When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
The feet should be bare, because, being the rugged terrain, the condemned will have to "FEEL" all the way
Yes, Emiliano,​
it's the intense FEELING that i, the condemned, must experience -​
that's what matters!​

I am convinced that you want to experience feelings of "strong".
Every sensation must be lived in profindità.
It 'important that the condemned woman (who is female will live the sensations even more intense, what this typically female) living, at all times deeply humiliating feelings, physical and mental.
So I wanted to discuss with you some aspects that are very important:
for example one of these is prayer before the crucifixion.
I believe that, for example, you, Eulalia, you feel more humiliated if I were forced to pray aloud the requests made to your gods because it makes you the agony of the crucifixion less hard to deal with.
Imagine the scene: arrive, barefoot and worn with bare feet, distorted by pain and fatigue, closely linked with the patibulum on his shoulders.
Forced to kneel, a soldier (the centurion), cries aloud to the crowd:
"and now, first to strip this lady, we hear what he would like to ask the universe! We feel a little!"
Behold, it seems to me that, just the feeling of umioliazione is stronger.
ARE THE LITTLE DETAILS THAT MAKE THE BIG STAGE!

Every sensation must be lived in profindità.
for example one of these is prayer before the crucifixion.

That's a part of my Crucifixion -​
I pray not to be spared or saved,​
but that I should receive the full, extreme punishment that I deserve,​
Not that my Executioners should show me any mercy,​
but that they should be granted the strength and skill to inflict the utmost cruelties,​
And so I offer myself, my living body, to be sacrificed​
to the Imperial Power of Rome!​

waiting-for-someone.png
but that they should be granted the strength and skill to inflict the utmost cruelties,​
how scottisch :D:p this guy is waiting for you

I think it's just a prayer.
then the centurion asked you out loud: "offer your bodies as a sacrifice for us?! Are you convinced?"
You who would you say?

I think it's just a prayer.
then the centurion asked you out loud: "offer your bodies as a sacrifice for us?! Are you convinced?"
You who would you say?
My answer would be to stand up and strip myself of whatever clothes you've left on me,
then hold out my arms in readiness...

"Well, would the centurion undress!
Then, turning to the crowd: "You like?"
"And you like to be crucified for us?! Reply! If you say it a third time, you'll be crucified to death, paying the touch and can also hurt you, you can not eat anything and only drink the urine of the public "

"Well, would the centurion undress!
Then, turning to the crowd: "You like?"
"And you like to be crucified for us?! Reply! If you say it a third time, you'll be crucified to death, paying the touch and can also hurt you, you can not eat anything and only drink the urine of the public "
I humbly accept my just Punishment,​
and whatever special humiliations and cruelties those who pay will be free to inflict on me.​
It's only nice to know people would want to pay for the pleasure of seeing, touching and helping to torment me!​

I know that you like. That's why I designed.
At this point, with the shoulders you will be stripped completely patibulum except the cloth near the pubis.
You will be left for at least 20 minutes so pide before being crucified for the pleasure of the crowd.
The soldiers, meanwhile, will receive payments for those who want to come and touch you when you're crucified.
Then the centurion, to avoid dehydrated will ask you if you want to drink the urine before the crucifixion

What do you answer?

What do you answer?

Your condemned victim humbly accepts, and thanks you Sir.

Bene. Ora bevi tutto!! E mentre bevi lascia che la folla ti guardi bene!
Pensi di essere disgustata dalla bevanda?
Poi, ti spinge a terra facendoti cadere, chiama i paganti e, una volta arrivati vicino, ti inchioda la mano che LORO CHIEDONO VENGA INCHIODATA PER PRIMA
e ORA UNA DOMANDA: cOME TI SENTI?

All right. Now drink it all! And while you drink let the crowd you look good!

Think you're disgusted by the drink?

Then, pushing you making you fall to the ground, paying calls, and once you get close, nailing the hand that you ASK THEM BEFORE BEING NAILED TO

and NOW A QUESTION: HOW DO YOU FEEL?

Pain of course, and terror, not knowing how I'll endure all that's coming..
yet a feeling of strength, becoming united with the wood of my Cross.

Yes but You can better describe your feelings. Think about it.
- The drinks
- To see how the centurion. How do you live
- What feelings of the crowd against you paying?

THERE 'A NEW': YOU MUST WATCH ONE OF VIEWERS TO YOUR CHOICE IN YOUR EYES WHILE YOU NAILED.

Describe feeling well this last.

See tomorrow (my mail is ... no. tomorrow)

Your crucifixa will try with all her strength to do better -
tomorrow! :)

Or as Eulalia would say in her native dialect

That's a part ay mah crucifixion - Ah pray nae tae be spared ur saved, but 'at Ah shoods receife th' foo, extreme punishment 'at Ah deserve, nae 'at mah executioners shoods shaw me onie mercy, but 'at they shoods be granted th' loch an' skill tae inflict th' utmost cruelties, an' sae Ah offer myself, mah livin' body, tae be sacrificed tae th' imperial power ay rome!

Eulalia Time: the time has come.
Describe the good feelings you have when you order the executioner as you nail the right hand to the patibulum, look into the eyes of the man who paid to get nailed for first the right hand.
I want the full explanation!

Back
Top Bottom