Volunteer girls to the cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
9.jpg
Sanchez had no mercy and pierced Sybil´s labia and clit once and again.
(m=ecuKGgaaaa)(mh=w2FMcBEJbbKMsyJc)7.jpg(m=q4V2OOUbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=w_2dJ2UdN9NL_I_1)0.jpgclit-piercing-nipple-piercings-painful-needle-punishment-bdsm-fetish-pussy-torture-pov-10(m=ea...jpg

The executioner took out the needles, warmed them again and again and put them back in the tender flesh of Sybil's sex without mercy or compassion of any kind.

28.png

MMMMMMMH, MMMMMMMMMMMM

Poor Sybil was writhing in pain at the torment unable to close her legs and with all the sex exposed and helpless to those painful punctures, Sanchez nailed the pins one after the other without mercy or rest enjoying the convulsions of the prisoner. The most painful thing was to cross the clitoris with the red-hot pins but sometimes before doing so Sanchez would open his lips and prick him with the needle on the inner walls of the vagina.

(m=eV1ZGgaaaa)(mh=IX1lLyr-eETIrNoV)6.jpg

On many occasions the girl was about to lose consciousness but was not so lucky and lived the hell of the burning needles awake and conscious.

50a4a60cebb8ef1448508f01acf0da22.jpg

brasero.png

The executioner spent almost half an hour with the pins, but when he got tired he went on to something even stronger: needles fifteen centimeters long and two millimeters wide. Sanchez approached a brazier to the chair, put a metal plate on the coals and was radially arranging the needles on the metal plate.

images (1).jpg

The beautiful Sybil saw all these preparations sweating with terror as she looked at her pierced nipples as she imagined the target of those needles.

Attachments

• 31.png
    31.png
    542.5 KB · Views: 106
14ba3438ea53d3df3f225c4b95964b66.29.jpg

Meanwhile the executioners had brought Danica naked and handcuffed from her cell where a bunch of guardians were fucking her brutally and threw her to the ground in front of the general.

Russias-Hottest-World-Cup-Fan---Natalya-Nemchinova---Natalya-with-Tied-Hands-Does-a-Blowjob.jpg

On your knees, bitch. Do you see that statue?

closed.png

The young Russian girl saw the dark Iron Maid and realized that inside it was stirring a person who did not stop screaming or crying hysterically, although her screams were drowned by the solidity of the bronze walls.

At that time one of the executioners fanned the embers under the iron maiden by operating a fuell and he did so until some flames emerged. Another executioner threw more incandescent embers from the oven with a shovel.

90 degree sir.

What are you doing? She said sweting in fear.

What do you think bitch ?, come here and see for yourself.

Two executioners took the young woman by the arms and approached her to the dreadful sculpture, the heat near it was unbearable.

Let her touch the metal, come on!.

And the executioners forced her to touch the sculpture with her fingers.

AAAYYY, IT BURNS

aExUNb4.jpg

Then the girl understood in horror the hell that this poor woman was going through and for the first time could see her face through the peephole. Her eyes reflected incredible anguish.

Murderers, beasts, you are roasting her alive!

Ha ha, you guessed that girl will die slowly inside the incandescent sculpture with an extremely painful death, and you can see it. When she dies you will be next.

NOOOOOO, NOOOOO, MERCY, NOOOOO

Put on a leather cap, said the general, I want her to see everything but I don't want to see her face as when he's inside the maiden.

NOOOOOOO

01.png02.png

Danica had a hood on her head and tied to a pole a few meters in front of the Iron Maiden. The poor girl peed in fear as she watched the executioners stoke the embers and threw more burning coals in.

Flog her with your bullwhip Richard, so she will learn not to piss without permission.

03.png04.png

The executioner took a leather whip and began to whip her in the frontal side of her body

05.png

SHAAACK, SHAAACCKK

AAAAAYY

SHAAACK, SHAAACCKK

AAAAAYY

Now Danica's screams were confused with Shonta's deaf but increasingly intense and desperate howls from within the Iron Maiden.

