Which Woman Should Be Crucified??

Which one should be crucified?

• The Demon

• The Elf

• The Human

• The Vampire

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Her skinny arms could never hold that huge sword! ;) She'd better be careful too, or else they may take her captive while she's trying to rescue her friend...
I am Erin and I carry the Sword of Asaroth. and I am unbeatable!!!

Well said! :rolleyes: But I really think that you voted for her because she's the most timid of them all, so to crucify her would make quite the scene?
She does look timid, but that is not the reason I picked her. I voted for her because she looks the sexiest, and besides, I have a thing for hot gothic ladies:devil:

Her turn will come ;) Meanwhile, she could be locked in a pillory for the amusement of the public
As the prison guard, I had cast my vote for the demon because she's the most wily and defiant of them. So if she were to be crucified, it would make my job much easier.

But for now, yes. Maybe a pillory or a whipping might do for her...

Exciting, looks like the elf is gaining ground. If Erin persists in her rescue mission we may have two elves to crucify. That would be fun.
I warned her about that... It wouldn't be too difficult to make another character (that looks like Erin) in this plot.
screw the poll; crucify the elf as bait to draw Erin out of hiding. Now that would be a prize.

Back
Top Bottom