are even prettier with those ornaments, he said taking a picture, then I'll take them off and start again with other needles, but now it's your pussy's turn

NNNNOOOOOO

vgn.jpg

MMMMMM, MMMMMMM

(m=q4V2OOUbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=w_2dJ2UdN9NL_I_1)0.jpg30.png

MMMMMMHHHHH

Sybil was about to lose consciousness when that savage stuck the first red hot needle in the clit but to her misfortune she stayed awake during the brutal torture.

Back
Top Bottom