It is said that Falaris,.......... you know,....... the Greek tyrant who built the bronze bull........... had a kind of trunk installed in the muzzle of the animal that turned the howls of pain of its victims into something similar to the bulls mooing.

This is not so accomplished.

No Ha,ha.

I think the terrorist will scream louder yet. Listen how she sings!.

05.png06.png

SHAAACK, SHAAACCKK

AAAAAYY

SHAAACK, SHAAACCKK

AAAAAYY

Meanwhile Sanchez had removed all the pins and imprisoned Sybil's breasts with metal shackles again.

brasero.png
My dear, the needles are ready, are you ready too?

MMMMMMHHH

09.png
Then he took advantage that the tits were turgid and began to introduce the first needle through the right one, from top to bottom.

MMMMMMMHHH

10.png

Sybil shouted and shivered and peed again while the metal burned the breast inside, the executioner slowly introduced it and in less than twenty seconds the tip peeked out from the bottom of the tit.

MMMMMMMMH

11.png

The woman cried trembling during the entire nailing process and continued crying after inconsolable.

12.png

Here is the second one, my love, enjoy it.

MMMMMHH

The effect of these needles was infinitely greater than the small pins, because being thicker took longer to cool and burned the breasts of the damned more deeply.

13.png14.png15.png

When he had two on his right breast, he started working on her left one and then on her right again, and so on.

16.png17.png

Then, as he had done with the pins, he stuck two other needles in the tip of the sensitive nipples, piercing the breasts with great care not to touch vital parts such as the heart or lungs.

08.png09.png10.png11.png12.png

Danica was whipped continuously without rest.

Your traitor has made me recover my erection, general, I like to see how she dances naked to the beat of the whip.

Me too Mr Smith, I have to admit that she has a beautiful body. I think it will give a nice show dancing on the cross.

13.png14.png

You seem to like to be whipped on your tits, your nipples have bristled

15.png16.png17.png

We will continue "painting" them red

SHAAACK, SHAAACKK

AAAAAYAYYY

By the way, the girl inside the Iron Maiden has stopped screaming, will she be dead yet?

Maybe he just passed out.

It is necessary to check it, remove the brazier and when it cools open the doors.

How long has she been there?

Around 90 minutes, sir.

2cc62ccb6ffb9ed43ef6c2ff07448298.jpgFA8488C.jpg

After the Iron Maiden cool down, the executioners opened the doors and Shonta's body collapsed inertly on the ground in front of the gloomy sculpture.

Is she dead?

I think not, still breathes

The girl's body had many wounds and burns but she had managed to survive the cruel torment.

We will put Danica inside for 120 minutes, she may be lucky and survive.

Allow me to correct you Mr Smith, if survive she won´t be lucky at all.

Ha, ha, you are right!

So, while they took Shonta to see the prison doctor, they introduced Danica into the Iron Maid and placed the brazier under her feet.

Meanwhile, Sanchez remained tireless introducing the needles in Sybil's breasts.
20.png21.png22.png23.png

Finally, as if all the above had not been enough, he nailed several nails with the help of a hammer.

This time Sybil couldn´t endure more pain and passed out.

24.png
Taking advantage of that, Sanchez finally untied her from the chair and, tying her feet to chains, hung her upside down from the ceiling, totally unconscious.
25.png26.png

In that posture he threw a bucket of cold water to wake her up, then took out the needles and nails

27.png

This night you can rest upside down but tomorrow I am going to torture you with electro shocks. Good dreams, and he kissed her on the forehead.

To be continued

Ninth Day in the morning. The substitute volunteer.

Reiko the manager of the Japanese company was working that morning in the offices that had been installed on the island.

01.png

Tell me Aoki, have the cleaner girls arrived yet?

01b.png

Yes ma'am, they brought them this morning and right now they are in the torture chamber.

Mmmmh, what a shame! I would die to see how they endure the torture.

But but,....

What's up, Aoki, is something wrong?

Me…..

Come on!, talk once!.

Only two cleaners have arrived and you promised three to Mr Smith.

What?

Missing Rei, apparently at the end he regretted having signed the crucifixion contract and has not come.

How is Rei missing? She signed the contract and you have not forced her to come? You are useless!

