Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
hurt with smile ;)

bdsmlr-101954-HKuHH8XddC.gif

paingate/whippedwomen series. untouched skin, their best shot I believe...

This is a sweet moment I didn't expect to find here. And in my own slavegirl fantasies I am often dressed exactly like this.

I descend the stairs quickly to kneel before my Master. I'm told several guests will arrive this evening. I am to greet each of them at the door - naked except for my stockings and heels - and welcome them to my Master's home. I will serve drinks and snacks, and as the evening progresses I will be expected to dance before them. Finally, the guests will be allowed to use my body for their own pleasure, if they wish. One by one, I will take them by the hand and lead them up the stairs to my quarters.

That phrase "piece of meat." In real life I'd say it's a pretty repulsive thing to hear. But I can't deny that being called a piece of meat runs through many of my fantasies. It's a powerful verbal humiliation for me. The words bluntly describe how my body has been displayed for show - a body that happens to be breathtakingly beautiful, of course. :eusa_dance:

For example, at that little party I mentioned where I am attending to my Master's guests, I will inevitably hear one of them say to my Master: "What a lovely piece of meat she is." Who knows, it might even be one of the female guests!

Or when I'm enjoying a public flogging fantasy. I await my flogging naked with my wrists bound overhead, my body pulled almost taut. My eyes tear up as it sinks in that I'm finally here....displayed on a stage, surrounded by several hundred eyes ogling my naked flesh. The crowd murmurs with excitement, audibly commenting on my body. Some of the comments are rather crude: "She's a delicious piece of meat, isn't she?" "Yes, but she's a piece of meat that will soon be dancing!" Laughter and additional mocking ensues.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what spankingserver video these are from? Looks very intriguing tome. I especially like the how she is made to hold her wrists out for the shackles, and the look on her face as they are attached.

Yes.....very good job shaving of her pussy.....you can view all its reactions to the whipping and her erect little nipples...show excitement.........and the attention given to her lustful pussy.....many strikes on the pussy.....think her body was lusting for something to give her some deeper stripes....love to see it take 200 stripes with a short tail riding crop....it would stripe her body very nicely and satisfy its lusts....it would be very ready for her nailing then...

**Sister Dee** 2 Ernest whips Dee's tits, Ernest vibs Dee's pussy while Nina whips her ass. :bdsm-wink:

Love this! That headpiece must feel so degrading.

My Master harshly whipped my breasts with his flogger, turning them from white to pink, and finally to red. He was decorating them, he said.

He then placed me in the foyer, looking directly at the front door, to stand naked in my heels and bondage. I would be the first ornament his guests would see this evening as they entered his home. He instructed that should any guests approach and show interest in me, I was to verbally welcome their touch.

Back
Top Bottom