When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
Or as Eulalia would say in her native dialect

That's a part ay mah crucifixion - Ah pray nae tae be spared ur saved, but 'at Ah shoods receife th' foo, extreme punishment 'at Ah deserve, nae 'at mah executioners shoods shaw me onie mercy, but 'at they shoods be granted th' loch an' skill tae inflict th' utmost cruelties, an' sae Ah offer myself, mah livin' body, tae be sacrificed tae th' imperial power ay rome!

Gle mhath, a Mhelissa!:)
[but Scots is a language, not a dialect :mad:
we do Scottish English and Gaelic too! :p]

Gle mhath, a Mhelissa!:)
[but Scots is a language, not a dialect :mad:
we do Scottish English and Gaelic too! :p]
as i said, melissa, a proud scottish one :D

Yes but You can better describe your feelings. Think about it.

I want the full explanation!

We're waiting.

O AEmeliane, I humbly apologise for my feeble efforts of last night
and for keeping you waiting so long -
a condemned slavegirl has no excuses, must expect no mercy...

The piss tastes foul - the smell of it, the acrid sourness on my lips, my tongue, in my mouth,
my throat rebels, retches in disgust -
but gulp it down! Don't think about what it is,,
it's liquid -
soon I'll be gasping, gagging for more of it!

The Centurion's a fine-looking man,
but hard as the cross-nails.
I want to please him,
my anxious eyes follow his every move,
I try to anticipate, wriggle and writhe, guessing what he'll do next -
but he's used to torturing girls,
he knows very well how we try to manage and manipulate our helpless situation -
in the game we're playing, he holds all the winning cards!

The boys in the crowd are fit - well some of them -
obviously aroused by the sight of me,
it's nice they're enjoying me -
but they're not the ones with cash.
Look at that evil old wizard -
he's followed me all the way along the Via Crucis,
I''ve felt his eyes ogling me,
enjoying the skip of my thighs, the twist of my hips, the shake of my breasts
as the Guards used whips and goads - their fingers in me too! -
to herd me on to Golgotha.
Now he's fingering his purse ...

This I had done the continuation

You ripped the long skirt is dirty, which had a gap so large that the front was a glimpse of almost everything.

Come pushed to the ground, stand naked with a "rag of the condemned," about two inches wide, dirt, put the side of the pubis, so that does not cover anything.

The centurion speaking to the crowd deplores the way you dress, saying that it seems a little 'half-naked, that you could at least put the rag well ahead, and taking offense giving the prostitute, you spit in the face.

Then orders the soldier to nail the right hand.

This will first nail is placed on the hand, and the soldier, mockingly pretending to pierce three times to see your reaction

EULALIA YOU YOU DO?

then you move to please the centurion?
Perhaps swayed? Really deserve to be crocefissaa naked for so many hours
You do not know what to expect

Yes, my skirt was ripped front and back
so the Guards could assault my sensitive parts as they drove me on,
and the crowd could enjoy "glimpses" of what was to come ...

Now they've collected the bribes, the Centurion's ruled -
it's as I feared, the vile old pervert has bought the privilege of standing closest,
saying how my feet should be nailed,
fingering my body before and after the Cross is raised ...

Thrown back, I feel the rough wood grate my back.
Spread out my arms - co-operate, it's best.
"Left or right?" snarls the Centurion, I raise my right hand,
wriggle my body into position, ready for him ...

At once the Guards kneel on me,
forcing my arm and torso down on the wood -
old crooked-nose is peering over their shoulders, leering at me,
the soldier picks up the hammer, shows me the nail,
I turn my eyes away...

This will first nail is placed on the hand, and the soldier, mockingly pretending to pierce three times to see your reaction

Then comes the fourth time the nail piercing his hand. The soldier tries not to hit too strong so that the tip of the nail pierces the meat slowly. This way everyone will feel as long as your pretty complaints.

The rich man who has paid is very excited and tells the crowd: "feeling seems to be having sex! Buahahahaha!"

Copious bleeding at the soldier in charge of nailed screams that you're a disgusting, you've dirtied everything!, Then wipes her hands dirty with your blood in "mop the condemned," and, as a sign of contempt, you spit in the face.

your feet scrape the ground while the nail will break the bones of the hand.
the old man looks at his feet and becomes even more hysterical. He can not wait to see you nail them.
The centurion, at this point YOU IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO HICEDE CROWD

YOU DO THAT?