08.jpg04d.png4c.png
It has been impossible, she left the company and now she makes a living as a prostitute. She sucks travelers on the bus and sells herself in public toilets.

Filthy whore!.

Mr Smith has complained about having broken the deal you made with him and has canceled the transfer promised money to the company. One of the main shareholders, Mr. Kobayashi has come to the island urgently to see what happens.

Mr. Kobayashi is here? Reiko swallowed and a shiver of terror ran down her back. I will go to see him and I will explain ……, meanwhile look for that slut and bring her even by force.

Reiko came to see Mr. Kobayashi at his hotel. Showing too much familiarity she sat next to him.

What's wrong, Reiko? Said the angry man. I have been told that you have failed the company.

Sir, Kobayashi, I ...

We had put all our trust in you and you have done it wrong. Our creditors pressure us and we have run out of financial liquidity because of you.

I assure you that ...

01.png

Shut up, Mr Smith calls me on mobile.

Yes, tell me Mr Smith ......Yes. I apologize on behalf of the company, we had promised you three volunteers and only two have arrived. What can we do to compensate you? ... Yes? ...... would that be enough? ... Well, thank you Mr Smith...... You are very comprehensive. Bye.

Mr. Kobayashi hung up the phone.

All ok?

Yes, everything is ok.

Yes?

02.png
Yes, Mr Smith has told me the volunteer girl can be replaced by another.

Wich one?. The girl trembled to guess.

For you Reiko.

What?

What you hear, you will repair your fault howling nailed on the cross, you have to sign a crucifixion contract.

No, please, not that. The girl felt a chill of terror.

I'm sorry for you, it's the only way to save the company.
03.png

Ey! What are you doing?

04.png

Maybe there is another way to repair my fault, don't you think so Mr. Kobayashi?

Last edited:
05.png

Are you trying to bribe me, bitch?

I just want to treat this more calmly, don't you like what I do to you?

Yes, go on, go on, I've always said you're a whore.

Reiko stroked her crotch and pulled his cock gently.

06.png

How soft you have it, she said as kissed him, I want to suck, can I? That fat man was disgusting but Reiko would do anything to avoid the torture.

Of course bitch, I want to put it in that hot and wet mouth you have.

07.png

Reiko sucked with all her skill.

08.png
So!, like that bitch!, you do it very well, you do it much better than run the company, take off your jacket, I want to see those big tits you have.

09.png
Reiko didn't have much trouble taking off her jacket and shirt.
10.png
What beautiful breasts! You are a gorgeous milf.

Do you want me to undress full naked? She said while the blowjob.

11.png

But Mr. Kobayashi couldn't even answer because he started pouring his load in her mouth.

So!, like this!, take you whore!, swallow it all.

Did you like it? Do you want to fuck me now?

Yes, but not now. Next time I fuck you on Mr Smith's dungeons.

What?

Do you think you will escape the suplice by a simple blowjob? You wanted to buy me with bad arts, but you're not going to get rid of, disgusting bitch!.

12.png

Please do not force me to sign, please, I do not want to die crucified, please.

13.png

Not only are you going to sign the slut document, other shareholders have come with me and I want you to go right now and give them satisfaction.

Very embarrassed Reiko got dressed again and had no choice but to return to her employees and pretended she was still working as manager.

However, among her subordinates the news that she was already just one more crux slut had spread. At one point several of her men approached her in a mocking tone.

01.640x360.jpg

Dear boss, several shareholders of the company are waiting for you, are you ready?, ha ha.

Ah, before you go there, check out this important document.

Reiko looked the document apprehensively, it was a crucifixion contract and trembling read it. In the contract she promised to surrender to Mr. Smith's executioners and she lost all her rights. From that moment on she became another slave and could be fucked tortured and crucified as her executioners wanted. Reiko felt her crotch get wet just thinking about it.

No, I will not sign it, I will not sign it, the shareholders will acquit me.

