Which Woman Should Be Crucified??

Which one should be crucified?

• The Demon

• The Elf

• The Human

• The Vampire

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, she could be suspended in a cage right in front of the cross. But she's wily. It would take a special sort of trap to catch her. She's not just going to walk into it.
Hmmm. I think with the amount of people we have in this mob, we wouldn't need a trap. She may cut down a few in her rescue attempt, but they'd overwhelm her. Throw her in her own cell, then maybe we'd crucify her elf friend and make her watch

I don't know why you can't crucify all of them. Is there a lumber shortage?

And, don't worry about Erin. She won't get there in time. She got one of those cheap GPS systems.
View attachment 298522
Agreed. But they are high-value prisoners: the state can only afford to give up one in order to satisfy the mob. But if enough people from the masses demand it, then they may have no choice but to crucify all of them (maybe I should have included a fifth option to crucify multiple women, and if so, which ones?) :devil:

The four women are corralled into one cell. The human and the elf are growing very worried; the angry and lecherous mob continues to scream their two names aloud. The guards listen carefully, after a certain amount of time when a clear winner is identified, she will be crucified for all to see.

The vampire discretely shies away behind the two and tries to cover her nakedness and vulnerability. The elf falls to her knees, and her stomach grows uneasy. The feisty and wily demon laughs at the growing predicament of the two in the foreground.

All Four.png Demon and Elf.png

The Elf and Safety Committee of the Forum are sending out a task force to help Connie in saving the Elf.
Don't let your little green and yellow cheerleader get caught and crucified... though I would stay and watch that...:cool:

The Elf and Safety Committee of the Forum are sending out a task force to help Connie in saving the Elf.
The votes accumulated for the elf say otherwise - it seems the masses disagree with you, Melissa. They want to see her crucified, and she's only 8 votes shy of being first :eek:

Thanks Melissa.

I am throughly bummed that the Vampire hottie is not going to be crucified:(. I am telling you she will look spectacular nude on the cross. This is how I imagine the crucifixtion. She is marched to the place for crucifying, still trying to hide her nudity. She is stripped of what little clothes she has on, nailed to the cross, and raised before a large cheering crowd. She begins writhing erotically, shaking her head, her beautiful long hair flowing around her head, sometimes covering her face. She moves up and down, as if she is making love to the wood, the crowd is transfixed on her. The men in attendance are getting hard, and the ladies in attendance are getting wet........now would this not be great?:devil:.....vote for the Vampire!

I am throughly bummed that the Vampire hottie is not going to be crucified:(. I am telling you she will look spectacular nude on the cross. This is how I imagine the crucifixtion. She is marched to the place for crucifying, still trying to hide her nudity. She is stripped of what little clothes she has on, nailed to the cross, and raised before a large cheering crowd. She begins writhing erotically, shaking her head, her beautiful long hair flowing around her head, sometimes covering her face. She moves up and down, as if she is making love to the wood, the crowd is transfixed on her. The men in attendance are getting hard, and the ladies in attendance are getting wet........now would this not be great?:devil:.....vote for the Vampire!
It's a very capricious mob, Hondoboot2. Once they are satisfied today, they may return the next week demanding yet another crucifixion!!

It's why the guards only give up one prisoner at a time if possible. When they run out of ways to please the mob, everything collapses. Given how sexy she is, there's no way that the vampire won't end up nailed to a cross at some point in the future! (Near future maybe??) :D :D

Back
Top Bottom