YOU NAKED. your bare feet, are now taken from the centurion, you weep copiously, and occasionally screams. six terrified, you seem to not even be there and instead you realize that you are crucifying, naked, in front of a crowd that just wants to see you suffer until death.

The soldier now I called another and together focus on your feet.

The crowd does not contain more and everyone is trying to peek at your body and your face, your expressions.
A soldier will take his legs and then he shakes his bare feet up to just below the ankle, pressing it firmly down with the whole weight of his body and all his muscle strength.
Now you understand that you nail the feet of each other, what, this, that you hoped did not.
You lose less time because the first soldier you tip the nail on the right foot and start to hammer the nail that goes to the tremendous soft flesh in your muscles and bones breaking

You scream like a banshee, and in doing so you are very feminine, even the nail pierces the white skin of the second foot, then here too the flesh and then enters the wood, the sole of your left foot adheres to the rough wood of the cross, and now, eulalia ... you feel lost

At that moment your eyes meet those of the first centurion and then the old voyeur
you feel at the mercy dell'unnverso, no longer master of nothing, the tree then you rub the wounds are still open of the scourging
start crying in a convulsive, and I took a panic attack
yells gibberish, disconnected, and everyone laughs at that moment
your naked body has tremors

I did reply to your Conversation yesterday Emiliano - look in your inbox (top right)

Great story, my poor body shakes just as you say at the thoughts of hideous pain being inflicted on me,
and the cruel eyes of the watchers enjoying my destruction ...
more of my thoughts and feelings tomorrow!

while you're in panic, do not let it go to the soldier hurry to nail her left hand, slamming the hammer like a madman.
you scream you're complaining about jerks like I had an orgasm
then continue to jump sobbing

naked and nailed to the ground

Then the old man looks at the guards, saying the crown of thorns

The centurion takes the crown of thorns made ​​from old and, in the face ridendoti pushes you over the head by sliding disangue streams that are mixed with your tears.

Do you regret not beg for mercy

while you're in panic, do not let it go to the soldier hurry to nail her left hand, slamming the hammer like a madman.
you scream you're complaining about jerks like I had an orgasm
then continue to jump sobbing

naked and nailed to the ground

Then the old man looks at the guards, saying the crown of thorns

The centurion takes the crown of thorns made ​​from old and, in the face ridendoti pushes you over the head by sliding disangue streams that are mixed with your tears.

Do you regret not beg for mercy

To me, the clothes made ​​to pay, should have the sole purpose of making ridiculous to the victim, NOT the real cover.

The victim is making a mockery of the very important also in other details.

For example, strong soldiers, seeing that the condemned can not hardly walk to Golgotha​​, PARTIALLY could bear the weight of the cross, instead slip a finger in the orifice anal pushing the condemned just to make fun and make the journey even more difficult.

But the clothes torniamno: THE CLOTH convicted of, in fact, does not cover anything. It 'just a dirty rag off about 2 inches long about 20, which has the ridiculous effect of making the wearer.

I thought the same thing for feet. The condemned, in my opinion, BEFORE THE SCOURGE, and after being locked in the cell, must be dressed by these soldiers and make them wear a dirty pair of clogs. The goal here is that when you enter the courtyard where the condemned is located the pole of the scourging, the soldiers will be insulted just reproach that the failure to comply with the authorities by presenting barefoot appointment of the scourging. In doing so, the soldiers will beat and spit on the same doomed even before the scourging.

What do you think?

but there are also other things:

1) The arrest of the future MUST be crucified publicly and bombastic. The centurion, going to pick up the victim, can already predict that, MAYBE, you may end up in a crucifixion.

2) The road from the victim's home to central Rome will be with the victim: A) barefoot B) with their hands tied in front and pull them from the centurion who leads a horse

3) The hands should be tied so tight to stop the blood and cause great pain in order to send the victim to confusion

4) The intimate questions and dirty (made ​​semi-closed doors to let people outside can hear) made ​​to the victim.

5) The doors of the courtyard of the scourging left half closed so that people can peek, shouting comments lurks

6) The lashes are to be counted (out loud!) By the victim

7) The crown of thorns, prepared by one of the crowd, and given to itself as a victim (REGALO!)

8) The sign, with the words of the sentence, put the victim's neck on the way to Golgotha

9) When you arrive you can ask to Golgotha ​​to the public IF THEY WANT TO WRITE ON THE SIGN OF SOMETHING ELSE. They have 3 options.

10) The sign, then, will be placed on the cross surpass the victim's head

Back
Top Bottom