14.png

Minutes later, the beautiful Reiko appeared before the Shareholders' Meeting to report on her management. The woman showed up dressed in a work suit. She was very nervous because she had to give many explanations to the businessmen who were very angry with her. In fact everyone had been warned by Mr. Kobayashi and they agreed that the best solution for the company is for Reiko to be handed over as a slave to Mr Smith.
15.png
Gentlemen shareholders, I humbly appear before you to notify you that the company is having a bad time.

We know you bitch, you are the guilty!

No, it is not true, I am not to blame.

Yes, you have it, we know you have been left with large amounts of money.

Yes, you blamed Kaede and forced her to sign that contract with the island's owner, we know everything.

No, it's not true, you have to listen to me ...

And now you have fooled those three cleaners so beautiful and so nice. All will be crucified because of you.

16.png
No, one girl has not appeared, as soon as we take her, Mr Smith will give us the money and I will save the company. Pay attention to me.

I have a better idea, give yourself you bitch and Mr Smith will hand over the money, he has promised.

Please, please, no, I don't want to die on the cross, please have mercy.

Yes, she must be a volunteer, she is a whore but she is also pretty, inthe dungeon for a few dollars we can fuck her.

17.png
Is that what you want ?, fuck me ?, you can fuck me, look, I will undress for you but do not give me to that sadist.

18.png
Yes, get undressed.

19.png
She is just a whore.
20.png

She always gets it all the same way, she is a cocksucker.
21.png

Come on take it all off, the panties as well , we want to see you naked.

22.png

Yes, yes what you want.

Bring a rope we will deliver naked and tied hand and foot to Mr Smith´s executioners.

23.png

No, not that, all but that, let's fuck me, I am your slave, if you do not give me to those sadists I will be your slave, fuck me, please.

24.png

Please, mercy!, forgive me, don´t sell me to those killers, please.
25.png
Stop crying slut. Come on, stand up, we want to see you those fucking boobs you have before surrendering yourself to the fortress tormentors.

Nooooo

26.png
Look how gorgeous she is, we are going to fuck this milf before delivering.
27.png
Come on beautiful, get here and show your soft and wet pussy.

28.png

Look, she does have it wet, in her mind she wishes to be crucified, that´s why she is so horny. Look at her pussy.

Nooooo
29.png

Come on, open your lips with your hands, show us that tender and anxious pussy before we fill it with our dicks.

30.png

Reiko was submissive and willing to awaken mercy and lust in those men. She knew it was her only chance. So, once she showed her pussy well by opening it with her fingers, she turned around and did the same with her ass hole offering to be sodomized.

31.png
Come on bitch, come here, I've been wanting to touch these big and hard tits for a long time.

32.png
The men threw themselves on her like a pack of jackals on a gazelle. The woman got very hot, she was afraid of torture and crucifixion but she envied Kaede when the executioners surrounded her and behaved with her in the same way.

33.png

Look the whore´s nipples, they are thick as a strawberry.

Yes but harder than a stone.

Ouch, you hurt me!.

More damage will be done by the executioners when they twist you with their fucking red hot tongs.

34.png

Yes and then they will put one of those hell bra with spikes inside. If they don't have one, I'll make them one with pushpins so they can put it on and press it tight against your tits.

35.png
Come on! let me suck you, let's see if I get milk.

AAAHHH

Fuck!, I have felt even harder inside my mouth, try!.

36.png

Reiko felt lightning of pleasure with those men sucking and biting her sensitive nipples insistently, now she wished more than ever be fucked by all that men.

37.png

Come on, kiss me, beautiful, so stick my tongue inside, like this.

38.png

The young woman felt a thousand hands around her naked body. One of the shareholders opened her buttocks with his hands and began to tangle in his sex, if he kept insisting she was going to get an orgasm.

39.png40.png

Look, bitch, just here they are going to introduce a longe and thick horn when you are on the cross, so you can fuck with all your desire.

Or even get it through the poop hole, ha, ha.

Or for both at the same time, I've seen several of those crosses out there and they have double cornu.

Better for a whore like you, right?

41.png

Don't give me as slave, I beg you, I will suck, you see, I suck very well.

42.png

We already know, on your knees, slut and do a good job.

43.png

Reiko knelt and began to suck all the cocks that were within reach.

44.png45.png

The girl was completely desperate and very horny but continued and continued sucking as if it could save her.

