Whip It - Whipping (gifs Only)

Go to CruxDreams.com
He unfurled his whip before me, and I stared at it with fascination. He said it was going to be an honor to whip me, and that he had long wanted to hear me scream. Tears came to my eyes as he assured me that he would beat me with the full strength of his arm.

He then cracked the whip loudly, which echoed off the walls like a pistol shot. "It's time for you to dance, Jackie.....to dance and suffer."

He unfurled his whip before me, and I stared at it with fascination. He said it was going to be an honor to whip me, and that he had long wanted to hear me scream. Tears came to my eyes as he assured me that he would beat me with the full strength of his arm.

He then cracked the whip loudly, which echoed off the walls like a pistol shot. "It's time for you to dance, Jackie.....to dance and suffer."

...and he greased you with used engine oil:eek::eek::eek:

Those few moments just before the first stroke of the whip emphasize one's naked vulnerability, causing the heart to beat faster and making the juices flow. My skin tingles with anticipation. I don't know if there is a sensation that I love more than this.

Last edited:
Those few moments just before the first stroke of the whip emphasize one's naked vulnerability, causing the heart to beat faster and making the juices flow. My skin tingles with anticipation. I don't know if there is a sensation that I love more than this.

Anticipation is more than half the fun ...

bdsmlr-56724-IaEqrzvN47.gif

**Elite Pain Case 4** Girl is double whipped and then her pussy gets a bit of attention. :eek:

View attachment 719453 View attachment 719454 View attachment 719455 View attachment 719456
Beautiful beginning of a double scourging...her lustful body is not marked well yet ...but it will soon be...elite paind never disappoints....and....her pussy is getting some nice attentions.....and its nice and fully shaved to watch its reactions to each lash...this would be an excellent pussy whipping for Eva Inanna...

Back
Top Bottom