46.png47.png

Already without dissimulation or limits the shareholders fucked her on the table in turn. The young woman experienced a couple of orgasms during the gang bang.

48.png

And now in the ass, surely at your age you no longer have it as tight as the first time you let yourself be sodomized, right bitch?

No, in the asshole, no, I beg you, it hurts a lot.

49.png
Prepare the hole for the executioner to put the stake, take you whore, through the ass of a single ramming.

I already told you that she didn't have virgin asshole.

50.png51.png

The shareholders spent two hours fucking Reiko and then handed her to her workers and subordinates who had great pleasure in taking revenge on her because she was a very hated boss by tyrant.

52.png

Finally the woman remained naked and covered with sperm waiting for someone to hand her over Mr. Smith, however the girl thought she heard someone who had arrived on the island the most important shareholder, Mr. Ito, creator of the company.

53.png
Suddenly, that gave the poor woman hope. Mr. Ito was not only her uncle but he had been his lover since she was a teenager and also thanks to him had been appointed company manager. His arrival on the island was providential because now he was going to save them again at the right time.

View attachment 782762View attachment 782760View attachment 782767

And after inspecting her anus and stroking it with his fingers, the guard began to sodomize the beautiful nun.

View attachment 782761View attachment 782765View attachment 782766
So, like this, put it to the bottom!.

Naomi was so horny that she came while that guy brutally sodomized her.

View attachment 782764
When he saw that he was finally cumming, he took it out of his ass and threw all the sperm over his face.

Take!, bitch, drink!, drink my milk now.

Naomi opened her mouth and didn't waste a drop of the liquid load.

This was what you wanted, didn't you fucking whore? And are you going to let yourself be crucified just for the pleasure of being impaled ?, So you have all you wish. I'm going to put the thickest and longest cornu on your cross, bitch.
View attachment 782762

View attachment 782768
Meanwhile in the torture chamber they had hung Dolly by the legs and now she was receiving the whips head down.

View attachment 782769View attachment 782770

The beautiful nun fit a few lashes in her crotch and ended up accepting her executioner's cock in her mouth.

While watching how Dolly suck the executioner, Mr Smith spoke with Bishop Salvatierra.

I am very satisfied with your nymphomaniac nuns, Bishop Salvatierra, will you come to see her ordeal?

Of course, I don't want to miss it, next time I will also bring you several more nuns.

Thank you, they will be a preciate gift for my torturers.

(To be continued)
Like, but cock in her mouth after it's been in her ass? EEEWWWW!

Ninth Day in the Morning. Adriana endures her third torture session.

adrianna-nicole-2.jpg

As everyday, when the executioners went to look for Adriana they found her in the cell. The woman had been tied and motionless to fuck her easier and at that time she was being fucked by one of the executioners very rough. They had been doing it for hours so that she had lost count of all the guys who had enjoyed her body since last night.

34910-adrianna-hi-adrianna-nicole-kurt-lockwood_10.jpg

Seeing that, the executioners did not rush and let the man unload his slogan into the sex of the slave girl.

The guy pulled out his penis after ejaculating and a waterfall of semen slipped out of her pussy perineo.

Hey, be careful you're going to make her pregnant!

If so, she will never know who the father is. Fuck! What a hot pussy this slut has! And how easy she gets orgasms!
preview.mp4.jpg
The executioners unleashed Adriana and took her to the toilet where after administering an enema they left her on the cup for a few minutes to release all the shit.
01.png

The situation was very humiliating because she was forced to be naked throwing farts and pooping in front of all those men who made fun of her while covering their noses.

Wow, how disgusting, you pig!

The following was of course a shower with ice water because Mr Smith did not like the volunteers to poop on during torture.

Come on get in position, said one of the executioners wielding a hose.
02.png
Adriana grabbed two rings on the wall with her hands and suddenly a strong impact of icy water hit her naked body.
05.png
The young woman was already accustomed to being showered like this, so she remained motionless all the time while the water cleaned her of sperm and her own shit.
03.png

So!, like that!, do you like it, don't you, baby? Said the executioner with the hard cock under his pants.

04.png

What a pity! I would fuck you just now that you are clean but I have orders to tie you and take you to the torture chamber.

descarga.jpg

Minutes later Adriana was clean and tied in her cell waiting for the executioners to drive her in the presence of Mr Smith. The milf was shaking with fear but she was also very horny.

19.jpg

The girl promised to endure torture and not give in, she would never sign the crucifixion contract

The executioners took Adriana to the torture chamber and opened the door.

Oh, my God!

rack.pngbrazier.png

The young woman again felt her ass loosening when she saw the torture rack prepared for her in the center of the dungeon. Sanchez was greasing the mechanism at that time and smiled cruelly.

Yes dear, you guessed it, today I have decided that you will suffer as if you were a victim of the inquisition: rack, braziers, hot irons and pear of anguish. We will spend all day until dark torturing you.

NOOOOO

hd-adrianna-nicole-12.jpg

Adriana knelt on the floor and humbly asked for mercy.

01.png02.png

Mr Smith was enjoying the blowjob of the British Stella. The girl sucked on her knees and pawned while her udders moved up and down rhythmically and the droplets of milk slid from her hard nipples.

If you want to get rid of the ordeal, you already know what you have to do. Sign the contract. If you do it we will put Stella in your place on the rack and have fun watching her torture.
05.png03.png04.png

Stella just looked up but did not stop fellatio.

NOOOO

Come on Adriana you have to learn from Stella. She behaves with more dignity than you. He has volunteered to be crucified and do you know why? Her master has infatuated with another slave and this girl has decided to die because she cannot live without him. In addition, as a good slave, instead of choosing a relatively quick and painless death, she has decided to give her master a final service by offering her the show of her own torture and crucifixion.

brazier.png

Adriana looked incredulously at the submissive Stella while chills of terror ran through her entire body, she couldn't look away from the braziers.

Anyway, Stella also wants revenge because as a last wish she has asked that her master and her new slave witness her torture and crucifixion in the arena and that her owner to promise that when he gets tired of his new slave girl he submits her to the same martyrdoms that Stella goes to Experiment for him. As Stella has asked for, Sanchez will amputate her breasts very slowly with a hemp rope impregnated in resin, can you imagine what pain?.

06.png07.png

Stella heard the description of her torture while still sucking while feeling her sex increasingly wet.

Well my dear, this is your last chance to sign the document before the executioners start with you. You'll do it?

Adriana said no with tears in her eyes.

All right, let´s start!

01.png

Sánchez and his assistants caught Adriana and took her to a mechanotube structure. There they tied her with arms and legs raised and wide apart to comfortably access the sex of the damned.
02.png03.png

Before that, they tied her tits against each other with a rope that Sanchez squeezed well until she screamed in pain and then they put a huge dildo through the hole in her ass with blows of mallet.

MMMMH, MMMMMMMH

Ha ha, so you'll get an idea of the pain that awaits you when you're impaled, bitch. Then they put some tweezers that trapped the vaginal lips and thanks to some fine strings they separated them from each other to expose the pink skin of her vagina. And now pray what you know, Sanchez said wielding a huge dildo lined with black leather that had been submerged in a solution of vinegar and tabasco.

04.png

The executioner slowly introduced the dildo into Adriana's sex, when she felt the burning in the mucosa of her delicate sex began to scream like crazy.

05.png

MMMMMHHH, MMMMMMHHH

09.png

Ha ha, what a"fiery lover", Mr Smith said feeling his cock growing in Stella's mouth. Go on, bitch, go on, don't stop.

06.png
Adriana was suffering a few minutes with that fire in her gut howling in pain, but not happy with that Sanchez began to torture her clitoris with a vibrator.

07.png

MMMMMH, MMMMHHH, now Adriana's screams were even louder and hysterical as the milf was uselessly debated in her bonds.

08.png
MMMMMHHH, MMMMHHH. There was a moment that it was not clear if Adriana was screaming in suffering or was having an orgasm.

09.png

The scene excited Mr Smith so much that he caught Stella's head and fucked her mouth vigorously.
10.png
So, like that!, bitch!, clench your lips, fuuuuck I´m cumming!

11.png

And pulling out his stiff cock he ejaculated Stella in the face by shooting him several shots of sperm.

The slave submissively received the warm semen and when he finished ejaculating she said.

Thank you for your sperm, now allow me another plea, my lord.

Which, slave?

12.png

Record my torture on the rack and send it to my master, please.

No dear, the rack is reserved today for Adriana, now I want to try your asshole.

What do we do with this one?

Let her ride a couple of hours on the wooden pony, maybe after that she is more willing to sign document.

Sanchez did not even hesitate, he released the restrictions that had hit her breasts until then but only to put rough ropes back on the base of each tit.

09.png

Sanchez had released Adriana from her bonds. The woman was still crying because of the fire from her sex.

10.png

Sanchez did not even hesitate, he released the restrictions that had hit her breasts until then but only to put rough ropes back on the base of each tit.

Adriana complained about the sanding effect of that rope on the delicate skin of her breasts but allowed herself to be tied submissively. What else could she do?
11.png

Sanchez continued to tie arms behind her back with another rope. He tied them by the wrists and by the elbows with very strong knots that pressed so much the skin that they got to cut the circulation of the arms becoming purple.

12.png
Come on bitch, now you are going to ride for a while.

Adriana saw with apprehension the sharp wooden wedge and the dildo that she would have to get into her irritated pussy.

Come on, what are you waiting for?

Can I suck and lick it? That way it won't hurt me so much when it enters.

What a whore you are, you like cocks more and more even if they are a fake. Go ahead, suck as much as you want, bitch.

13.png
01.png

Meanwhile Mr Smith had ordered Stella to be tied to a bench with her ass exposed.

Are you ready? Richard asked the girl. Richard was the executioner had sold Alina.

02.png
Yes, I want my master to see how I am sodomized.
03.png

Your wishes will be fulfilled, but first we have to check with this that you have the asshole in good condition.

04.png
Come on suck it bitch and it won't hurt you that much.
05.png
Stella obeyed and thoroughly salivated the transparent plastic anal plug.
06.png
And now relax your ass so it doesn't hurt you.
07.png

That was easier said than done and Stella screamed a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Even inside, slut! Do you notice?

08.png

Stella had already been sodomized by her master a lot of times since she was 18 years old but she didn't remember being so thick at the asshole. The sphincter was about to burst but the young woman endured the pain and didn't scream very loudly.

14.png

Meanwhile Sanchez made Adriana straddle the pony and the milf felt a deep pain when the dildo entered her vagina irritated by vinegar and tabasco.

15.png

Already riding on the torture device Sanchez tied both breasts to a hook on the ceiling, so that they were turgid and bluish due to the lack of circulation.
16.png17.png

Adriana endured the increasingly perverse and painful bondage and asked for mercy with her eyes but didn't even dare to complain.
18.png
Sanchez continued with the ceremonial of tying the slave so she hung the rope that caught her arms to another hook on the ceiling and pulling hard left her in strapado. This time Adriana screamed in pain but in seconds she fell silent so as not to anger the executioner anymore.

20.png
To end the painful bondage Sanchez put an iron stocks on her ankles that had so far prevented the entire weight of the woman from falling on the crotch.
19.png

When losing weight the weight of his body pressed his pussy against the wooden wedge and Adriana let out a sharp growl.

21.png

PLEASE, PLEASE, NO THE PAIN! NO.

Gag that slut Sanchez, her screams bother me.

And in a few seconds Adriana could only express her pain with incomprehensible groans.

09.png
The dildo has come out clean, you are a good slave, now you are prepared properly to be impaled by my cock
10.png

Before anal sex, masochist Stella asked the executioner to whip her buttocks because she said she was not worthy of enjoying sodomy in front of her master without suffering the corresponding punishment.

11.png12.png13.png

Give the slave what Richard asks, Mr Smith ordered. And the executioner had no whip on hand, so he took off his belt and gave it to him until he left her red buttocks.

14.png

AAAHHH

The young woman shouted in pain but also in pleasure when the master concealed her with his hard cock

Back
Top Bottom